New player models coming up.

Reaction score
    As it stands the player models are nice but models can oly get you so far. there has been an annoying player movment, it\'s unrealistic, the player is stuck on the same axis you cannot rotate the player at all, so if your ship is 90 degrees to the player the player can\'t get in unless it\'s a 2x2 door.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i love it! keep the head, a round one would look out of place compared to everything else in starmade.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well done, I like the new model. Keep it up.

Oh... how about returning to the old manufacturing/recipe system? That one was much better. :P

Reaction score
    Hit Space to reorient yourself to the same orientation as the ship you\'re nearest. Unfortunately, it only rotates you to the orientation of the ship at the moment you press the key, so ships that are rotating can still be a problem to enter. Press Space again to orient yourself back to the default orientation.

Although the Space button thing helps some, I also agree that player movement is a serious problem. Ultimately it is up to Schema, but I\'ll make sure we revisit internal discussion on player movement and orientation. Though part of the problem has simply been not having time to fix it, due to so many other important issues to fix or features to implement, heh.

Reaction score
    Lights are good and all, but their level of brightness is more suited to interiors. The brightness of ice and lava blocks suits exterior lighting better. TBH I would be keen to see single new block for exterior lighting with the brightness of ice or lava that has an RGB value interface in advanced build mode to allow you to set the color.

Reaction score
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBuiCBKruRc

Can you buff AMC\'s? or add a new weapon.

Some ships are invurnerable.

Reaction score
    I will also take note of your feedback. :) It\'s worth knowing where the community stands, might be worth a forum topic. In the end, though, Schema has final say.

Reaction score
    Yeah, I could, but the idea is for everyone to see the same thing when you upload or show off your ships to people on servers you don\'t control. If it were part of the base game, people wouldn\'t have to download custom blocks and textures just to see a ship how you intended it to be seen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Germany:

Ich Würde es Seher schätzen wenn noch ein /remove_credits Comannd hinzufügen konntest weil Mann dann besser mit einer Website interagieren kann und was noch gut wer wenn Mann auch Items Löschen kann z.b. /remove_item_id ItemId Anzahl ich würde auch gerne bei der beta mit machen wenn so was möglich Wehr aber ansonsten finde ich den neun Skin So ziemlich geil Weiter so schmea

Bei weiter fragen E-Mail weist ja wie du sie bekommst :D

English:

- Translate with Google Translate

I Would appreciate if there is a seer / remove_credits Add Comannd because man could then be better able to interact with a website and what is still good if man who can also delete items eg / remove_item_id ItemId number I would like to do in the beta with if so what possible defense but otherwise I find the nine Skin So pretty cool Keep it schmea

For further questions email has even how to get them: D

Reaction score
    http://advsys.net/ken/voxlap/voxlap05.htm

interesting engine, might have something useful.

Reaction score
    Will the player still be 2 blocks tall? because this game space engineers has its players 1 block tall and by god that makes ships look a hell of a lot bigger.

Reaction score
    I must say I\'m absolutely blown away by how many updates there are. Those models also look amazing ;]

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    PLEASE make the default skin have a resolution that makes the head 8x8! Then we can use our MC skin\'s head!

Also, removing helmet note: there shouldn\'t be an o2 system apart from it killing you unless on a terran/desert planet. Non-infinite oxygen would suck, what\'s next, finite power would be a good response.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    our MC skin\'s head, without changing resolution! Also, is this skin going to be sharp, perfect quality pixels?

Reaction score
    That\'s not how it works.

If the head is still more or less cube-ish, you could scale up the head textures of your minecraft skin with painting/drawing programs like photoshop to fit starmade\'s playermodel texture resolution, and use them anyway, so don\'t worry about that.

Same with the sharp pixels. You can make a skin anytime that seems to be built up from \"sharp pixels\", using grids and such in painting/drawing programs, it just requires slightly more work.

Reaction score
    Yeah. The logiv be hind this does not make much sense. How would he get his helmet on so it was air tight. I have an idea. Make the head round but keep the helmet square. It would still provide the same feel of blocks but also make a little more sense.