The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    I wish to be a S.O.O the rank we have talked about would suit me best. I plan to finishe base on ice planet first before anything else since i have ship. I also have the works of a full size heavy assault corvvete but i cant figure out how to get it on server.

Sincerely,Capt_Devon

P.S please message me info

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    An Alliance,

I see there is an allicance forming, well just to let you know, we wont go easy. The UGSC after all is the Covies main enemy. This will make us enemies.

Good luck,

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well, we seem to have formed an alliance or two. However, I\'m not sure how it works, as we play on different servers. Maybe if the Covenant and/or the UGSC occasionally get on other servers...

At least we\'re allied now. That\'s the important part. :P

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    --refirendum, 20, F, English=first language

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire
    the covenant is a cool guy. he kills humans and doesnt afraid of anything.

-Engineer/Pilot-I built my ship as the engineer, i\'ll fly my ship knowing all its ins-and-outs

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Light Corvette, Heavy Corvette, Carrier (not assault or super-class carriers plz... too big).

--How long you have been playing: since the end of august

--Which ranking system you would prefer (this is a vote):
    ranks based entirely within roles.

--Your fighting style: semi-agressive. will open fire if provoked, and will drop drone swarms on a hunch

Reaction score
    Jakethewarlord age13 male

Role: special operations

reason for role: i am a decent ploit and prefer to be stealthy and strike when the humans least expect it

Ship:seraph

play time:about two months

Vote:within roles

playstyle:stealthy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    --Username, age, gender: CalimariGod,Current identity 1,234 years, Lek\'gollo hive

--Reason: To learn the ways of my sangheili bretheren.

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer/Spec ops, may work as a crew member as you seem to be lacking.

--Reason for choosing that role: I enjoy combat and am good at design. I would likely heavilly customise any ships I was given as a Special Operative, and would help to modify or construct larger ships as well.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Seraph, light corvete, other medium weight attack craft.

--How long you have been playing Starmade: one month

--Which ranking system you would prefer (this is a vote): Role based ranks seem most accurate.

--Your fighting style: Agressive hit and run tactics, utilising stealth and ramming to greatest effects.

Reaction score
    Derp my factions server has somone trying to crash it constantly.(Logs on, gets 2 messages saying FUCKING SERVER CRASHERS, hits 20000 ping for 10 seconds then bluescreens.) I am a loyal member of herobrines army and I want to join your server in order to wage war with yall, because I still don\'t have a single human kill playing on 12 different servers over the course of 7 months, which is utterly sad.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    If youre joining the covies, best fill out an application. gets you a better placement.

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    I wouldnt accept this guy, hes one of those herobrines army people, and they are notorious for trying to kill anybody who isnt one of them, and would probably pass on the ip to the rest of his little herobrine peoples.

Reaction score
    ElvenSong117 you keep saying somrthing about another form/website if one of you can send me a mesage of the link it will help alot. ps meny of you who red this wont know who jawfish clawfish fracton is but for those who do i was a member untill the sever was ended its alot like herobrines army in alot of was and we were also notorious for trying to kill enything that enterd are space and were always growing are space we had over 85% of the sever\'s eplored area belonging to us and we were pushing new peaple and other alinces out fast if you spawend new we left a little area of space to escape and if you didnt go that way we killed and after that sever most of us joined a old sever and for the most part even now thay are rulling nearly 60% of eplored land we fight to death and are stuben as mulls -if not more- if were told not to let the enamy avance and to push foward we do just that a good amount of my battle tactics have thare starting seeds from this groop and were integrated into its sistom if at some point befor the war begins i will like to itegrate some of are more powerfull atack paterns into are stratagys mostly the ones we caleed (alfa delta delta 12) and (drop and role) and with some traning with some simple one on one combat traning maby even are most powerfull one that let us take on a groop of alinces that teamed up to stop us on are secand sever we were out nuberd by atleast 25x and most of the ships were biger and more powerfull this tactic let us win even tho it was with a big loss.

Reaction score
    tho in some of the severs i have played on folow a pricables such as

even when im on another sever if one of the peaple from the alince needs help thare that i must give it. -enless he is my enamy on the sever-

and, i am epected to show the emblem of the fracton on my biger ships enless told not to or if im nolonger in the fracton.

im still folowing thease but as of yet the severs fractons dont ask for ips of the other sever i play on and thay let you play on wightlist severs like this one, asfar as im aware most of the severs out thare wont expect thare members to leak ips like that infact all the 3 fractons im in only 2 have rulls that even go outside of the sever and if i were to leak a ip like that i will be kicked from the fracton out of distrust so i think the whole leaking ips to other fractons isnt much of a big deal consiting those who do will loose thare trust in that fracton and peaple will fear that he is leaking all his ips to ther places so i think all fractons that are biggenuf to have a chance to bring problems like that wont out of a respect and a understanding factor

let alone if i was asked to leak a ip i will just leave the fracton that asks me becuse thare is a limit to what i think sever domanaton can go to and a fracton joining a witelist sever without ferst being aproved by the admins of that sever is wrong and eny fracton that will even atempt that isnt worth being a part of.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Endor 18 male

reason: my older bother Ralf said it was fun

engineer because i like to build

fighter

because my Bother Ralf is on this side

Reaction score
    --Username, age, and gender: Deshooter135, 14, Male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire: I wish to annihilate the humans, and I like the way covenant ships look.

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer and Pilot

--Reason for choosing that role: I build OK looking, functional ships, usually with some form of escape pod/drop pod in the event of a vital hit on my vessel.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: A phantom dropship, or my miniature CCS cruiser

--How long you have been playing Starmade? About 1 week, but I know what I\'m doing, don\'t worry about training me.

--Which ranking system you would prefer : Ranks based on number of human kills, ranks based on length of time you have been playing Starmade, or ranks based entirely within roles. A combination of the three

--Your fighting style: Other. I scout my enemy, plan a course of action, then I refit a stripped down ship for the mission at hand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ELVEN! The home planet was attacked by unknown forces! I HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT IT WAS. I was open fired apon while repairing a scraped banshee. I was literaly JUST attacked now, so I left the game real quick. Just a heads up though. Be carefull! Im rejoining now to check who or what it is.

-DrHexapuss

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok I have returned. After coming back, there was NO sign of ANYTHING attacking. The Attackers were gone, and the defence turret was still idle. I am asuming it was the flood, as there was a deactivated flood ship near the planet, but that could have been from before. Also, I saw a message say somthing about a \'Raiding party\' . I have no Idea what this means to you, but other than that, we were attacked.

-DrHexapuss

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sometimes, the pirates will send out a raiding party to attack players. They must have targeted you, but since Sanghelios is our home planet, they couldn\'t damage it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, so glad that it wasnt anything major, but that has NEVER happened to me before.

-DrHexapuss

Reaction score
    --Username, age, and gender (preferably over 13,please use English)

Natony_132 ,13.5 ,male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire

The honor of the covenant, and my brother is on the other team.

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer, Pilot, Crew member, Ship Master/Shipmistress (must be Zealot rank or above to be Ship Master), or Special Operations (explanations below)

Pilot

--Reason for choosing that role

I like flying , and its the quickest way to get kills. . . . .and that honor thing works to.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Banshee, Seraph, Spirit dropship(!), Phantom dropship, Light Corvette, Heavy Corvette(?), Supercarrier/Assault Carrier(!). If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.

Seraph,and phantoms, but I like (and can fly very well)medium ships like light and heavy corvette.

--How long you have been playing Starmade (if you can’t remember because it’s been so long, that’s good enough, just put Extended)

A week, but I have extensive experience with Minecraft for a lot longer

--Which ranking system you would prefer (this is a vote): Ranks based on number of human kills, ranks based on length of time you have been playing Starmade, or ranks based entirely within roles. The ranking system with the highest number of votes within the month will win, however, I may change this, as I have come up with a fairly decent ranking system that combines all 3 of these ideas. I will continues the vote for now just to see what people\'s preferences are.

KILL BASE!!!!!!!

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain)

Adaptable. I can do any style when required.