[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

D

Deleted member 301635

Lol just cuz we check the forums on our mobile phones during our free time means we have no life?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the average user of this forum seems to be about 15, judging from faction applications. Admitedly, some of the faction leaders are probably older. 15 year-olds tend to be the kind of people who spend all night playing video games.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Uh huh, that's likely because most of them spend all day living their lives, I find it very naive of you to simply think people have no lives just because their hobby happens to be playing video games.

Reaction score
    you have no lives only if your hobby become an obsession and you skip sleeping and eating for it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I actually play starmade 1-2 hours a day and read your arguments for about 2 hours a day. I play football, I am in AP(straight A's) and have a girlfriend. I believe most of us have lives its the people that say you have no life that have to life.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We will only withdraw if you give us each 200 bil credits on NASS. xD jk *withdraws*

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lmao, that was blues doing. Dark 250mil you gotta add interest

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Look at page one of this thread and then compare it to 6,7,8. This thread used to be a place where people could have friendly chats and talk about things that relate to the Dovan Empire. Now this thread has turned into a war zone. Either say something positive or don't say anything at all.

Reactions: Unnamed25