New player models coming up.

Reaction score
    How \'bout a system were you use the core to bulid and the chair to fly, or you can make the core and computer systems chairs. That way you can have a visible crew in your ship. No more lonely boxes(woot)!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Is it possible to have a texture map released before the model is implemented, so that on day 1 we can have skins? I have an idea for a skin but is pretty pointless if the new model will render it useless quickly

Reaction score
    You should add bevels to the model as an optional graphics setting, possibly even for blocks too.

Because bevels are cool

Reaction score
    I saw a comment about the helmet coming off and I want t opoint out that a game that coudl be compare timeline wise to this deadspace the helmet of some suits folded and stored itself in the suit. also one possible Idea would be as well as the idea of the mass effect weapons stored in the backpack. Along with that A rifle weapon would be interesting. maybe a scoped weapon that zooms and places an overlay like minecrafts pumpkin? alot of this might not be possible and I accept that but the helmet thing is a lore thing.

Reaction score
    I\'m not saying to animate any of these things. Although I know the rifle would require a new animation for its aiming. I mean more so that the idea of the backpack/jetpack would offer a magic satchel if you will a place that the items could be stored and the helmet vanishing could be one for when you enter a planet or a ships gravity and the folding idea was a left to the imagination idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, I was looking at the older versions of the new player models, and these are so much better. Nice and simple, yet fitting for the game!!! Schema, you will always amaze me. (I know there was someone else for this protion, but you had the idea, and boom, look at the game now) I would like to see a \"creative mode\" so you don\'t have to type commands to get blocks and you can\'t take damage while you build stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    WAT A BREAK... ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! IF YOU JUST GIVE OUT BREAKS THIS WILL NEVER GET DONE!!!! (jk I\'m not really a selfish jerk)

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    I\'m craving \"custom helmits\" in the build it with scaled-down blocks stile. Guns and suits just scaled-down ships. XD