The Gmodism Industries [ GI ]

Reaction score
    Reaction score
    ====PR Broadcast - Pandora News====
    Brace Yourself for impact's Gmodisnianers! ChiefEngineer xaubercrow continues his weapontests for a New Flagship,
    Which is representing the GI in the comming War's. We actually got a short interview from our Beloved President in
    Pandora Heaven!
    "Dear Folks , i see the future , i see you and everyone else! these test's are important for all of us! and the GI-Force
    which protects us from outer space threat's, but at the same time , it's alooong time ago , we had something new,
    to represent in other city's or War's our Power! ChiefEngineer xaubercrow builds on something incredibable! and
    ill look forward to show our power just with visual contact!"

After alot of offinterview talking he also got us some pictures of the progress! and holy i can tell..
    OUR PROUDLY FOLK , GMODISNIANERS! WITH THIS SHIP! WE! ARE! ETERNAL!.

====PR Broadcast - Pandora News====

p.s: keep in mind alot of the Detail's/Designs are Drasticly changing durring progression building + possible massiv changes during progression building.

Reaction score
    The Frontpart is already changed , since i realised it too it looks to "turret'ish".
    as i mentioned it will change during build process alot.

Reaction score
    A turret so big, you are not sure if the turret turns, or the ship turns around the turret.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    A turret so big, you are not sure if the turret turns, or the ship turns around the turret.
    A turret so big that everything is mounted on it, including the ship itself.

Reaction score
    ===Pandora News Report===
    Today! we have some proud News for our Soldiers on the front!Since months our Soldiers fighting with the
    Terasonister and smaller fighters Against every Pirate near our Civilizationlines.But the Pirates are getting
    smarter every Month - our Front struggled and lost some of mthe fights .. might be the Stars with our Fallen
    Heroes.
    Today ! is a glorious day the Terasonister finally got a Big Brother - Chief Engineer xaubercrow gave it the name
    of a Fallen Star which errupted thousands of years ago to the honour of the Fallen Empires.
    lets Take xaubercrows words to PH-NEWS!
    "I'm proud to send out a new Frontline and a new Type of Class within our Ranks, i may present you,
    the new Ship - "GI-Miaskiin" which is a new type - to be precice a "Breaker-Class" nothing will stop it to break
    trought the Blockades the Pirates setted up , let's Show them what Fear really is!"

We Also got just 1 Picture so far bcuz xaubercrow is still Developing systems on the New Ship.
    But let us be Proud ,our Soldiers on the Front finally have a real Chance to breake trought!

The Hull is the Baseframe from the Terasonister , more width,longer , New Enhanced overdrived Eneergycore.
    it can mount 5 Big Guns , 4 Smaller ones , and 10 AMS Turret's.
    Heavy Armored most of the Hull is Advanced.
    The Breaker Class is a new type of Class within our Ranks.
    Tactical use is based on a Ancient Earthtechnolegy. The Icebreaker Ships - Which makes the Ship unblockable with its Massiv Firepower and Advanced Armour.
    CloseCombat might be the most scared thing enemys should avoid.

i'm your Chiefengineer xaubercrow! - signing out!

Reaction score
    Today! we have some proud News for our Soldiers on the front!Since months our Soldiers fighting with the
    Terasonister and smaller fighters Against every Pirate near our Civilizationlines.But the Pirates are getting
    smarter every Month - our Front struggled and lost some of mthe fights .. might be the Stars with our Fallen
    Heroes.
    Today ! is a glorious day the Terasonister finally got a Big Brother - Chief Engineer xaubercrow gave it the name
    of a Fallen Star which errupted thousands of years ago to the honour of the Fallen Empires.
    "I'm proud to send out a new Frontline and a new Type of Class within our Ranks, i may present you,
    the new Ship - "GI-Miaskiin" which is a new type - to be precice a "Breaker-Class" nothing will stop it to break
    trought the Blockades the Pirates setted up , let's Show them what Fear really is!"

We Also got just 1 Picture so far bcuz xaubercrow is still Developing systems on the New Ship.
    But let us be Proud ,our Soldiers on the Front finally have a real Chance to breake trought!

The Hull is the Baseframe from the Terasonister , more width,longer , New Enhanced overdrived Eneergycore.
    Tactical use is based on a Ancient Earthtechnolegy. The Icebreaker Ships - Which makes the Ship unblockable with its Massiv Firepower and Advanced Armour.

Magnificent!!!! <3

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Heroes.

Nice! :)

Reactions: Gmodism