The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Everyone that has posted an application is accepted. If you realize that you have forgotten something in your application, feel free to modify your application post.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Elven, you wanted ME to contact you about the servers, so... :3

For humans:

Get those servers updated.

For n00bs:

G3T TH0$3 $@3RV3R$ UPD@3T3@D!11!!!1!!!!1!!

For elites:

Wort Wort Wort Wort Wort Wort Wort Wort!

For the computers:

Edit. Removed the unneeded. wait what?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have the currect version installed but i keep getting this error NullPointerException: null when ever i try to get on the server. how can i fix this?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    if i downgrade any amount of versions i will be using a diffrent version than the sever so i don\'t think that will fix the problem as i said i have the same version as the server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    alright alls good now the server is updated so i can join now i\'m not sure why it wasn\'t letting me on with the older version though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Death321/14/shengeli/male

i would like to join the covenent becaus I wanna kick some U.G.S.C. But and the covenant has way cooler ships and teck.

Spec ops

i work alone to get in get out and get the U.G.S.C to go boom

Seraph ps any chance you guys could do a vampire?

extended but I only signed up for the web site 5 mins ago

Ranks in roles sounds good

Agressive

Suggestion:it\'d be pretty darn ausome if you would make arbiter a role

Also do we have to have a Skype or something like that because I can only do in game chat but I\'m a fast typer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UserName age and gender

• CdtCrack 15 M(english)

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

• Looks awesome and want to kill some human scum

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

• pilot

Why that class

• im bad at building and good at flying

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• banshee or seraraph
    • peronal note not sure if my other application went through so yeah better to be safe then sorry

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    -Name

Ralf 22

-Reason for joining

Always liked the Covenant, and I still like the Idea of glassing a planet

-What Role I\'d like to play

Engineer, But I still want to shoot some petty humans

Why I wnat to be an Engineer I like to build awsome ships

-What ship would I like fly

Id like to fly a medium sized ships

-How long have I played starmade

About 3 weeks

-Which ranking system would I perfer

I have no prefence

-My fighting style

Havent ever fought in pvp so I cant say for sure

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    The server has to be ready for the update, this means that it may be longer than the clients. Also this is rather random, you\'d best show some more maturity otherwise your false prophet may not see you fit for the false journey.

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    im towerbilder if you need me i dont like the covernet much but this groop seems nice if you want me i will want some sort of groop that will be wiling to lern if thare good at manuvering then 2 others will do otherwise 5 is reasable. if you wnat more info i posted a coment ti the other team if you wnat me acept fast or thay might and i will need a sever ip if you so wish to i can start traning my small fighters tactics right away and i have a few tricks for big ships that leave big ships around you in shock and of balanced so you can strike freely and my tricks that dont reliy on bugs may save buts one day or even win a sector or two but dont epect towin with them most only will work one time or two if lucky and fast but i have enuf to leve them not knowing whats next and at are feet and yet agen im runing low on time im leaving a sever at the time wich is why i have looked into this

towerbilder

ps if your suplying ships i will like small ships that i bild an medem ones that i make so if you do suply please leave damaged ones so i dont feel bad about salvageing them for parts and cash i have a ship that right now looks nothing like Covenant ships but can have the skin removed and re made if blueprints are alowed thats what my plan will be it is a good ship if you dont mind the looks then i will just change the look as its damaged is being repared

Reaction score
    littleking_soul, 14, male

Every race should be given a chance and I would like to serve in a military power and try new things as well as get more involved in starmade.

Engineer

Because I prefer to fight from the sidelines and provide support for my friends, also in any game I can i choose engineer over any other. I like to build and big ships I\'ve always wanted to make but lack people to help and just chat with whilst building. Any ship would be fine even drop ships but my preference would be carrier. I prefer to be defensive and as before perhaps bombard from the side lines.

A month after the games official release but I got into it when the yogcast explained it to me in their video.

I would prefer to use a time based ranking system as that will not affect me by not being able to kill many people/humans.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Towerbilder, generally, when you want to join any faction, you should follow the rules for joining. Any special requests should be placed outside of the application. If you place an actual application with the information requested, you should be allowed to join. Also, who gave you the IP for the server?...

Littleking, you are accepted. You will be sent a PM soon with faction details.

Reaction score
    Can you tell your people to stop putting bloody holes in our planet, were letting you build up, and your guys keep attacking us, at this rate, its likely we\'re going to retaliate if it keeps happening.