[OLD THREAD THAT WAS SPAMMED, PLEASE MOVE ALONG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That's right, keep blaming the bugs.

Leansom, I have shown solid and indisputable evidence that you and Two are killing the community and your only excuse for being detrimental to literally every aspect of the community thus far has been "Get on mah levul bru" mixed in with large amounts of misspelled profanity.

What if the rest of us don't WANT to build bases that look like shit because anything else will be destroyed?

What if we don't WANT to build blockish ships made purely for defending ourselves against you?

What if we don't WANT to quit the game, but are left with little more to do because we cannot be left for five minutes at a time without having whatever we were doing destroyed?

What if we don't WANT to fight a neverending stream of defensive battles against a foe who absolutely refusesto accept a peace treaty, is concerned only with PvP, destroys everything not nailed down to your homebase, and even goes so far as to RAID YOUR PROVATE SERVER FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING YOU LOOK BAD.

If the entire community is saying you're the problem, chances are it is you instead of whatever you think is the problem.

I reiterate-

Pack your bags, because nobody wants you here.
    Lol u sound like a fucking 5 year old playing CoD calling hacks just because your opponent killed you every time you tried to fight him.

Holy crap dude, if you get your ass kicked so much then don't even bother coming onto PVP enabled servers, you are changing your faction to a shipyard which in my opinion is the smartest darn thing you've ever done in your pathetic little life. But Christ stop whining about things you aren't even a part of, or I swear the moment I see you on a server I will curb stomp your face to the ground!

You claim that what we are doing is nonsense but look at yourself! We are here for a reason to convey a message to the Dovian Empire while you? Your just here to whine again and again. Seriously man, if this matter doesn't concerned you then stop flooding threads and stop trying to provoke us unless you can back yourself up with force. I'll put it bluntly, we have no intentions at all to attack a shipyard faction, it's not the DFN's nature that got their arses kicked back on NASS a year ago, it was your crappy attitude and inability to mind your own business.

Factions like the vaygr and CR play an important role in this community, we are seen as the bad guys, which allows other factions to form alliances to fight us, we provide factions something to shoot at, and we don't force those who do not want anything to do with PVP to fight as you can see from us not attacking shipyard factions. We are ment to be hated so it gives other PVP factions a goal to defeat us without making them look like the "bad guys" we took on the role that no one wants so to give others a reason to play the damn game, remember the Vaygr wars? It was the only time I had seen the community so active and worked up, cooperating with each other to reach a common goal. We aim to bring that back to the community.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Both of you stop! Am I the only one who has decency around here? This faction thread is for announcements not debates! Quit having a pissing contest or move it to another thread because this one is for Dovan Empire related stuff and not fighting over forums.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    now its a bunch of history rolling into a bunch of crap sandwiches. To many deep feelings, memories, and many fall just to one side, and not meet in the middle.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Two, while I agree that Starmade would not be a good game without faction war, the game was created for friendly competition. Rivalry. Heck, I was once attacked by another faction just like Blue was. They just came out of nowhere and started firing. Then they left. It gave me a thrill. It probably did the same to Blue. It wasn't the attack that made him mad, rather it was the fact that the community treated him and his faction poorly. He didn't want a cup of tea and everyone to be super nice to him! He just wanted for people to treat him with some decency! You should have at least been a little nicer! And you would have known this if you had payed close attention to what he was saying! Sure, PvP is fun and all, but its not PvP (player vs player) when people are hacking each other's servers, being outright nasty towards each other, and just overall RUDE. Its a video game! Don't throw death threats towards each other just because someone shot one of your ships! And with that, any mod who is watching, please ban the next person who flames on this thread or at least delete the message they posted as I am trying to stop this flame war so that the Dovan Empire can continue being the Dovan Empire without people constantly ripping each other's heads off and flaming on someone else's forums!

Reaction score
    Two, while I agree that Starmade would not be a good game without faction war, the game was created for friendly competition. Rivalry. Heck, I was once attacked by another faction just like Blue was. They just came out of nowhere and started firing. Then they left. It gave me a thrill. It probably did the same to Blue. It wasn't the attack that made him mad, rather it was the fact that the community treated him and his faction poorly. He didn't want a cup of tea and everyone to be super nice to him! He just wanted for people to treat him with some decency! You should have at least been a little nicer! And you would have known this if you had payed close attention to what he was saying! Sure, PvP is fun and all, but its not PvP (player vs player) when people are hacking each other's servers, being outright nasty towards each other, and just overall RUDE. Its a video game! Don't throw death threats towards each other just because someone shot one of your ships! And with that, any mod who is watching, please ban the next person who flames on this thread or at least delete the message they posted as I am trying to stop this flame war so that the Dovan Empire can continue being the Dovan Empire without people constantly ripping each other's heads off and flaming on someone else's forums!
    Damn straight! (It's my new favorite thing to say).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Anyone remember the Galaxy Rangers? That faction used to be one of my favorites.

Anyway, we should really stop with all this nonsense. It's the Dovan Empire's thread, and also they would not purposely cause one sliver of offense. They're like little cute puppies... harmless on the outside, but vicious on the inside! ;)

What I like seeing is how the Dovan Empire has grown. No offense trying to be said here, but you guys were quiet for quite some time. I'm glad to see that the Dovans are becoming stronger. :)

However, there is one possible solution for a larger community:

The Second Yogstorm

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In-game name:
    TheDerpGamer

what your best at in star made:
    Mostly military tactics, not very good at making ships outsides.

are you able to get onto the Elwyn server?:
    Yes.

have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s):
    Nope.

Anything you want us to know?:
    I'm somewhat new to star made. I mostly have just been playing on single player blasting pirate ships. I'm a natural born strategist. I can also pilot a ship very well weapons or not. I can make a ship's interior easily. In fact, thats what I'm the best at. Its the outside of it that I can't do. I always ends up looking weird and ugly. Did you by chance get the name "Dovan" from The Elder Scrolls?
    Accepted, Welcome to the Dovan Empire (yes, elder scrolls)

Glad to see this thread has (kinda) returned to its original purpose!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It's basically the rapture but in starmade. :P

No, the Youswarm was back a long time ago when the yogscast did a video on Starmade and a bunch of noobs started playing.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    deep for such a new player, in the game and now playing on private servers, which you say you just played in single player. You seem to know alot and have alot to say. It is very interesting and mimics alot of how blue talks, how he was saying, and well his volume.
    who do you think told two if you read a couple of pages back, answers for this spying, or we will go to war? It was me, the threat of war was used, mainly because I knew miraak was away, and that blue would get to the bottom of it and give me a good answer. Now I had no intentions on going to war, if presented with good evidence that it was a person acting alone. What followed really shows how much tension and scares that have inflicted and plague the community.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I am here to make a comment on how childish this shit is.

First off, Two, you and zoro are not the majority of the playerbase. The people who want you to leave so we can play the damn game the way we want to without being forced to arm our everything with more weapons than thought possible FAR outnumber those who play strictly for the PvP aspect.

Even then, those who enjoy PvP more often then not spend their time fighting each other in 1v1 skirmishes instead of intentionally destroying entire groups of people for your own amusement.

As to your idea that without you the community would be smaller, I agree. It would be one player smaller. With you, on the other hand, let's just count off the top of my head who isn't playing anymore because of your decisions-

BaalZaan
    Cybernetic
    Buckrogers
    BlueStrider

I can continue, but I think you get the point. The problem is, your way of playing is based soley on making the game worse for others. Open your eyes, Two. You take everything from the community and give nothing at all in return. So please, take your Smallderon Repu-bloc and go find a different game where people will welcome youe specific type of assholery, because you've got people from all walks of life and all niches on the forums expressly telling you to fuck off.

I don't know why this is so hard a concept for you to grasp, but just because you enjoy destroying a month's worth of a person's work for bragging rights does not mean the rest of us want you to or even so much as agree with it.

If the community is to die, it will die by the hand of you and people like you, and I speak this from personal experience.

So please, just leave.
    Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all the animals. He sets them to work, he gives back to them the bare minimum that will prevent them from starving, and the rest he keeps for himself.
    -every faction that's *great*

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Well the pact isn't on every server, so we only be responsible for the servers we populate.
    FD if you and you buddies want us gone.. Then make us. For that post I just might attack 4 random minor factions on the server. What can you do FD, say pack our bags, and not help us to the car. What is a shipyard faction going to do?

What if we don't WANT to play with real factions... FD do what you are doing now.
    You know what server we are on, come get some.

Mirrak im sorry, as you see this is just the middle ground, and your thread caught up in the middle.
    ATTACK ME! ATTACK MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Heh, all you people are way too serious. I've abandoned every notion of ego while playing on servers, which made everything a LOT more fun. My behavior may may seem a bit... eratic (and it is). But that's what makes things enjoyable!!! Killed your ship in a fun battle? Cool! Killed ME in fun battle? Amazing! Killed your ship out of surprise and now you're pissed off? Sorry, that wasn't my intention, I'll reimburse.

Oh and two things, save your work in progress ships OFTEN and don't build anything serious on servers.

That's how I play, and it's fun. I think that more people should try it :p

Reactions: Unnamed25