Starmade MANIAC LOGIC

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

Have you ever wanted to put on display screens, either for decoration or necessity, letters and numbers? here I bring my personal collection ( made by my own hand ) of letters and numbers; only have to unzip the files in your folder "Templates" and use them in the Adv. Build mode.

Attachments

Last edited:

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Haha, genius GalactusX , pure genius. How come I've never thought of making big letters like this? :D

Reaction score
    So how's the logical knightmare of chess coming?
    See what I did there?

Wishing you could forget what I did there yet?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

I have a challenge for you !
    Make musical instrument
    I really do not know why I did this .. if Starmade dont have sounds ... but when the game has them ... I will be prepared :cool:

the keyboard is divided into groups of Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si

you want a bigger piano? no problem, just load another and bind it to the previous group

Attachments

Last edited:

kiddan

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    * CHALLENG ACCEPTED *
    I really do not know why I did this .. if Starmade dont have sounds ... but when the game has them ... I will be prepared :cool:

the keyboard is divided into groups of Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si

you want a bigger piano? no problem, just load another and bind it to the previous group

Nicely done! You could even have an inner-ship remote for each key, would need some annoying wireless logic for each one though. :)

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

Today, i bring you all, one of my old not finnish logic proyects, click on the link and tell me what´s your opinion, please, if you go to send any question of any part of the slide display, do it right here; i hope it like all, it cost me 1 week of hard work, fails and other S+++T issues :D

This time I bring you something a little different and a little more complicated, a programmable display with a database based on the operation real memory EPROMs, up to 50 characters.

1. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION

- A Keyboard alphanumeric, Numbers 0-9 and letters A - Z plus 3 extra characteres " + ", " - " , " ( space blank ) ".
    - One module to decode the binary Inputs to a 5x7 display.
    - 5 Memory banks, each with a capacity of 10 characters, each character have 6 bits each ( total 360 bits ). Each memory bank have diferent options for allow
    you to add the system more and more memory as you need.
    2. SOME IMAGES WITH EXTRA INFORMATION

The capacitor red lights turn ON when a memory slots is stored​

I really sorry the bad bad bad definition of the gif :(... my PC is a shit old ... :mad:

3. HOW DOES IT WORK

- The system have 2 modes of work, 1º store the message, 2º test the message stored.
    - When we want store a new message, in the keyboard, we must press the button "reset array memory count", for set the system in the first cell of the memory blocks, press the button "reset memory" for remove all the data stored and then turn ON the red light, this set the system for save the player´s inputs characteres types.
    - When we finnish to input our message, in the keyboard, we must turn ON the green light and press the button "reset array memory count", for set the system in the first cell of the memory blocks again, and press the button "in the display module"; if all is okay, your message will be slowly showed in the display from right to left.
    - For store a new message, simply repeat the same procedure.

5. OTHER EXPANDABLE OPTIONS

If we want, that our message is repeated over and over again, we must link the last position of the data stored ( the buttons in the top of each memory cell bank ) with the OR gate "repeat message", so when our message finnish, the signal send from the last position of the memory back, reset all the array count and send a signal to the system to start again.

If someone wants more detailed information of the configuration of the any different parts, let me know in the post, and if you do not understand something, ask costs nothing.

If you like this and you see that may be useful, dont forget give me your "LIKE" ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    First page post update with a [ INDEX POST ], for fast travel across the entire post and other finnished logic proyects

Last edited:
    Reactions: JimmyJamba

kiddan

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    That Slide Display looks pretty sweet! You should incorporate it into some of the other stuff you've made (such as "You've won!" text and stuff like that)!

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

Hello people, this time, i bring you a update of my last previous logic game Tic-Tac-Toe; I ask if someone could say how to do it better, more interesting and more complicated, 6ngb suggested me making the game in 3 dimensions, so I decided to do :)

1. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION

- A panel with 12 buttons for both players RED ( X ) and BLUE ( O ).
    - A button for reset the game ( the system when is reset, it set as default player BLUE turn ).

- A button for set the player turn ( BLUE -- RED)

.... more logic links please -_____- ...
    3. HOW DOES IT WORK

- The system begins reset, ready to use.
    - According to decided, a player will be RED and another BLUE ( the order can be changed as required by pressing the button "Player Turn" ).

- As players make their selections, the panel marked with an X or an O on the game board.
    - If a player get first his opponent have before 3 identical symbols either horizontally, vertically or diagonally, corner to corner, he wins the game, and the game automatically is reset back to be ready for a new start.

If someone wants more detailed information, let me know in the post, and if you dont understand something, ask costs nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

Hi all people, today i bring you one part of a more big logic proyect i´m working, I built a small 8 Byts RAM memory ( can storage 64 bits ) as close to what real life is, i put on it all the posible options for a more advance use ( see the below pictures descriptions for more information ).

1. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION

- 1 Activation module for select mode, INPUT / READ data
    - 1 Button for RESET / CLEAR all the data stored
    - 8 Activation modules for each Input/Read data from memory module.
    - 3 Activation modules for select the memory cell ( selected by Binary code )
    - 1 Button for allow player SAVE data in the current selected memory position
    - 1 Button for allow player READ data from the current selected memory position
    - 8 White lights for see what memory bits have saved information

3. HOW DOES IT WORK

- Memory is ready to be tested / used in the attachment *.sment file.
    - Whether we want to record the information or if you want to read, we will have to enable writing or reading respectively ( see information on previous images ), previously selecting the desired operating mode SAVE or READ.

- To select a memory cell, we will use binary code, which will be introduced in the 3 activation blocks.
    - If we want to save data in the selected memory cell, we will have to select the recording mode, and have enabled the activation block ( ALLOW DATA SAVE ), the same operation if we want to read the stored data ( ALLOW DATA READ ).

- If we want to CLEAR / RESET all the momey, just click on the " CLEAR ALL DATA STORED " Button.

As always, I tried use the minimum possible logical block, but for some functions, I needed to use a few extra blocks, to see the information stored in each 8-bit word, control engraving and reading of information stored in each memory cell, and allow the possibility to use a single block for various functions, data input and reading.

This 8-bytes memory block alone cant serve as much, but as I said, is part of a much larger logical project; I will post the modules that I finished so that people can test their performance, and you can tell me if something is not working as it should, whether to change something or if I should put any extra function that doesn´t have.

If someone wants more detailed information, let me know in the post, and if you dont understand something, ask costs nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

Hi all people, sorry for having so long inactive post. Who once you did not want to make a maze within Starmade to create events on your server, or simply to challenge your enemies to overcome various tests, for this reason, I created a dungeon maker.

1. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION

- 1 maze cube ( cube that is used to create the dungeon, repeatedly copying it, as many as desired ).
    - 1 control maze cube with all necessary controls to control the dungeon configuration.
    - 1 memory cube to storage the configuration of all the maze cubes present in the labyrinth.

───────────────────────────── MAIN MAZE-CUBE ─────────────────────────────
    ────────────────────────── CONTROL MAZE-CUBE ──────────────────────────
    ───────────────────────────── MEMORY MAZE-CUBE ─────────────────────────────

To link one module to each other, you must hand-link all the buttons as the above image show you, from module 1 to module 2 ( this must be done to all other modules connected ). This only must follow one rule.. the first module must be "the master", this is for be connected to the control module.

3. HOW DOES IT WORK

- I designed this dungeon to be created by cubes, using the minimum possible configurations.
    - The player must copy & paste repeatedly as many cubes dungeon want, up to a maximum of 48 ( limit only set by the memory module, which is 48 bytes ), the capacity can be increased by adding more memory modules, up to a maximum 1048 modules dungeon.

- For the control system, know what cube is selected, her binary address must be configured module to module, simply C & V assets buttons to the AND gate, to complete the selection only C & V NOT gates the same AND gate, as shown in the image below.
    - If a maze-cube is next to another, their doors should be link as shown in the image below, connecting the outputs with the inputs of both cubes.
    - Each dungeon module has a transporter, which can be used to transport the "victim" within the maze, each transposter must have a "name-ID" so that they can differentiate, i leave the selection mechanism entirely to the imagination of who wants to use it :)
    - For configure open/close doors of one maze-cube, just input the right binary addres in the control maze module, and click in the selected button, the configuration show in the red lights of the right.

* NOTE: If the display modules appear empty, or any logic dont work fine, please wait more or less one minute, for allow the game load the entire the maze :)

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Yep ! you're a god damn genius ! Wish i had so much logic knowledge !

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have run the maze on the creative server where he made it, the cubes can get a little disorienting, but when you consider the fact that the transporter modules are only on the one face it makes it easier, and it just gets a little repeptitive but you can technically break out with a torch beam by going through a door which doesnt open

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey, I got a little logic challenge that came to mind when reading this thread Payed Permission modules

Would it be possible to make a payable logic system? For a simple example, you put certain block in a storage for a payment. The payment would be moved on to another storage and activate a logic to, say, open a door and when you get inside, close it. There would be a button inside that lets you out of there, but is inaccessible from outside.

I know how to make logics do the other stuff, but not how to make a system that takes only a certain block (or certain amount of a certain block) for payment. It should work so that it won't take wrong blocks and wont work if you place too little amount of blocks (if the fee is for example 10 fertikeen ingots, it wont react if you put in 2)... and not take multiple payment for one activation, even if more is entered.

As you can imagine, this system would enable lots of interesting cross-faction interactions like pay-to access parking slots, first aid centers etc. (by making them be blocked by docked entities until you pay).

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    i going to build a fast-easy logic system with all you need ( i think i got your main idea ) just give me a moment to build and post it

Reactions: Tomssuli
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    * NEW CONTENT UPDATE *
    Today, i bring you all, one of my old not finnish logic proyects, click on the link and tell me what´s your opinion, please, if you go to send any question of any part of the slide display, do it right here; i hope it like all, it cost me 1 week of hard work, fails and other S+++T issues :D

This time I bring you something a little different and a little more complicated, a programmable display with a database based on the operation real memory EPROMs, up to 50 characters.

1. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION

- A Keyboard alphanumeric, Numbers 0-9 and letters A - Z plus 3 extra characteres " + ", " - " , " ( space blank ) ".
    - One module to decode the binary Inputs to a 5x7 display.
    - 5 Memory banks, each with a capacity of 10 characters, each character have 6 bits each ( total 360 bits ). Each memory bank have diferent options for allow
    you to add the system more and more memory as you need.

The capacitor red lights turn ON when a memory slots is stored​

I really sorry the bad bad bad definition of the gif :(... my PC is a shit old ... :mad:

3. HOW DOES IT WORK

- The system have 2 modes of work, 1º store the message, 2º test the message stored.
    - When we want store a new message, in the keyboard, we must press the button "reset array memory count", for set the system in the first cell of the memory blocks, press the button "reset memory" for remove all the data stored and then turn ON the red light, this set the system for save the player´s inputs characteres types.
    - When we finnish to input our message, in the keyboard, we must turn ON the green light and press the button "reset array memory count", for set the system in the first cell of the memory blocks again, and press the button "in the display module"; if all is okay, your message will be slowly showed in the display from right to left.
    - For store a new message, simply repeat the same procedure.

5. OTHER EXPANDABLE OPTIONS

If we want, that our message is repeated over and over again, we must link the last position of the data stored ( the buttons in the top of each memory cell bank ) with the OR gate "repeat message", so when our message finnish, the signal send from the last position of the memory back, reset all the array count and send a signal to the system to start again.

If someone wants more detailed information of the configuration of the any different parts, let me know in the post, and if you do not understand something, ask costs nothing.

If you like this and you see that may be useful, dont forget give me your "LIKE" ;)
    erm you forgot the key board for the display