The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have thought for a bit: What do you guys think of Krosulhah as the new leader? If, that is, this faction continues.

Reaction score
    For some reason when I landed a shuttle on a planit to collect ores to sell and get me some much needed parts after landing my shuttle glitched out and now if I get in it I get 0fps and after about 5 minutes frozen I crash so I rage qwit and played some ftb (also I was geting tired of not having any Acton so I\'m going to hop on and Wright down the xyz of this annoying planit and hope some of the updates will help me escape the glichy planit if not I will post whare it is hear and hope someone will go remove the planet and if I encounter such a problemb another time I will play single player untill it\'s fixed becuse I have already tested it and I can land monster ships on the planit with no problemb so it\'s eather starmade servers or just your server is having trouble or it might just be the planit is buggy and needs a good scrubbing from the server

And yes I\'m alive still...

Reaction score
    UserName age and gender

• Lewshizz Male 17

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

• I grew up with halo since I was around 4 or 5. I always fantasized being a covenant (or UNSC because I am technically OOC human.) crewmember. I came across this article and my heart skipped a beat.

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

• Pilot or Shipmaster

Why that class

• I can technically build, however my organic/curvy skills are terrible. Hell I needed commands in minecraft to make my cylinders, and covenant everything is curvy. I make a decent fighter pilot, or in other cases I make a good fleet admiral.

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• I can go with a Seraph, dropship, and Light Corvette. Dropship pilot for ground invasions. I find no use in glassing a perfectly commandeerable planet unless it is depleted of what we need. Seraph fighter in fighter on fighter combat. And finally a Light Corvette if we are battling a station or mining station.

Also please note that we prefer english and please be over 10 years of age thank you

I know much more than the rudimentary vocabulary.

EDIT: (JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS THE OLD PAGE APPLICATION, IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO FILL OUT THE NEW ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW)

Just in case you do

How long have I played StarMade: About I think a year. A looooong time.

Course of attack: Strategic offensive. Basically T-Bone the UGSC in the side with all I\'ve got.

On the other hand, There are times I go full defensive. Cover behind whatever I can. I sacrifice myself for others to aid them to escape. (The one in a movie who goes... \"Go on without me... I\'ll hold them off\")

And the final times where I go full strategic commanding who to do what and where to go. I manage well when it comes to giving orders to a fleet. I suppose I\'m not much different from Ender from the novel Ender\'s game.

Reaction score
    --Username, age, and gender (preferably over 13, please use English)

(42828) fourm name (Bradley) Ign 13 (and a half :D ) Male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire

I want some pvp. I have played halo since I was about 4 and love it(dont ask). Also I like continuous battles and hate one battle wins.

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer, Pilot, Crew Member, Ossoona, or Special Operations (explanations below)

I will be a Pilot, Crew Member, Ossoona(scout?) and Special Operations what ever you need the most.

--Reason for choosing that role

They involve the game Starmade. Its not about the gamer its about the game.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: fighter, stealth fighter, dropship, light fighter, bomber, or heavy fighter. If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.

I will fly ANYTHING you give me a damaged core to a supper carrier.

--How long you have been playing Starmade (if you can’t remember because it’s been so long, that’s good enough, just put Extended)

Approx 3 months I think.

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain)

I usually fight aggressive but I can do support and incombat repairs (bigger ships)etc (Anything you need me to do.)

Reaction score
    I\'ve tried yo get on 3 times now each time I\'m knocked off faster then I can even load up the cords so I\'m find a stuck so

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ~~ --Username, age, and gender (preferably over 13, please use English)

Murrax9, 12 (13 in 2 months)

You know i bought the game 7-8 months ago and i fell in love with it. This is my first faction and i can really help it out :D

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer, Pilot, Crew Member, Ossoona, or Special Operations (explanations below)

Engineer-Pilot Mix

I build ships VERY well. I also repair ships fast and great. For the pilot side i can fly quick and i know how to get close to firing range or drop people out to invade a ship-station.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: fighter, stealth fighter, dropship, light fighter, bomber, or heavy fighter. If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.

Bomber-Dropship mix.

--How long you have been playing Starmade (if you can’t remember because it’s been so long, that’s good enough, just put Extended)

It has been 7-8 months.

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain

stealth and fast. Or basicly blow things up without being seen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: JoeMcJedi

I would like to join your faction because i am new to the game and would like some friends.

I would like to apply as a pilot because i am ver good at shotting games and should be good at this game, i also have good excperience at playing minecraft, star wars old republic and Halo.

I would like to flly any ships that are small and fast.

I have\'nt been playing star made for very long about 3 weeks and i have been getting good at it.

I think my fighting style is defensive because i can defend lots of enemys on halo.

P.s if you would like to contact me in any way i have skype.

Reaction score
    --Reason for joini --Username, age, and gender

Flashyink, 19, Male

i much prefer the sleek, round look of covenant vessels, as i find them entertaining to build, also the lovely color of purple that in starmade is enjoyable to look at, much better then the gray of UGSC

Engineer

i enjoy building more then fighting, while this does not mean i am incapable of defending constructs or points of interest, i just prefer to use my skills with blocks to build ships and space stations. many of my skills derive from extended hours of both minecraft and then also this fantastic game.

(mining frigate with space-station - examples of my work from my old server)

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly

fighter, stealth fighter, dropship, light fighter, bomber, or heavy fighter. If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.

overall i am not to picky about what i fly, as long as i get to zip around in something that i built im not to picky.

Extended,

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain)

defensive, id rather sit back and let turrets back up my position as I defend a space station or world.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    -Username, age, and gender - ThatSkyGuy, 18 (soon 19) Male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire. Supirior ships and weapons, their ships looks awesome and they are a force to be reckoned with.

-What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Crew Member

--Reason for choosing that role: I\'m relatively new to this game. I work well in groups and this seems like a good position for me.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly: I always enjoy driving the capital ships, but out of your list I\'d pick Dropship.

--How long you have been playing Starmade: Just started friday, been watching videos for this game before that.

--Your fighting style: Defensive mostly but I\'m game for any kind

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    --energysurg, 13, and Male

--I want to eliminate the UGSC threat

--Pilot

--Because im used to flying and building larger ships that may require a crew

--Large dropship or Bomber

--1 day but im good at it

--Other: I wait until someone attacks me and then i obliterate the threat.

Reaction score
    Arbiter7000,13,male

Reason to join- I would like to join to help in combat for my fellow brothern and destroy man kind!

Role-Crew Member

Reaon for role-I would like to fight as a crew member because I don\'t really think that I would be a good spec ops soldier and I would like to just fight as a plan soldier.

Ship-Fighter

How long have you played starmade? Last Summer

Your fighting style-Agressive.

Reaction score
    Name: jackofo

Reason for wanting to join: ive played all the halo games and loved the covenant in all of them, (Also like glassing things ;)

Class: pilot/commander

Reason/ship:dropship or cruiser because im not good building, only good at modifying small ships and love flying larger more important ships.

Fighting style: very tactical i use all things at my disposal to out flank, trick, or draw enemys into traps

Play time of starmade: 6months.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ~~--Username, age, and gender: stratagymaster 13 male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire: i am in a faction called the covenant empire on one of the servers i play on.

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: piliot or spec ops

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly: bomber if piliot stealth fighter of spec ops

--How long you have been playing Starmade: dont remember

--Your fighting style: aggresive

also if possible i would rather be a marine than either job i picked in appliacation if possible