The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    Please move ships I don\'t like people peeping that are enamy and I don\'t like blue ships that attack and my turents can\'t see as a targate letting us be defenseless in stuped ways

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Through a really complex pattern, the Covenant and UGSC are... allies.

UGSC- UAF- Council-Brotherhood-Covenant.

See, this is what happens when I make a treaty. Two alliances sign it, and people randomly end up in a bunch of not-so-well-enforced-really-quite-awkward alliances.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Cronion, Age: 15, Gender: Male,

Reason: Wanting to join an active/larger faction

Role: Special Operations/Crew Member/Engineer

Reason for role: I\'m always into helping man a ship as well as helping around the base/ship and I\'ve always done covert operations in the previous ffactionre

type of ship: any is fine with me.

Been playing starmade for about 3 weeks now

I\'d like the ranking based on role system that way it\'s not always fluctuating

im a bit of a defensive as well as aggressive if supported by other players.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well being in the Council doesn\'t make two factions allies since the Council doesn\'t break up or disband if two factions go to war. we would do the exact opposite and make sure a forum war didn\'t erupt and manage the war so it didn\'t get out of control. Doesn\'t this sound about right? So technically they are not allies.. that would just be wrong.

Reaction score
    Well tower, you didn\'t really get it 100% but still okay... We don\'t want to lure them into turrets, if they fly into the turret\'s range that is their own faulth and if you want to stop spies from flying over the planet\'s surface we should get a defence system around orbit to stop all attacks, like the U.G.S.C Orbital Platform. I\'ll see or i can work on a design soon and or it will be practical but i\'ll work on it ;).

Greetings commander of Spec. Ops

Darchangel

Reaction score
    tho i suport you idea i think we may have no chose but to be alowed to shoot at them or atleast have a way to do so under andother exepton

as it is i can only shoot if shot at but tho this will work thare is a loop hole they have been spying in unfractoned ships wich the turents wont shoot at

so a small fighter that is not fractoned can atack us and we will not only have no way to locate this atacker imedetly without the red marker or him being the only blue marked ship so thare be a groop of time for the atacked to munuver out of the landmind of ships that if hit will crash severs and to identifi this atacker from the other blue marks im saying with a big enuf ship in the atackers hands but small enuf to not stick out he can drop sheelds on you and mabby even kill us if we dont have 12k blue marked ships tho a blue marked one will stick out just as much as a red marked ship

so the only way to defend home world from the enamy is to have only ships that are identafied as ours around so protecting are selfs is eayser and we need sever rulls something wich will make a safe spot for ships and storage ships from eny atack

im thinking a dummy player gets on who will be one of us and thay make a fracton and and home staton that has some oversised docks and a fracton prmison unit this will be dun for both teams to be fair and this way thare will be somewhare whare you can dock your ships that are for storage and ships that are for other imporent uses that you dont want shot and im not upto date with chain docking but when impemented wich i understand will be soon you smaller battle ships will go thare if you wish

to be fair aswell a amount of ships and sises will have restrictons of how menny and what sises

im thinking for both teams the siseing might go like this

sising eplinaton - lanth from front to back x hight x side to side

4 - defult docking

4 - 20 x 20 x 20 docks

2 - 100 x 75 x 100

1 - whare thare it is desided by team and the creater gets 300 ehansers to make in eny shape he wants

of corese the bilding blocks will come from the teams and only the team it was made for will get to use it

this is only a sugeton i dont epect it to be impemented but it will be nice to have a spot for the storage ships and more importent ships to go to be safe

OJV

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username - OJV,

Age - 14

Gender - Male

Reason for joining the Covenant Empire – I haven’t been on Starmade in a while and the other faction took a while to respond.

What role you would like to serve in the Covenant – Pilot or engineer.

Reason for choosing that role – I tend to scout out scavenge and adventure a lot on Starmade.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Banshee, Seraph, Spirit dropship(!), Phantom dropship, Light Corvette, Heavy Corvette (?), Supercarrier/Assault Carrier(!). – Any ship preferably a one that I can fly solo.

How long you have been playing Starmade - Roughly 3 Months.

Which ranking system you would prefer (this is a vote): Ranks based on number of human kills, ranks based on length of time you have been playing Starmade, or ranks based entirely within roles. The ranking system with the highest number of votes within the month will win, however, I may change this, as I have come up with a fairly decent ranking system that combines all 3 of these ideas. I will continues the vote for now just to see what people\'s preferences are.

Your fighting style – Mainly Retreat from large ships and attack small ships (Try to stay alive.

Reaction score
    \"the other faction took a while to respond.\"

Well, asking for the questions might have helped you getting in,

Joining our Website would have helped aswell.

Can\'t believe your doing this to me OJ D:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    only a matter of days until my heavy corvette is completed! rejoice and revel in the imposing nature of a 500m long corvette that can cloak/jam for about 16 or so seconds, fire a baragge of 30+ missles/cannons, carry a sizeable drone fleet, and houses mid-high double-digit numbers of turrets in configurations that allow the main ship\'s shields to partially protect them.

preview of progress!
    http://star-made.org/comment/66504#comment-66504

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application to Covenant

-ultimatetacoz|| 15 years of age|| Male

--I would wish to join the Covenant Empire because I w=have checked out both the covenant and the U.G.S.C. This side has a more strict but friendly companionship. Also this side because i would enjoy building ships. The Covenant Shall live on and I am a strong supporter of the Covenant. Long Live the Covenant!

--Engineer but I can do whatever you need me to do

--Everytime i play starmade i always continue to build/upgrade my ships all the time i play seems to be this: Step 1:Mine Resources-Step 2:Build Ship Step 3-Test Ship- Step 4Upgrade Ship-- Repeat steps 3-4 untill finished then starts over whole process

--Extended

-- an individal rank system for each class seems best

-- a mixed fighting style depending on the enemy if i use defence and advantages to the best effort

Reaction score
    when me and my old team the jawfish clawfish fracton gettoghterer its never good (ok maby its good for selected peaples) we gather every now and then and have some pvp flying fighting fun and we work on ship ideas and show off some tricks we have lerned this tends to lead to us making something new or improving something.

well we have been working on big ships and now im planing to ake one in are little sever well put 1 and 2 togeter it means the ship im making is gona be a killer i have recently found that the gift of war is looseing its power in the last 20 or so updates or more since it was the god of the clawfish sever it has seemed to have lost its tuch and it nolonger -fit for duty- so we jawfishes are making a biger better god of war ship useing are new found tec im having a feeling that this one will be better then my last warship and ofcores since we who were in the jawfishes know nothing but strike and run atacks you can epect this ship to be a power suplying over worker this ship will need to be ready for the huge turents and the small fighters that are now deadly wich means more sheelds more one shot kill guns and more trust then ever before this ship in the other sever is being remade for the 8th time and im takeing the best to put into are ship on the sever but i need power genaraters something ferce a ship with just a plex storage block on it full of power genaraters if can be spared will help this ship finish what my groop calls the ribs of power and enytipe pf drone that fits in a defult dock can be used for my ships shock wave drones thay just need little shelds and guns thay are ment to be the destracton for some biger drones and my ship

drones:

bug - supper small ment to anoy more then kill will be fast and only one gun that is only one block(beter bug them) - 4

shock waves - small defult dock or smaller - 25 of them

turent shreader -it will be biger and unlike shock waves will not ment to be destoyed asmuch and have lots of guns - 8

ship fighters - up to now the drones have been so amall pirate ships can easaly overtake them wich is why thy are ment to swerm and atack in numbers but thease are ships ment to atack and destoy stuff like atlass frigates or biger on thare own - 4

i will mostlikely make thease but im willing to look at what you come up with

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username, age, and gender: iforgotmypills 14 male

Reason for joining the Covenant Empire: covenant=badass

What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: pilot

Reason for choosing that role: im good at flying

What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Banshee

How long you have been playing Starmade: Extended

Which ranking system you would prefer: Ranks based entirely within roles

Reaction score
    It has to look like a covenant ship. this server is halo ships only really, otherwise it would be pointless to have halo factions, so either it looks covenantish or it doesnt come on.

And no, i dont mean coat it in purple, It has to physically look like one of their ships, otherwise it breaks the point of the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    New concept i drew up (not started work on it yet) i\'d expect each of the rings to hold two hemispherical turrets. as my heavy corvette is 500m long i\'d expect this frigate to be around 300m give or take 50m.

Reaction score
    Age 13

Reason: It\'ll be cool

Role: crew member (i dont really mind)

Ship: anything

Starmade History: new

Fighting Style: dont have one