The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I want to formally invite you to be apart of the Faction alliance called the Brotherhood. This is a new alliance that will help your faction grow and increase in strength and numbers. We would be honored if you joined. I will await your apply to this opportunity.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Natony, I have a light corvette that is fairly well-equipped for what seems to be your piloting style. it\'s quite quick but also light as the class name suggests. you can download the blueprint sment if you go to my project page about it and scroll to the bottom (link is there). now of course this is not a ship meant for direct head-on confrontation, since it\'s a light corvette, but is quite capable in its own regard in terms of suppressive fire and supports fleets well. (defense turrets are also quite numerous)

Reaction score
    -Username, age, and gender: rub 17 male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire: i think i could be a valuable asset in capitol ship piloting and building

-What role you would like to serve in the Covenant engineer/ship master

--Reason for choosing that role: i have lots of experince flying and building capitol ships

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly: any ship really capitol or fighter

Which ranking system you would prefer? ranks based entirely within roles

--Your fighting style: agressive/other (stealth/sneaky)

i have been with starmade for 3-4 months though dont be fooled i can build massive ships

P.S. i have a possible capitol ship to use if you want

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username-VZS Age-16 Gender-Male

Reason Joining-I want to crush the petty U.G.S.C!

Role-Pilot

Reason for role-I am better in quick ships that aren\'t too large,like corvettes

Ship-Preferably a seraph

Time playing-Extended

Ranking-All 3

Fighting style-Other.I am more agressive-defensive.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    All applications have been accepted. Please go to the \"New\" new website when you can, and fill out an application there, so we can see our active roster. (Anyone without the address will be PMed the site address.)

As of 12:00 tomorrow (EST), the system of Ranks will be put into effect. The info post will be changed to reflect this as soon as possible, and several changes will take place.

First of all, only Ship Masters can fly ships classified as Corvettes or larger. (if you are uncertain about the ship classes, please refer to the website under the Engineer section in the Ranks and Roles forum) To be a Ship Master, you must first become the rank of Zealot in other roles (for info on ranks, go to the forums on the website)

Secondly, we will officially be at war with the UGSC as of noon tomorrow. However, this does not mean that you can just fly ships into enemy territory at will and attack. There must be set rules for war, otherwise chaos would descend upon te server and our factions. We will be deciding on battle dates, and discussing missions, before most major fighting occurs.

Finally, all exisitng members should try to decide on a single role, so I can make an in-game roster detailing ranks and roles of each member, and so the system will work. Please send this to me in a private message, or tell me in-game. as soon as possible. Thanks for your membership! Any further information will be given AR (as remembered).

-ElvenSong117, Supreme Commander and Master Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    So, will you allow allies in the brotherhood to use your tech? As I was hoping to use it in the UEI as Expiremental Tech, only used when in desperate need of clearing pirates or to help the allie who used that tech. Plus, which is the most Hi-Tech? Dovan Empire or Covenant?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, you should be able to use our tech, although you will have to download the blueprints to use them, as our server is supposed to be a secret, and only members are allowed on.

Honestly, I\'m not sure which is more hi-tech. I believe we have more members and more ships, though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is going into UGSC forums aswell,I\'m a sangheili minor and DOVahkiin (Skyrim much?Yes) and I believe I know why there are a lack of covvies.As in the Halo games,the UNSC, or in this case, the UGSC are protrayed to be the good guys,as the covvies are potrayed to be the bad guys.Most people don\'t like playing as a bad guy,so they join up with the UGSC IF they meet the requirements.This means that MOST (not all) will join up with the USGC,weather they want to admit it or not.

Reaction score
    just look at what your team mates are doing, check the chat on pic, bottom left.

http://i.imgur.com/ZdtZVsL.png

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nice Texture Pack. I need it... XD

Sometimes, not eveything is as it seems...

One must wonder about the paranoia of one\'s enemies when they cannot see through a simple deception...

Reaction score
    Someone griefed the ships around the covy base, so i want to know who it is NOW or i will start questioning everyone one by one and when i find the one who did it i will PERMA BAN him from the server, except if he posts it here on the forum!

Reaction score
    one elven you messed up the trap leting them know it was a desepton and Darchangel i may have played a part in the desucton of one or two ships some flood cursers cought me in my un armed pod i baraly managed it get home to whare the gift of war was and get in my docking bay befor it got thare it was under me (i tend to park hight above the home world and i opend fire not thinking my misiles will hit enything becuse it was aming in one of the less crouded spots off the area around home world if i did somhow play a part in a destucton of a ship or eny harm to one it was dew to my atempts to rid the flood the rights to be enywhare near are home world im sorry for not being more controled with my fire -aswell as this mis happ and the severe lag around home world i think we need to take after me and keep all/most big ships that are near home far off somewhare thay wont make home world a place to avoid and just keep the ships your not useing off in another privit area it will make the chanses of eny frendly fire on ships less likely and let me actuly go thare and keep a good fps (if your takeing a dermatic screenshot with the ship up close that is ok aslong as its moved wen your finished)- this idea was arigenly brought up on another sever i was on and after doing this the whole fracton agreed it was a big impruvemnt.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i have been building a heavy corvette recently, and it\'s a long time coming. anyways it\'s fairly cheap as well, but we\'ll see once it\'s loaded down with all the docked fighters and turrets once its done. it has temporary stealth available

Reaction score
    when ever i try to get on it acts like the severs down i have not been on at my normal times but i had wanted to get some stuff finished befor i went away today please look into i wont be able to come on for much longer

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    As to the server, it is somewhat temperamental. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it crashes... Sometimes it just updated or hasn\'t updated yet.

I do intend to make some sort of rule (if there isn\'t already) about each person having only one ship around Sanghelios at a time. There is too much lag as it is.

I have been busy lately with work and other things, but I should be able to be on more soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i was in the mighty covenant and everything still applies

class: spec ops or a strait up combat fighter would be prefered but ill take whatever is needed

age 15

prefered ship a somewhat customized banshee

ign deathking

reason because i like to either get inside and take a warship down from there or slowly destroy key parts from the outside

fighting style depends on many circumstances such as who out guns who but normaly defensive

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    The servers actuall hosting at the moment is down and so there is nothing the owner/co-owner can do to restart the server, unfortunately if you can please hold out and create your ships in your own worlds, remember it is a full out war, however there are some rules. Hopefully Elven or Darch can explain those.

-Com.Lava of the UGSC