[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    MERICA! Oh and President Miraak, where are all our other members? They should be on Elywn because Nass is going non-pvp.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Glorious Dovan Empire has always had strong offline community! glory to the Empire! (base was recently set up on elwyn, and its not exactly stable atm, so those with lesser computers are most likely having troubles)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    your gona name your station that? Oh ya I'm definitely attacking, and you also misspelled the other presidents names.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh good. For a sec I thought I was going to have to activate the Combo Cannon Defense system. That would blow up everything and crash the server at the same time. Say, what's your faction's stance in the curet war? If you are neutral, we could be allies.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    lol combo defense system wow it must be huge for it to crash the server, I still would like to see what it can do. My faction's current stance, well we are gaining new active great members, our ships are being built and they are decent in performance. I think you meant situation and not stance and stance is position and not status. Well that would be discussed with your leader about diplomatic ties. Perhaps we can duel for fun in a private match, do you have a 8k mass ship?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    and blue i have not forget that you tried to join dreadstar's faction after he killed my fighter. Its funny to see what people will do when presented with a easier option, some stay.. Others leave. its all good blue lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Unfortunetly we do not have 8k mass ships. We used to have plenty, but none of our computers could handle them because of the fps lagg. I had made a massive Titan however we had to get rid of it just for decent gameplay. Literally my fps divided by 0 every time i looked at it XD. The combo cannon's attack stats are: Beam: 3000 dam per sec, Missles: 50000 dam, reload 5 sec. It's pretty powerful. However, we are secretly working on a project that will for SURE give us the bigger guns cuz merica. I might tell u the secret if we can make an alliance. Then we could have practice duels (with small ships that can afford to be replaced and that have no faction blocks in them) to test our strength. We basically have small ships that have a lot of power. We are currently working on bigger ships that can pack a punch but they are not ready yet as we have not started on them. The reason for this is simply because we have plenty of funds its just that no shop has enough stock. I will contact President Miraak as soon as I can so that we can reach a deal. Hey, who knows? Maybe we can teach each other some building techniques? :)
    Oh and don't worry too much about us. We can hold our own. Our defense system is unbreakable. We could make the outsides of new ships(cuz das our specialty) and you guys could make the insides so that we could add them to both of our fleets. But I'm getting ahead of myself. President Miraak is currently in a meeting with the UE (United Empires) to discuss diplomacy. I will contact him as soon as the meeting is over. In the mean time, I'll eat a doughnut. Hope to see you soon!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well I'm ok at systems, I would nit mind helping you with a ship, and haha your homebase is unbreakable lol, not try it on a ship and see how it performs. Hmm what size mass ship you thinking of dueling with?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    SHIT! THE VAYGER R ATTACKING! WHATS THEIR BEEF?!?!?! The Combo Cannon dealed some damage to their ships. Zoroznee was in one of them.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    SHIT! THE VAYGER R ATTACKING! WHATS THEIR BEEF?!?!?! The Combo Cannon destroyed their ships. Zoroznee was in one of them.
    Dude neither of our ships got destroyed, you and i both know this. For lying i will attack you again unless you pay us 400 mil. Edit your post and you will owe 200 mil

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Since i feel like i should clear some things up...... (in semi list form thingy of my choosing, to make things easier for everyone)

Our ships:
    We have ships well over 8k mass, our smallest standardized ship is 8k mass
    in fact, heres our latest ship:

it is well over 8k mass (im pretty sure)
    more ships can be found here: http://dovanempire.wix.com/dovanempire#!space/c16fm

Vaygr incident:
    -Vaygr attacked while 1 player was on, in an incomplete ship in build mode
    -Vaygr "raided" us (blew up 1-2 ships that were undocked)
    -Vaygr gained 200mil for peace
    -Our original base was not meant for a faction attack, as we are fairly neutral and the "combo cannon" was not that big

Now, what has changed since the attack:
    -new internally-applied policies
    -Completely new and superior base, with new location
    -Much stronger defenses
    -anything bigger than a fighter is docked (except 1 ship, which still has big hole(s) in it from the Vaygr, and is planned to be flown into a sun after refitting as an experiment)

now, we do have good amount of funds, but i would be disappointed if it was more than any of the larger factions (and surprised too, and kinda proud of mahself for doing such a good job)

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Since i feel like i should clear some things up...... (in semi list form thingy of my choosing, to make things easier for everyone)

Our ships:
    We have ships well over 8k mass, our smallest standardized ship is 8k mass
    in fact, heres our latest ship:

it is well over 8k mass (im pretty sure)
    more ships can be found here: http://dovanempire.wix.com/dovanempire#!space/c16fm

Vaygr incident:
    -Vaygr attacked while 1 player was on, in an incomplete ship in build mode
    -Vaygr "raided" us (blew up 1-2 ships that were undocked)
    -Vaygr gained 200mil for peace
    -Our original base was not meant for a faction attack, as we are fairly neutral and the "combo cannon" was not that big

Now, what has changed since the attack:
    -new internally-applied policies
    -Completely new and superior base, with new location
    -Much stronger defenses
    -anything bigger than a fighter is docked (except 1 ship, which still has big hole(s) in it from the Vaygr, and is planned to be flown into a sun after refitting as an experiment)

now, we do have good amount of funds, but i would be disappointed if it was more than any of the larger factions (and surprised too, and kinda proud of mahself for doing such a good job)
    Explains why you need to pay the vaygr protection money... Yeah very nice...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Explains why you need to pay the vaygr protection money... Yeah very nice...
    I myself was not even home (let alone know that we were being attacked), a member decided to just pay them to leave

on a side note also, as I feel that i should comply with tradition (if comment was meant to be offensive), (insert insult here, directed at you, most likely some comment partaining to relatives and/or skills, possibly just towards you, but maybe just your ships, as retaliation for your uneeded comment)

now, unless anyone has anything important or partaining to applying to the dovan empire (this is a faction news and application thread), please do keep comments to yourselves or other threads

Last edited: