[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wait was he a previous member of one of your factions? If he was, I had no idea (or maybe I just wasnt paying attention). We do not accept espionage whether someone from another faction is spying on us, or a member of our own is spying on another faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Blue just ignore TwoNiner, he is a immature 14 year old kid who just likes to talk trash and make up stuff on the forums. It was I who flew by their base a couple times while I was testing the cloak with chain docked cores to see if they would remain cloaked. They were the closest faction who we were already set to war with, meaning they had either attacked one of our members, our base, or one of our ships that wasn't docked and it auto declared war.

CR, Vaygr, Ruser Cruiser is all one entity with a bunch of people using alternate names. They will shoot anyone on site so their little, "Do this or we will go to war with you." is a sham. Don't engage with them in conversation on the forums or in chat. Ignoring their little game on the forums will do more against them than any reply. The 200m you sent them doesn't mean anything except they made fun of you on their voice comms and will use it again and again on the forums to show their "supposed" superiority. Just ignore them, especially CR, their all a bunch of trolls.

-A letter I got from FairyTailMercenaryGuild

It was not Ridik who did it but instead, it was Fairy Tail. I believe that Fairy Tail (loki) was NOT trying to attack your base. Instead he was trying to find out of docked ships will get cloaked too if the ship that they are docked to is cloaked. He probably went by your base because he had no way of knowing that it was working or not other than to see if enemy turrets would fire at him (we aren't really at war, its just that auto declare war had a bug. I will try to fix this once my laptop gets a new screen or something cuz its broken). game yet). As for the things he said about you guys in the above letter, I disagree with him. I hope that you know that the things he said in no way at all reflect how we think of you. He probably said these things out of anger. As the spokesperson for the Dovan Empire (kind of), we in no way think badly about you and you factions. I hope that we can all get over our disagreements and one day all live peacefully together in the universe. As for Fairy Tail, I will be talking to him about this incident and I will decide if he should be punished or not (Its a 50/50 chance because while he was innocent inf the fact that he was just testing the new docking mechanics, he should have gotten our consent. Also, he broke Dovan rules #2 and #4 for taking Dovan ships he didn't own without permission).

-Captan Strider
    Of the Dovan Empire​
    You just landed your faction in a world of shit mate, unless this is met with a formal apology you can expect odium ships at your door step.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Fine then, I apologize on behalf of the Dovan Empire for the actions of loki. I am still not completely informed of all the actions he took, and while they are not acceptable, I do not know how he is a spy. I will make sure he gets punished and that he no longer bothers you and your faction. On the other hand though, while I do not mean to be rude or flaming a little, I am fed up with you and the Vaygr bothering us. Just know that we will not be submissive and we will not take shit from anyone. Again, I am not trying to flame or start a war. I am simply saying that I will not be submissive and quiet like last time. All I'm doing is letting you know of my frustrations with the Odium Pact. That is all. This is not an act of aggression towards you. In fact, I would much rather NOT go to war. This is simply me explaining to you that I will not take shit from anyone. I am simply venting my anger and stress caused by The Odium Pact and IRL. I am very stressed out by me current situation IRL and I thought it would be nice to take some time off to play some Starmade to ease my nerves. And I don't need you and the Odium Pact stressing me out even more. I want there to be a friendly relationship between all of our factions. I really do! I just don't appreciate the way you are treating us right now. Again I am NOT trying to start a flame war or any other kind of war. And I promise you, that I knew nothing of this "Spy". We had some mail conversations and some chat, but he did not inform me of what happened until just recently. I had no idea he was spying! I barely even knew anything about this guy! Miraak told me that he is a new member and that he will be helping manage things while he was gone (maybe they know eathother IRL?). No one was on at the time except for him, and we only found out about it until after it had happened. In fact, Dovan rule #3 states the following:

Do not purposely antagonize other people/factions. We as a whole will not support you, and you will be doomed (if it was on purpose)

We are NOT backing him on the decisions he made and will NOT back him in the future if he chooses to continue this. He will be heavily punished and may even be removed from the faction for this.

And do not say that I am breaking rule #3 myself. I am not purposely trying to antagonize you and I am sorry if you feel that way. This reply is not a threat towards you and I will continue to stand on the statement that this is not a threat if more hostilities are taken against the Dovan Empire. I do not want to get into war with you guys and will not allow anyone from the Dovan Empire to take more hostilities towards you. We are not going to be the ones to shoot first so help me god.

I can not change your decision nor alter it in any way in the end. The decision is ultimately up to you. No amount of apologies from me or anyone else will change that. Not even an apology from the Emperor himself can change what your decision will be. Sure it may be so that it will seem like an apology from Emperor Miraak would make you show a little compassion but would it really? In the world of Starmade and video gaming in general, we are like little bugs in a squabble over food. People are laughing at us, watching our little battle over the forums. And guess who they will laugh most at? The bug who takes the first shot. Sure, if you move first, you may be able to land a massive blow. But in the world of Starmade factions, we will never die. You can kick us and punch us and beat us as many times as you deem necessary. However, when you turn around, we will get right up and keep on fighting. And it's like this every time. But what if a faction surrenders to another faction? The passion to fight will never die down in them or anyone else. They will rise up again. Or even if they don't, others will. So, the choice is yours. Accept my crappy apology(I'm not good at apologizing), or go to war with us. I don't care what decision you make because no one will be able to alter it except for the one who is making it. It doesn't matter what their superiors tell them (if they have any). Sure, they may agree to do what their superiors tell them, but they will still want to do the opposite. It will be in the back of their mind, but it will still be there. Like the want to fight. The want to fight to have it your way. The want to retaliate. No amount of suppression can do it. Look at other factions. Their wars have been going on forever. Even though one will either surrender or be crushed, they will always come back again. Like zombies coming back from the dead. If you go to war with us, it will destroy both of us. Even if you do destroy the Dovan Empire, we will bring you down with us. It will be a senseless and meaningless war too. Declaring war just cuz someone didn't apologize correctly? I haven't seen that in real life. Only in Starmade. And no matter how much you deny it, deep down inside you, you will know that I'm right. And for what reward? Knowing that you blew up some people's ships that they spent time on. Whether it took them minutes, hours, or even days to make their ship, it will be pointless. You will suffer too. Having to spend money on remaking ships that will only get destroyed in a matter of time. You may feel triumphant if you defeat us. But what reward will it give you? Satisfaction that will only turn into anger and frustration when we rise again? All these wars are pointless don't you see?!?!? Sure, you may get some ship parts and some money from us. But at what cost? Besides, it's not even real! It's a 3d sandbox game for crying out loud! Getting mad and calling each other names and fighting and flaming over a video game! This is absurd! Think about it. In real life, wars get started when there is a disagreement, murder, threat, or someone getting cocky and thinking they can do anything they want. And guess what we're doing? We are having a pissing contest over a VIDEO GAME for crying out loud! Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?!?!? We are starting World War III over here because of a VIDEO GAME! I don't care what you think about this because in the end, this will end in a draw. A draw. Every time we fight, it will ultimately end in a draw. Same for any other fight between factions. If you declare war on us, just know that you are feeding the flame of negativity more fuel. I started this as an apology. Its ending in a question. What will you do? Will you accept my apology or will you fight? The Dovan Empire will not back down if you choose choice B(fight). We are dragons, fierce and fearless. And I don't fear you. Nor does anyone else. We are all just pawns in the chess game of life. While I am hoping you will choose choice A(accept) know that I do not and will not fear you if you choose B. Nor will anyone else. And don't give me that "Oh, you will fear us once you see what we will do to the Dovan Empire" shit. We all know that we will not. I don't care that I may have gotten the Dovan Empire into even deeper shit. We are the Dovan Empire! We are used to getting into deep shit! I don't care that I might get into trouble with Miraak! I am standing up for the Dovan Empire! We will not be treated like gum on the bottom of your shoes! Nor will you be treated like the gum on the bottom of our shoes! I don't care that I might get in a little trouble with the Starmade Admins for ranting on and on about stuff! The only thing I care about is the Dovan Empire. And not just the Dovan Empire. I'm speaking up for everyone else who can't. People who have been tossed into the trash like worthless shit that no one can give a damn about by you! Its clear that I have gone on for too long now. I'm like an old man talking about rubbish. My anger has been vented out of me in the form of a forum post. I'm ok now.

Oh, and any admins who are looking at this right now, put this up on the main page. Because I think we all deserve to be heard. And when I say this, I am speaking for all of the Starmade Gaming Community. You may not realize it, but deep inside, you know you have felt this way before. Why? Why start these senseless wars? Sure, its fun in a way when people are having a friendly competition to be the best. But is it fun when people are screaming death threat at each other, hacking each other's servers, spending hours of time in espionage trying to unset a faction's home base so that you can destroy it? No. Thats not what makes a game fun. That is what makes a game horrible. Starmade isn't bad. Its glitches aren't bad. Those moments when you log back in and your ship is all screwed up, with blocks everywhere, and missing ids, and random ship cores everywhere (aka the alpha is showing) aren't bad. Nor is it you. It's how you react to them that makes you feel like the game isn't good. And when people react like this to something someone did or something that happened, It makes a perfectly happy gaming community into a negative, untrustworthy, mean, crude, and outright rude place. And yes, I agree completely that this is a good gaming community overall. People's creations are amazing! This is a community where we share our builds and ideas. A community where we discuss general topics about the game. This is a place for suggestions and ideas for the game itself. You know what this is not? A friendly place for friendly competition. When I look at the faction forums, I see a change in people. A monster in everybody. I see people calling each other names based off of, skin, religion, skills, age, ect. This needs to change. This is supposed to be a nice place. But instead, its a place where people are yelling at each other, making fun of each other, and being downright RUDE to each other. Thats all I'm going to say.

-Captan Strider
    Of the Dovan Empire

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Shit was I flaming? Look I'm sorry I'm just really stressed out right now. I tend to give people "talks" AKA yelling at them for 10 min when I'm stressed and someone pisses me off.:oops:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'm sorry everyone for this. This isn't really me. If I have interrupted or ruined your gameplay, I'm very sorry. Please continue to be the amazing people I've come to know you guys as.:(

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    In-game name: LunaIsBestPony

What I'm best at in Starmade: Building, mostly. Given enough materials I'd be able to make some good ships. Also, you appear to be going for the Romulan look and I can do that pretty well.

Am I able to get on the Elwyn Server?: Yes.

Have I been in any factions before? If so, which one(s)?: Nada.

Anything I want you to know?: Yes, that s'mores are amazing.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'm sorry everyone for this. This isn't really me. If I have interrupted or ruined your gameplay, I'm very sorry. Please continue to be the amazing people I've come to know you guys as.:(
    The only thing that bothers me is you not using the magical button called the edit button

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Now, it appears during my small break from the Dovan Empire (wasn't even a break) ANOTHER incident has occurred

yes, there was a private conversation with a player named "FairyTailMercenaryGuild", but the message quoted by BlueStriderX was not the actual one. its a twisted and added onto version brought upon by rage.

"Loki" is not "FairyTailMercenaryGuild" (as far as I know), but someone that recently joined that met the requirements of joining the Dovan Empire, and was most likely just wanting to take a look at your ships(looks like they panicked and left though[possibly an alt of BlueStriderX?]). I would like to know more about this from the CR side, as "harassing" is quite broad. what exactly did they do? were they just cloaked? If I am not mistaken, you did visit the Dovan base in 2 fairly large ships before, so I am not sure what the problem was. The Dovan Empire does not want war, and is willing to figure out what exactly happened, but for that to happen we will need more information from the CR on what happened.

Since BlueStriderX has not just caused an incident, falsified information, and directly broke rule 3 and violated policy 4 (and policy 2), BlueStriderX is officialy kicked and BANNED from the Dovan Empire. All conflicts caused by him, as by Dovan Law, are his own and The Dovan Empire sends its condolences for all assets lost ingame from this incident in the CR as a result of BlueStriderX's Traitorous acts.

Now, I would prefer (if this incident needs resolving further) that it be kept in pm, as this thread was never meant for this kind of activity

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In-game name: LunaIsBestPony

What I'm best at in Starmade: Building, mostly. Given enough materials I'd be able to make some good ships. Also, you appear to be going for the Romulan look and I can do that pretty well.

Am I able to get on the Elwyn Server?: Yes.

Have I been in any factions before? If so, which one(s)?: Nada.

Anything I want you to know?: Yes, that s'mores are amazing.
    Accepted, Welcome to the Glorious Dovan Empire
    (THIS POST HERE is what the thread is meant for people!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wow. I speak the truth and THIS is how you repay me? I know I went WAAAAYY over the line but come one man! Are you going to seriesly do me in like this? Uggg. Well I did say that I would accept the punishment no matter what it was so...... I know that no amount of apologies will fix this but...... Im sorry. I'm done with star made.

Reaction score
    Why? Why start these senseless wars? Sure, its fun in a way when people are having a friendly competition to be the best. But is it fun when people are screaming death threat at each other, hacking each other's servers, spending hours of time in espionage trying to unset a faction's home base so that you can destroy it? No. Thats not what makes a game fun. That is what makes a game horrible. [ ... ] This is a community where we share our builds and ideas. A community where we discuss general topics about the game. This is a place for suggestions and ideas for the game itself. You know what this is not? A friendly place for friendly competition. When I look at the faction forums, I see a change in people. A monster in everybody. I see people calling each other names based off of, skin, religion, skills, age, ect. This needs to change. This is supposed to be a nice place. But instead, its a place where people are yelling at each other, making fun of each other, and being downright RUDE to each other. Thats all I'm going to say.
    Well said, and spoken from someone who clearly understands. This speaks of a problem that has been plaguing parts of the community for far, far too long. I don't want to see the kinds of immature warmongering and threats that incite flame-wars, lead to truly inappropriate behavior and hurt the community. I want to see people treating each other with the courtesy and respect of a positive and mature community.

I don't want to get caught up in any faction politics, but these are indeed well-spoken words that discuss a very real problem. It is my hope that the kind of nonsense it speaks of will disappear or be drowned out over time.

For all those still warmongering, threatening others, fighting angrily and seriously over nothing, and literally trying to make the game less enjoyable for others, quit it. We don't want that kind of behavior here. And if that is the only behavior you know, then we don't want you here.

(Also, hope you don't mind my omitting part of the paragraph I quoted and that none of it is out of context.) :D

Now back on topic.

(None of this should not be taken as an "official" statement from Schine nor myself.)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Mirrak its all good with me, I will talk to two. I requested an answer and got one. and then some haha.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well said, and spoken from someone who clearly understands. This speaks of a problem that has been plaguing parts of the community for far, far too long. I don't want to see the kinds of immature warmongering and threats that incite flame-wars, lead to truly inappropriate behavior and hurt the community. I want to see people treating each other with the courtesy and respect of a positive and mature community.

I don't want to get caught up in any faction politics, but these are indeed well-spoken words that discuss a very real problem. It is my hope that the kind of nonsense it speaks of will disappear or be drowned out over time.

For all those still warmongering, threatening others, fighting angrily and seriously over nothing, and literally trying to make the game less enjoyable for others, quit it. We don't want that kind of behavior here. And if that is the only behavior you know, then we don't want you here.

(Also, hope you don't mind my omitting part of the paragraph I quoted and that none of it is out of context.) :D

Now back on topic.

(None of this should not be taken as an "official" statement from Schine nor myself.)
    I know it's off topic but I feel the urge to reply to this. Where do you think starmade would be without this so called "nonsense".

Where do you honestly think starmade would be without this? Since you mods don't actually play the game I'll tell you.

First people would build ships, then they would join a faction and be bored to death sitting at their faction home bases because without the odium stiring up shit factions would have noting to do and no purpose.

Look at what happened to VT, yeah sure everyone loves them cuz they are polite and mature, but hell people in their faction were bored to death! and that resulted in most of them joining other factions to PVP or just quitting starmade entirely.

Factions create meta game, they give people a reason to keep playing, and that creates threats and flames on the forums. It's annoying to some people, but it keeps others playing.

If you want to stop flaming then your gonna lose majority of your player base, the only ones left are those with the stamina to keep building, people like skylord luke, but people like that are hard to come by.

For those who find this senseless then condemn that button that says "factions" don't click on it. Because this is a place for people who enjoy PVP and the flame that comes with it.

This is our way of playing starmade, so please don't make anymore comments on how childish this shit is, if you don't like it then stick with the general/suggestions thread, because without factions starmade wouldn't have many players left.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am here to make a comment on how childish this shit is.

First off, Two, you and zoro are not the majority of the playerbase. The people who want you to leave so we can play the damn game the way we want to without being forced to arm our everything with more weapons than thought possible FAR outnumber those who play strictly for the PvP aspect.

Even then, those who enjoy PvP more often then not spend their time fighting each other in 1v1 skirmishes instead of intentionally destroying entire groups of people for your own amusement.

As to your idea that without you the community would be smaller, I agree. It would be one player smaller. With you, on the other hand, let's just count off the top of my head who isn't playing anymore because of your decisions-

BaalZaan
    Cybernetic
    Buckrogers
    BlueStrider

I can continue, but I think you get the point. The problem is, your way of playing is based soley on making the game worse for others. Open your eyes, Two. You take everything from the community and give nothing at all in return. So please, take your Smallderon Repu-bloc and go find a different game where people will welcome youe specific type of assholery, because you've got people from all walks of life and all niches on the forums expressly telling you to fuck off.

I don't know why this is so hard a concept for you to grasp, but just because you enjoy destroying a month's worth of a person's work for bragging rights does not mean the rest of us want you to or even so much as agree with it.

If the community is to die, it will die by the hand of you and people like you, and I speak this from personal experience.

So please, just leave.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Childish I see.. yes I see a lot of that.
    You cant force people to play the game you see to be played as.. People will play Star made as they want to play it. It will be fucking stupid to try and control that part of how a person experience the game. Assholery.. really.. Debris you lie a lot you know that, every time you say your turrets killed an enemy, I just laugh and chuckle as I know it just comes out of your ass isn't true. sure blame the CR, Vaygr, and euro for all the problems the game has and your personal ones. But public servers and forum activity are down for a number of reasons. Last of them being factions.... Bugs, lack of public servers, forum control, and lack of interest... all created and diminished the community we have today.
    OMG the vaygr attacked me, what am I to do.. How about not suck and learn to build and play the game. You think RUST limits there characters by trying to control their actions in game and trying to make them play fair... Hell no you get a rock and bash some heads in to survive..
    I don't care how unfair you think you life is, in a game if you try to make things fair you set another person to a unfair advantage as you limit their actions and decisions that they are able to make. Fuck ya I attack people when I am bored and when I feel like it. I even make a dam pirate to do more of it. I selected factions that were fun and could defend themselves. Its a PVP multiplayer game. What do you except. It is childish to me to have such a limited view of people behaviors and the concept of people wanted and needed to play fairly. Many don't, that is just a fact of life and if you played EVE... or any other dam game you should know better. I have seen both sides, both are at fault, and no side is perfect. It is when an argument occurs is when we pick sides and try to destroy each other with the most hashes words and examples we can. The very nature of this game, its players, and the majority that play it, have been this community. What have you seen, way, flames, conflicts, and at time unfiltered hatred for the other side that you are on. VT was a good faction, the community missed them. Dovan is a good faction that exsits because of its leader and its members. Does that mean they are better than the Vaygr or CR? fuck no. Everyone plays differently, and we should as be treated the same. not differently because one wants war and the other peace... I will tell you this both sides talk a lot of shit on the forums, but one has the ability to back it up.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That's right, keep blaming the bugs.

Leansom, I have shown solid and indisputable evidence that you and Two are killing the community and your only excuse for being detrimental to literally every aspect of the community thus far has been "Get on mah levul bru" mixed in with large amounts of misspelled profanity.

What if the rest of us don't WANT to build bases that look like shit because anything else will be destroyed?

What if we don't WANT to build blockish ships made purely for defending ourselves against you?

What if we don't WANT to quit the game, but are left with little more to do because we cannot be left for five minutes at a time without having whatever we were doing destroyed?

What if we don't WANT to fight a neverending stream of defensive battles against a foe who absolutely refusesto accept a peace treaty, is concerned only with PvP, destroys everything not nailed down to your homebase, and even goes so far as to RAID YOUR PROVATE SERVER FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING YOU LOOK BAD.

If the entire community is saying you're the problem, chances are it is you instead of whatever you think is the problem.

I reiterate-

Pack your bags, because nobody wants you here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh god can you two stop flaming and step on a server so we can all pew each other then run each others dic..tionaries? We all know dic...tionary rubbing is healthy it helps you learn.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well the pact isn't on every server, so we only be responsible for the servers we populate.
    FD if you and you buddies want us gone.. Then make us. For that post I just might attack 4 random minor factions on the server. What can you do FD, say pack our bags, and not help us to the car. What is a shipyard faction going to do?

What if we don't WANT to play with real factions... FD do what you are doing now.
    You know what server we are on, come get some.

Mirrak im sorry, as you see this is just the middle ground, and your thread caught up in the middle.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-game name:
    TheDerpGamer

what your best at in star made:
    Mostly military tactics, not very good at making ships outsides.

are you able to get onto the Elwyn server?:
    Yes.

have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s):
    Nope.

Anything you want us to know?:
    I'm somewhat new to star made. I mostly have just been playing on single player blasting pirate ships. I'm a natural born strategist. I can also pilot a ship very well weapons or not. I can make a ship's interior easily. In fact, thats what I'm the best at. Its the outside of it that I can't do. I always ends up looking weird and ugly. Did you by chance get the name "Dovan" from The Elder Scrolls?