The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would any of the covenant happen to have found a ship called the UGSC_Orbital_Assault, it has gone missing myseteriously and towerbuilder has a reputationf for this.

Reaction score
    When i posted that link, my intent was to try and rid you of corrupt players, next time then, i will let them carry on, and also another thing, we were never going to accept the deal, for two reasons 1) tower is just trying to do stuff for personal gain, he doesnt care for anybody on either side, so long as he gets his megaship. 2) we don\'t trust anybody other than our own members.
    (sorry for the late reply)

Reaction score
    --Killuhkookie, 15, Male

--The UGSC are a common enemy to us, and I believe you need all the help you can get. I have many diciples awaiting my command to join you as well.

--Engineer, Ship Master, or Special Ops

--I enjoy building efficient craft for maximum use of minimal resources, which allows me the capability of Spec Ops missions (reconning) and I enjoy leading my fellow crewmates into battle. Whenever a pilot or crewman is placed under my command, more often than not, the person ends-up really enjoying themselves or becoming a more efficient player all-in-all.

--Banshee or Assault Dropship

--Extended

--I enjoy the Idea of Human kills, but I agree with your point of a combination considering an ace pilot may not be a good leader, or a good leader may not have played Star-Made long and etc.

--I use a defensive fighting style when going against new enemies, but if the enemie\'s strategies are known I tend to become more agressive.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    I am currently unable to log into the server, as my version is not the right one. HOWEVER, i\'ve been working on the heavy corvette on a different server, and the top half is nearly complete. soon it will be ready for service.

Reaction score
    hay a ship goes mising and im blamed? yes i like to kidnap things but i have ant a cold harted ship steeler if i took it you or another ugnsc will have seen some ransom or something like it just becuse i seem vilant and wanting to capture or destoy things dusent mean that i do everything that happens past shooting that ugnsc ship that tryed to flank me and the kidnaping of that ship that was left in the wrong place at the wrong time and mabby a few close fly bys of your space jsut to leave you jusmpy i have dun nothing that comes close to what is blamed on me most of the time

Reaction score
    Ha.

You are one of the most untrusted members of the covenant.

all most of us have seen from you is a ton of stupid cockiness and quite frankly arseholery, and you stealing a ship did not help your reputation go anywhere but downwards.

Heck, even a few of your guys dislike you.

Reaction score
    Towerbilder,you can\'t spell just press ABC when writing a comment and click spell check.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Also please note that I did not accept him. Darchangel did...

Admittedly, he has done quite a few suspicious things. It might help if he was capable of clear, intelligible English, but he\'s obviously not. :P

Something will probably be done eventually...

Reaction score
    I accepted towerbilder because i thought he would be a good member. And because we can\'t afford to not accept people because we are seriously outnumbered against the U.G.S.C. And what i seriously don\'t like, is people blaming each other without being sure it was him. If it really was towerbilder, he should explain why he did it. But as long noöne has evidence it was him, you shouldn\'t start blaming each other. Because bullying on the server will not be tolerated when i\'m in charge! So don\'t just start blaming each other guys, it will only fuck up the whole server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    No one should be blaming anyone Darch. Everyone drop the subject now. Thats an order. Bullying not tollerated, due to the fact the server is just for US, you sould feel lucky we don\'t have it open to everyone, it gets messy.

UGSC Members- We are at war with them. No nothing was said about stealing cruisers or what not was against the rules.

Covenant Members- Some of you need to stop blaming Tower, after all he is ONE of you. You need to train him more if you dont like what he\'s doing.

I\'m not taking sides in this argument but as the server Co-Owner i\'m fed up with this argument. All I can say is if ANYONE bothers with this anymore it will be 50 laps around an entire solar system ON FOOT.

No more ladies and gents. Thank you.

-Commander. Lava of the United Gaming Space Command.

Reaction score
    Darc is one of my favourite covenants, but the towerbilder argument thing, i can sometimes barely control what i say to him, he just really annoys me. if he for once would back down from a fight, it could help, but most of the time he won\'t. But now i am dropping it like you asked. just bear in mind i may get pissed at him a few times if he really gets on my nerves.

P.S darc, he admitted he did it, though really, technically it wasn\'t stealing, it was kinda just floating there, but meh, he lost it and we will probably find it at some point.

Reaction score
    When finding lava in are space I attacked but lag and his power was such to make me loose space so I ran to get the gift of war wen preparing to use my sise and more powerful ship to retake my internet cut when I came back I found nothing but a turent and a 99% destroyed space station I\'m now making a ship just for a retaliation I hope we will return this with are own rampages

Reaction score
    If Lava entered our space, only things allowed to shoot him are turrets except if he fires back then you have authorisation to fully engage an enemy U.G.S.C member, but when he runs, you let him go. I don\'t want to see ANYONE attack the U.G.S.C until the war starts you understand tower?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Let\'s get this straight. Tower. I was in a core. I was simply watching you. Theres nothing in the rules about scouting you, plus \"follow me\" \"-30 -30 -30!\" You wanted to fight. Also, best improve your turret shots. It took many to kill me in a core XD Also -30 -30 -30 is outside your protected home area\'s. Nothings against any rules there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    -Username, age, and gender

-Username, age, and gender Jarvais 19 male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire. Simple they are superior to the UNSC

-What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: I would like to be a pilot (heavy or light corvette)

--Reason for choosing that role I like to go pew pew pew.

Which ranking system you would prefer? Based on roles makes it fair for everyone

Reaction score
    Ok 1 understood do not fire untill fired opon 2 to make things clear this is ment to be read by ungc mostly the chat messages for the secret bace that you have was a trap to get you in our space whare turents can get to you in a attempt to revenge a lost ship that was destroyed by ungc and im by far not the most trustworthy in meny cases but im not 2 things I\'m not a trailer and im not somone who will stab somone who is on my team in the back I will admit I tend to do things that may make you think this but I have played on a good amount of pvp severs to know not to trust anyone 100% expect your leadership and the closest you ever can let is 50% for anyone else eny thing you can throw at me for proof no matter what even if your a mind reader can not only be traced back to a starting origin that will help me and my team win as for the covy I need power if you have or know what hapend to the resapy for them please return it and if you have some to spare I tend to be on around the time this is posted or sell them to home spawn for me to bye

Reaction score
    As I see thare is no security or no working peaple who deal with it so I\'m temporarily assuming myself

For starters eny ship that\'s not green and can be seen from spawn will be shot on this is becuse thease bule marked ships are a danger it wont let us find spys and spook them off with ship turkeys and it is just more ships making lag at home thare will be a 84hour safe time befor I start for you to move/Mark ships