The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We are the Great Covenant Empire. Our goal is to follow our Forerunners in their Great Journey and to extinguish all those unworthy to do so. We claim the galaxy in their name, and use their gifts to aid us in our quest. Our Covenant is one of brotherhood and equality, but all who do not follow us must be destroyed, as the Forerunners would want us to do.

For a time, our forces were scattered, but with the return of several high-ranking individuals to our home planet of Sanghelios, we have begun to reform. We are the Storm that will consume our enemies and send us forth to the path of the Great Journey! Our enemies in this sector of space are none other than the United Gaming Space Command, who claim to be the true inheritors of the Forerunner’s Mantle. We must fight to defend our home and our galaxy from these Humans!

--------------------------

To gain entrance into the faction, you need only apply. Post an application on this forum, including all the details listed here, and you will be notified if you have been accepted. The IP for the server will be sent to you, and you can join our website here: http://thecovenantempire.shivtr.com

If you are not accepted, you will be notified as well.

To apply, if you are a new or old member, follow this format:

--Username, age, and gender (preferably over 13, please use English)

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer, Pilot, Crew Member, Ossoona, or Special Operations (explanations below)

--Reason for choosing that role

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: fighter, stealth fighter, dropship, light fighter, bomber, or heavy fighter. If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.

--How long you have been playing Starmade (if you can’t remember because it’s been so long, that’s good enough, just put Extended)

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain)

There are now 6 roles. If more are suggested, I may add a few, but for now, these 6 are the only ones. An explanation of the various roles follows.

The Engineer does exactly what the name implies: he/she builds ships or stations. This role is a vital need, as there is always a need for powerful ships and outposts to be built. (preferred ship applicable, but not necessary)

The Pilot flies small ships, such as fighters or dropships. He/she can be stationed inside a carrier, when applicable, but can also fly separately. (preferred ship necessary)

The Crew member simply serves as staff aboard a larger ship, or as a member of boarding or landing parties. Be warned that this role can take long periods of time to gain any rank.(preferred ship applicable, but not necessary)

Special Operations fly solo (for the most part), abandoning the strength in numbers of a fleet for sheer skill and the power of a single ship or two. They sometimes are sent on scouting missions, sometimes on daring raids in the heart of enemy territory. This role is not for the faint of heart, as those who venture into enemy territory on their own will often not return. (preferred ship necessary)

The Ship Master/Shipmistress (not an option for beginning members) commands a larger ship, flying it and directing it. Some large ships may have crew, some may not, but they will always be larger than the fighters and dropships. Players must have achieved Zealot rank in the Pilot, Engineer, or Special Operations roles to take on the role of Ship Master.

Please follow the format for submitting applications, and please, choose only One Role (to rule them all). It can be confusing when a member wants to be a Pilot, Engineer, and a SpecOps all at the same time!

The current leaders (Hierarchs) of the Covenant are:

Supreme Commander: ElvenSong117

Special Operations Master: Darchangel

In addition, if you are a traitor to the cause and decide to defect to the UGSC, please notify us so that we can know not to include you in any plans of war. Thank you for your time!

--ElvenSong117, Supreme Commander of the Covenant (Elva ‘Nasonree)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    -Username, age, and gender AAlexandrosTGreat 13 male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire The covenants are the best team in all aspects

-What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: I would like to be a builder a crew mate and member

--Reason for choosing that role I always like to build ships always But the Cov\'s are the best in the halo universe both in design And power the reson i want to be a crew mate is that then ill be able to fly abord a CRS class And get in a fighter if i need to The reson i want to be a builder is TRhat as a builder i build good ships but only the interior i suck at exterior But as a builder i would Closly Ask for pilots opinions about my ships.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly Supercarrier :D my fav ship of all time

Which ranking system you would prefer? Based on roles makes it fair for everyone

--Your fighting style: I fight in many ways But to be honest AS OF YET there is no tactics with capital ships I suggest That capital ships are ONLY ALLOWED TO BE AS close as 1000 M at all times making fighters And turrets usefull

:D like the job you did with the Setup

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    How do I apply? With a comment? Also do you have a place for someone who can only play on weekends for limited times?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes. you just comment on the forum, including all the information mentioned. And yes, we have a place for pretty much anyone at the moment, as the UGSC is extremely large compared to our faction. We can use all the help we can get.

Reaction score
    Devon 14

Reason to glass the crap out of stuff

Role Fighter/Builder

What type of ship Phantom or a very light corvvete

Fighting style Use fast ship to out mounouver enemys

Cant wait to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    SpaceGhost0117 ///14///male

Help the win the war against the u.g.s.c

Fighter/builder

Fighter/transport/I can fly both if you want

What ever tactic that\'s most effective in battle/all tactics

Oh and one more thing can you give me credits to design ships/build?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am working on a ranking system. It will probably end up being based on roles, such as:

Engineers rank up based on the number and type of ships or stations they build.

Pilots rank up based on the number of kills they make (the same applies for SpecOps).

Crew members rank up just by working on a ship for a period of time.

Ship Masters must be at least the rank of Zealot, and rank up based on a higher rate of kills.

This is some of what I\'ve thought of. It sort of combines the ranking systems into one, while still distinguishing between roles. I\'ll leave the vote intact just to see what everyone thinks, though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    On your applications, please specify one role if possible. I will be placing everyone into a role, and while it may be possible to have multiple roles, It would make cataloging easier if everyone has only one role, especially if ranks are based largely on roles, as I think they will be.

All applications are accepted. As for special requests:

Yes, Engineers will receive some credits for designing and building ships and stations once the server is up again and our home planet is well-established.

To be a Zealot, you must first do well in your role so as to rank up. Eventually you will reach the rank of Zealot if you do well.

Also, please re-read the info post as I will be periodically updating it with new info, or changing the existing info.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    solsurfer2008 // 14 // Male

Reason: Destroy the U.G.S.C. vermin

Role: Pilot

Ship: Seraph

Reason for Role: I like to fly fighters and am rather good at it.

Starmade History: Extended

Ranking System: Role based

Fighting Style: Aggressive

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    IP\'s sent via acceptance of your application, this is to stop greifers into our universe and creates a \"fun\" envoirment for our players.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So no fighter/engineer hybrid ?
    Because I have some good idea\'s for ships but don\'t want to not fight

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Maybe. The ranks I have been thinking of will follow strict roles, but you could theoretically span roles. Engineers will rank up based on the number of things they build, but Pilots rank up based on the number of kills they get. I suppose you could do both, but you would level up more slowly in both of those roles.

I\'ll make a (free) website eventually to post stuff about the faction and ranking.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I think I have a solution. I have already drawn up a chart for the equivalent ranks, and maybe you will be able to be multiple roles, just not all at the same time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    -Username, age, and gender zombiegod34 17 male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire the covenant was and will always be way cooler than the U.G.S.C.

-What role you would like to serve in the Covenant Special OP

--Reason for choosing that role: I have always prefered to go alone than work in a group

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly: Banshee if you give me this in any halo game your basicly giving me god mode

Which ranking system you would prefer? the more you do for your class the more your rank goes up

--Your fighting style: what i do in a fight will depend on the situation but most likely i will be agressive.

also don\'t be fooled by the fact that i only became a member resently i have playing this game for a little while.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Teoboxteo 13 male

because i need a new faction and sever

sepchal ops

becasue i like flying solo

steath ships the best

Extended

ranks based on length of time you have been playing Starmade,

steth than deactivat with pules

sorry for my bad spelling