[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is not man's strength that makes him lord of all animals. It is not his will either. It isn't his speed or brains. It is his ability to adapt the most to change more than any other creature on earth

Reaction score
    Yes an imperialistic dictatorship , there is to many democracy in factions.
    I want a badass empire , with the worst mofo dictator.
    Tell me are you really The Empire? conquering the universe and blowing up planet?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Tell me are you really The Empire? conquering the universe and blowing up planet?
    ????????

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I do not know what you are referring to. Our empire is something that is between a dictatorship and a democracy. Its basically a democracy except the president is called the emperor and he can overrule and make any decision he deems necessary. He also controls most of the government and overall has more power than a president would. But at the same time, in the Dovan Empire, your votes DO count. Besides, we have no need to conquer the universe. As then, we would make too many enemies at once which would lead to our downfall. Also, people would stop watching DNN as our enemies probably wouldn't want to watch our news network. The space we have is enough for us. A long time ago, I learned that greed would only lead to our downfall. We have no use for those who have greed in their hearts. We already have so much room to build, we don't know what to do with it. The universe is massive. However, in the famous words of Emperor Miraak: "I feel that i should comply with tradition (if comment was meant to be offensive), (insert insult here, directed at you, most likely some comment pertaining to relatives and/or skills, possibly just towards you, but maybe just your ships, as retaliation for your unneeded comment)."

Reactions: AdmiralGialAckbar00
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Umm. Like in the sense that I'm like him? Or in the sense that I am him? I'm not Blue I assure you. I'm not into homestuck like he most likely was (he got the name BlueStriderX from homestuck probably). That quote from Miraak was something I found on this thread and I decided to use it. Besides, I only have one email. You can't make two Starmade Accounts with one email.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    ok. Remember to follow our rules and policies, such as "you are not the Emperor, so don't speak for the empire". also, information on how glorious Dovan empire works is gloriously secret

(Leanson, im pretty sure it isn't blue)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So you magically found a completely "new" player who is somehow extremely dedicated to your faction due to the reason that he thinks you are being bullied and has the same amount of activity as blue right after he was kicked from the faction. You also have knowledge on almost everything Dovian related even thou you "just got on the forums". Nah Im pretty sure it's just you Leanson, seems completely legit to me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please stop commenting on this thread if you don't have anything intelligent or positive to say as I am trying to stop a flame war from happening. If you continue to make comments like this, I will contact an admin as you are A:Repeatedly flaming on a thread not meant for flaming and B:Repeatedly negatively commenting about a faction and its members on their OWN forum even after being repeatedly asked to stop by other members. We will not be responding to any more negative comments you post here and neither should the rest of the community. Your friend Leanson seems to be more polite than you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    TheDerpGamer, I do recommend you cease speaking for the empire (even though it was what i was going to post)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    @TwoNiner , I bet whatever has been destroyed can easily be repaid and replaced. They have apologized for what has been done by their craft but not by their members. I think it's time we just drop it.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Noob 1: Wow this is a really fun game no pirates and cool planets.
    Pirate 1: Hi little noob.
    Noob 2: Um hi Mr:Pirate thats a cool ship you have. (10 mil mass death brick)
    Pirate 2: Yeah. You want to see a test fire?
    Noob 1+2: No thank you sir.
    Pirate 1+2: TO BAD YOU NOOBS THIS GAME IS LIFE!!!!!!!! *blasts noobs to small bits*

See everyone is getting to serious about this game

(7 days later)

Noob 1+2: *shows up at pirates base with a 100 mil mass elegant ship*
    Pirates 1+2: Please don't kill us!
    Noob 1: Its ok we are not mad.
    Noob 2: We forgive you.

(7 days later)
    Noobs and pirates become faction

Faction peoples:*everyone hugs*
    New Lunar Republic: MMMMMMM Best type of love.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Noob 1: Wow this is a really fun game no pirates and cool planets.
    Pirate 1: Hi little noob.
    Noob 2: Um hi Mr:pirate thats a cool ship you have. (10 mil mass death brick)
    Pirate 2: Yeah. You want to see a test fire?
    Noob 1+2: No thank you sir.
    Pirate 1+2: TO BAD YOU NOOBS THIS GAME IS LIFE!!!!!!!! *blasts noobs to small bits*

See everyone is getting to serious about this game

(7 days later)

Noob 1+2: *shows up at pirates base with a 100 mil mass elegant ship*
    Pirates 1+2: Please don't kill us!
    Noob 1: Its ok we are not mad.
    Noob 2: We forgive you.

(7 days later)
    Noobs and pirates become faction

Faction peoples:*everyone hugs*
    New Lunar Republic: MMMMMMM Best type of love.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit!!! Aranged fights are the most fun!!! Besides, gloating about killing some new player with a super ugly ship is like bragging about killing an ant with a boot: no one will take you seriously. And If you still think that pissing people off is fun (by not letting them set up their ship for a proper fight, for example), then you're just lame.

Seriously, people that do this:
    Get ouuuuut -----------------> []

Ps: You'd make Claru proud, Dark.