[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

Reaction score
    your application has been Denied Again, because leutenet is not a Branch, but the misspelled rank of Lieutenant. The branches are listed directly above the application in the main thread. Also, you can edit your posts by clicking "edit" to the left below your signature, that way you do not have to post 4 posts in a row within 5 minutes.
    okay

Reaction score
    your application has been Denied Again, because leutenet is not a Branch, but the misspelled rank of Lieutenant. The branches are listed directly above the application in the main thread. Also, you can edit your posts by clicking "edit" to the left below your signature, that way you do not have to post 4 posts in a row within 5 minutes.
    I fixed my aplication

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    we are on 3 servers: Illusive, NASS, and Stardrift, so your going to have to say which server you are on
    and the faction is Dovan Empire, like on the forums and everywhere else

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    since I have decided to try and get more people (more active server-side people), I thought it was appropriate to make a new ship

The Dahkan class frigate is, well, a frigate :p. its weaponry however, is fully up to date and is quite capable of holding its own (no, its not an uber powerful op ship that has fake stats, its just a standard frigate). its got some interior and 2 shuttles.
    (also, branches have been removed for simplicity, until we actually need them)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I might be wrong, but it looks like there might be a Texture mess up in the picture o -o Cause it looks like Red trimmed Black hull blocks to me. Unless its a Texture pack.

Other wise, looks nice :eek:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    the default texture is how its supposed to be, its just the alpha is showing