[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The Dovan Empire comes from humble beginnings, being a small political and ingame power for a large chunk of its existence. It has suffered quite a bit, but has came through it all when other factions died, remaining relatively the same. over time, our ships have become bigger and more advanced, our ingame presence stronger, and our knowledge more vast.

We have existed nearly as long as the most powerful of factions, we have endured things that crumbled greater and smaller factions. We are that which has only been spoken of in rumors, until now.

The Dovan Empire is officially a Glorious Dictatorship, but the opinions of those within the Empire do count and are regularly taken into account when making decisions, effectively making it part democracy. Members are allowed to do anything they want (within reason), but are expected to contribute to the Empire's growth.

Forums: http://dovanempire.enjin.com/home

Server(s)

Elwyn: sm.elwyneternity.com:4242

Enemies:

Members

Lieutenant-
    LunaIsBestPony

Subcommander-
    AxNinjaX
    Captain_Siscold
    Minerpikachu117
    TheDerpGamer

Commander-
    Darkspace90
    Vactii

Captain-

Emperor-
    Miraak

Ships

Our ships are regularly updated when problems with them arise (if they do) and are designed to be efficient and cost effective, allowing us to obtain more ships for what would be the price of a non Dovan equivalent.

Our color scheme is full black hull with some green lights, or non at all on the outside. (if you already have a ship design you prefer, just change hull to black or put a large green stripe on it and if possible, a green "D" on it)

Our active and approved ship designs can be seen here: http://dovanempire.wix.com/dovanempire#!space/c16fm

Rules
    1. No shooting random people, that isn't what we do (if they are enemies or shooting at you, then shoot)

2. Don't go around stealing ships, it makes us all look bad.

3. Do not purposely antagonize other people/factions. We as a whole will not support you, and you will be doomed (if it was on purpose)

4. Respect the Empire. Don't "borrow" ships that are not yours.

2. if you are going to spawn it, make sure you have somewhere to dock it

3. do NOT waste money

4. you are not the Emperor, so don't speak for the empire; report it to the Emperor instead

Lieutenant: Basic rank, has general access to ship requisitions and faction stuffs

Subcommander: Below commander and usually earned though just being part of the faction for a while. may be given a leadership role if no higher ranking members are available for position

Commander: Earned though significant contributions to the Dovan Empire, whether it be through defending our bases or building infrastructure. Generally people with this rank will be put in charge of bases(optional) and given increased access to ship requisitions.

Captain: Earned though large and very noticeable contributions (defending bases/building). usually put in charge of a chain of bases or a small fleet. (basically this is the point where the ranks turn more into "desk jobs"). Also, you might be given control of a significantly large ship for free.

Admiral: Earned through many battles and brilliant campaigns in pvp and pve. Admirals are given control of fleets of ships and are allowed nearly unlimited resources(within reason).

Grand Admiral: The highest achievable rank in the Military, Grand Admirals are given control of all the admirals, and thus all the fleets and are only outranked by the Emperor. It is nearly impossible to achieve this rank, as the sheer amount of trust and faction approval to bestow it is ridiculous.

Master Builder: able to create the best bases and ships, Master Builders are tasked with keeping the whole Dovan Empire up to spec and also make advancements in building and engineering

Warlord: Generally earned through great management of bases or as an alternative rank to Admiral, Warlords are given command of large amounts of sectors and are tasked with keeping them safe for mining and generally being in.

what your best at in starmade:

are you able to get onto the Elwyn server?:

have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s):

Anything you want us to know?:

(by submitting an application, you accept the rules and generally policies)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I was blessed to see the wild Miraak in its natural habitat grazing and hopping about on NASS main. It was a magical sight to behold. the mythical Miraak reared his head and peered this way and that looking for danger as it chewed gray hull from an abandoned station and went back to its meal.

Quite the majestic creature and not one to be taken lightly. The wild Miraak has numerous defenses almost all of them fatal within moments. I barely escaped with my life I assure you.

:excerpt taken from yesterdays play log Claru Laru, Knight of the Void Templar:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    For all members that have not gotten on the forums recently, we have moved ourselves to NASS and Illusive. Ip's are in our main post

Reaction score
    In-game name: cadet_william

what your best at in starmade: building ships

What Branch you wish to join: commander

have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): the federation

Anything you want us to know?: I am a good strategist

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Denied, please enter a valid Branch to join, as Commander is a Rank. other than that, your application is good

Reaction score
    In-game name: cadet_william
    what your best at in starmade: building ships
    What Branch you wish to join: military
    have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): the federation
    Anything you want us to know?: I am a good strategist

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have a question though in the StarTrek server that I played on I was a cadet so I don't have much knowledge of any other things do if I get promoted it will have to be when I graduate from the StarTrek server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    your application has been Denied Again, because leutenet is not a Branch, but the misspelled rank of Lieutenant. The branches are listed directly above the application in the main thread. Also, you can edit your posts by clicking "edit" to the left below your signature, that way you do not have to post 4 posts in a row within 5 minutes.