Doc Industries Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    August Progress Report
    Somewhat anticlimactic progress report, I just bought a new computer this month so spent a good chunk of time just moving into it, and playing around with higher end games.
    Although I don't have anything to show month, my Liberator CR-90 repaint is 95% complete, so I should have that posted some time tomorrow.

September 2021 Plans/Ideas

• Release Updated Millennium Falcon?
      • It's been finished for awhile, and I should just release this version as it is until my new interior is finished
    • Release Liberator?
      • Build is finished, just needs to be released
    • Y-Wing Variants
      • Holiday Special
      • Zorii Bliss
      • Clone Wars
        • Classic Yellow
        • Rex (Blue Deco)
        • Red Deco
    • Continue reskins for Tantive IV

• Future Ideas - Ships that I haven't started yet, that I may or may not complete eventually
      • Havoc Marauder
        • The shuttle operated by the Bad Batch
      • Justifier
        • Cad Bane's new ship seen in The Bad Batch
      • Fennec's ship
        • Fennec Shand's new ship seen in The Bad Batch
      • Ghost
        • No serious plans yet, however I do want to begin a search for deck plans if possible, although I'm not certain they exist in full.
      • Nebulon-B
        • Still quite excited by the deck plans I discovered, and one day hope to build this ship, however if the CR-90 was any indication, it could take me eons.
      • Updated Millennium Falcon
        • A project that is truly never-ending... Basically, I just want to update the interior layout to the new canon specifications.
      • Video Projects
        • Showcase Video for all ships not yet showcased (including updated ones)

Last edited:
    Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    September Progress Report
    Somewhat anticlimactic progress report, I just bought a new computer this month so spent a good chunk of time just moving into it, and playing around with higher end games.
    Although I don't have anything to show month, my Liberator CR-90 repaint is 95% complete, so I should have that posted some time tomorrow.

September 2021 Releases & Updates
    New:
    Liberator
    October 2021 Plans/Ideas

• Future Ideas - Ships that I haven't started yet, that I may or may not complete eventually
      • Ghost
        • I want to begin a search for deck plans if possible, although I'm not certain they exist in full.Havoc Marauder
      • Havoc Marauder
      • Justifier
      • Fennec's ship
      • Nebulon-B
        • Still quite excited by the deck plans I discovered, and one day hope to build this ship, however if the CR-90 was any indication, it could take me eons.
        • A project that is truly never-ending... Basically, I just want to update the interior layout to the new canon specifications.
      • Video Projects

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    October Progress Report
    Month came and went, but have been looking into what it'll take to create the Ghost from Rebels (Which included rewatching Rebels lol) and gathering these reference shots:

October 2021 Releases & Updates
    Begun Construction:
    Phantom: Research
    Y-Wings: Research
    November 2021 Plans/Ideas

• Ghost
        • I want to begin a search for deck plans if possible, although I'm not certain they exist in full.Havoc Marauder
      • Havoc Marauder
      • Justifier
      • Fennec's ship
      • Nebulon-B
      • Video Projects

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    December Progress Report

This whole year has been a blur, but at least I was able to finish this month out with a few new builds.

December 2021 Releases & Updates
    New:
    Delta Flyer
    Class F Shuttlecraft
    Type-10 Shuttlecraft
    Type-18 Shuttlepod
    Thunderstrike (CR-90)
    Rebels Blockade Runner (CR-90)

Updated:
    None

Begun Construction:
    USS Defiant

January 2021 Plans/Ideas

• USS Defiant
      • As per usual, I plan on recreating the Defiant inside and out, with the full deck layout, rail doors, and docked craft. For the deck plans, I'm using the blueprints designed by 'Strategic Design' who have made beautiful deck layouts for various Star Trek ships
      • So far, I've taken alterintel 's buildfrom the dock, (as frankly, I can't imagine a better hull) and hollowed it out. Coincidentally my shuttlecraft I've made for the Defiant did happen to fit, despite being oversize, which means I don't need to make any major changes there.
        • My main issue with this defiant however is going to be the core placement & scale. My plan, like with the CR-90 Corvette is to have a full interior, fully railed-out etc. and that may require me to upscale the ship somewhat, and if that's the case, and I can't fit the decks within the existing hull, I'll just start from scratch. The other issue being the core placement, not being remotely located near the bridge section, which is going to require one heck of a copy/paste job, especially considering the amount of docked entities embedded.
        • TLDR - Options are still being weighed whether I want to make my own hull, or use this pre-existing one
    • Continued CR-90 Variants
      • In this shipyard post I listed a few of the versions of the CR-90 I was planning to build, but I wanted to layout an actual chart, or tree to better visualize the variants of the corvette I plan on building. Refer however to that original post to see links to the wikis of the ships I'm referring to.

Ship NameSub-CategoryMain Difference
    Tantive IVClass 1Original
    Jaina's LightClass 2Full Interior, Less Docked Entities
    ThunderstrikeClass 3Tantive IV, but 100% systems
    SquadronsClass 3Minor Hull alterations. Systems are weapons-focused
    Bail OrganaClass 0Hull Repaint
    CandorClass 0Hull Repaint
    Dodanna's PrideClass 0Hull Repaint
    "Pirate CR90"Class 0Hull Repaint
    Renthal's FistClass 0Hull Repaint
    Star RavagerClass 0Hull Repaint
    Scarlet ThrantaClass 0Hull Repaint
    LiberatorRebels VariantUSD Gadget - None
    Unnamed RebelsRebels VariantUSD Gadget - Turrets
    Transport OneRebels VariantUSD Gadget - A-Wing Docking Tubes
    Class 1: Original Model. Includes all the docked entities & Rail Features.
    Class 2: Removes most docked entities. Keeps the interior.

Class 3: Focuses 100% on systems. Virtually no interior.
    Class 0: Can be any class. Only difference is hull livery.
    Rebels Variant: Fighter-compliment capacity, Also modified turret design. Intended for interchangeable USD packages.

Possible Future Variants:
    - CR70 Corvette
    - Vanguard c20 retrofit suite
    - CR92a Assassin-Class (Will make eventually)
    - CR110 Corvette

Hopefully all the above will help to explain my process with the CR90 corvettes, and what all the differences exactly are. I'll continue releasing them as I finish them, and once it's complete I'll release them as a pack. The 'Class 0' ones I'll release all at once however.