[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I am currently working on the COMBO CANNON DEFENSE SYSTEM(insert copyright thingy here). And so far, its going well. And I can assure you, that this cannon will be much bigger and more effective than the original COMBO CANNON(insert copyright thingy here). Our base will be well defend once I install this cannon. The only problem is that we are going to need a lot more turret docking enhancers than I originally thought. I already have lots, but I'm going to need about 400 more because this thing is really big.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Its going to be like Combo Cannon MKII(insert copyright thingy here). Its already 10x bigger then a WOMBO COMBO CANNON(insert copyright thing here

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm pretty sure I uploaded a BP called Turret Parts on Elwyn, it's got a solid 2000 enhancers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Earlier a Dovian scout was killed while trying to harass the CR's homebase in a cloaker. The CR sees this as an act of aggression, and demands an explanation. If the Dovian Empire fails to provide a valid reason, this will result in war.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Earlier a Dovian scout was killed while trying to harass the CR's homebase in a cloaker. The CR sees this as an act of aggression, and demands an explanation. If the Dovian Empire fails to provide a valid reason, this will result in war.
    I had no knowledge of this. Did you see the pilot's name? I will be talking to the entirety of the Dovan Empire about this as Emperor Miraak is off on a business trip at Planet Bahamas (don't ask). The only ship we have that is capable of cloaking is our Feller and it seems to be missing. I will Beat Chat with this person because Dovan rules #1 and #3 say that this type of thing is prohibited.
    1. No shooting random people, that isn't what we do (if they are enemies or shooting at you, then shoot)

2. Don't go around stealing ships, it makes us all look bad.

3. Do not purposely antagonize other people/factions. We as a whole will not support you, and you will be doomed (if it was on purpose)

4. Respect the Empire. Don't "borrow" ships that are not yours.

I would rather not have a war as the Dovan Empire wishes to stay a neutral faction. I assure you that this person was most likely acting on their own and without the consent of higher ranks. This person will be found and punished using a wooden paddle and a whip appropriately. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for this interruption. I hope that our peace can last.

-Captan Strider
    Of the Dovan Empire​

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Okay you don't have to go all Voldemort on Ridik...

And yes, he was banned as far as I can tell.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wait Ridik? What reason would he have? I mean, tensions between the Dovan Empire and Vaygr and Calderon have been high lately (Because of the Vaygr attack on Dovan headquarters) but was he trying to start a war?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    if war is wanted, we would just attack, no reason needed. Debris so focused on ridik but ignores everything else. What of loki the spy?

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Blue just ignore TwoNiner, he is a immature 14 year old kid who just likes to talk trash and make up stuff on the forums. It was I who flew by their base a couple times while I was testing the cloak with chain docked cores to see if they would remain cloaked. They were the closest faction who we were already set to war with, meaning they had either attacked one of our members, our base, or one of our ships that wasn't docked and it auto declared war.

CR, Vaygr, Ruser Cruiser is all one entity with a bunch of people using alternate names. They will shoot anyone on site so their little, "Do this or we will go to war with you." is a sham. Don't engage with them in conversation on the forums or in chat. Ignoring their little game on the forums will do more against them than any reply. The 200m you sent them doesn't mean anything except they made fun of you on their voice comms and will use it again and again on the forums to show their "supposed" superiority. Just ignore them, especially CR, their all a bunch of trolls.

-A letter I got from FairyTailMercenaryGuild

It was not Ridik who did it but instead, it was Fairy Tail. I believe that Fairy Tail (loki) was NOT trying to attack your base. Instead he was trying to find out of docked ships will get cloaked too if the ship that they are docked to is cloaked. He probably went by your base because he had no way of knowing that it was working or not other than to see if enemy turrets would fire at him (we aren't really at war, its just that auto declare war had a bug. I will try to fix this once my laptop gets a new screen or something cuz its broken). game yet). As for the things he said about you guys in the above letter, I disagree with him. I hope that you know that the things he said in no way at all reflect how we think of you. He probably said these things out of anger. As the spokesperson for the Dovan Empire (kind of), we in no way think badly about you and you factions. I hope that we can all get over our disagreements and one day all live peacefully together in the universe. As for Fairy Tail, I will be talking to him about this incident and I will decide if he should be punished or not (Its a 50/50 chance because while he was innocent inf the fact that he was just testing the new docking mechanics, he should have gotten our consent. Also, he broke Dovan rules #2 and #4 for taking Dovan ships he didn't own without permission).

-Captan Strider
    Of the Dovan Empire​

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wait loki is a spy? What do you mean? All I know is that he joined us and hasn't left the faction to join another to spy. If Loki is spying on you or making you faction feel uncomfortable about his presence, just let me know. I did not order him to spy and neither did anyone else in our faction as spying on other factions is against Dovan policy(we think it's cheaty). If you want, I will talk to Loki about this and see what I can do because if he really is spying on a faction that we have no business with, that could be seen as trying to start a war in the eyes of Emperor Miraak. As you may or may not know, the Dovan Empire tries to stay neutral in the universe because we will get more people tuning into DNN.

Last edited: