Importing your favorite ship hulls per request (1 a month)

Reaction score
    Hello, I have a simple yet important request. I would appreciate a large terrain body of some kind possibly around the 500m (or larger if your computer is capable) diameter mark made of stone as a station if possible. It by no means need be flat or have any particular shape. I ask only because I am unable to do so myself and I have need of this for my many current projects (all of which I'm behind on). If this is possible I thank you, and if not I thank you regardless for taking the time to read this.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hello, I have a simple yet important request. I would appreciate a large terrain body of some kind possibly around the 500m (or larger if your computer is capable) diameter mark made of stone as a station if possible. It by no means need be flat or have any particular shape. I ask only because I am unable to do so myself and I have need of this for my many current projects (all of which I'm behind on). If this is possible I thank you, and if not I thank you regardless for taking the time to read this.
    I am not sure i understand what you are requesting with "a large terrain body of some kind".. Can you clarify?

Reaction score
    I am not sure i understand what you are requesting with "a large terrain body of some kind".. Can you clarify?
    Thank you for your quick response, I require any form of terrain be it an asteroid, planet plate, etc. off of which I can build. Ideally I need something randomized, chaotic, or bulbous and which bears no mark of terraformation or human hand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Big Giant Globe
    This is a 600m sphere that seems to suit your needs, except for material type. But that can be corrected with a large adv. build mode selection area (look in the config if you need to change it to be larger), by setting all axis of symmetry, and a replace/remove function.
    Also, if you want it to be a station, use these:
    Blueprinttype-Converter
    BPCM ( BluePrintCoreManipulator )

Reactions: philthy mcnasty
    Reaction score
    Big Giant Globe
    This is a 600m sphere that seems to suit your needs, except for material type. But that can be corrected with a large adv. build mode selection area (look in the config if you need to change it to be larger), by setting all axis of symmetry, and a replace/remove function.
    Also, if you want it to be a station, use these:
    Blueprinttype-Converter
    BPCM ( BluePrintCoreManipulator )
    While I appreciate the attempt, a perfectly symmetrical object is the opposite of what I'm looking for.

Reaction score
    Thank you, the Pyro Planet Plate should be adequate for my larger creations. If you do, however; know of a station that is a bit more three-dimensional, similar to an asteroid, I'd like to see it. Though the planet plate offers the "ruggedness" I require, it is flat on many sides and is also not hollow which will require a tedious amount of time to correct.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    OmegaGame Have you yet had time to try to outline the Ur-Quan ship? No pressure, just asking if it's still on the list.

Reaction score
    Hey ,

do you can import the Ferox Bettlecruiser from EVE online ?
    (Lenght :350m
    Hull : Grey Standard Armor )

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    Would you be able to get me the Archon destroyer from Star Conflict?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

I think i might be able to rip that model out. But it could take some time and will likely have to be altered into a usable format.. So give me a day or so.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Here is your ship jasper. It was quite the pain in the ass to get out and required quite a bit of reassembly in 3DS. But it turned out well with identical sides to use build planes and the core was placed very near the bridge. I set the length to 550m and used grey standard. Dropbox - Archon.sment

Reactions: DrTarDIS

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    Here is your ship jasper. It was quite the pain in the ass to get out and required quite a bit of reassembly in 3DS. But it turned out well with identical sides to use build planes and the core was placed very near the bridge. I set the length to 550m and used grey standard. Dropbox - Archon.sment
    Ship works great with no problems, excellent job

Reaction score
    So I'd like to request the Miranda-class Light Cruiser from STO, Length would be 278 Meters... Note: There is a difference between the Miranda in STO and other variants in other star trek media, the model I need is from STO.

Reaction score
    I would like to request the Deihu Command Battlecruiser from STO thought it would be a nice command vessel for my new fleet and would like it roughly around 400-550 Metres with the main colour of the hull being Green standard armour and the other black parts of the hull being just Black hull blocks. then with the ships nacelles to be bastyn crystal for where its lighter hope it isn't too much to ask hopefully makes your life a little easier me giving u the block types and size

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So, I feel like this is a super long shot, but I always wanted to recreate the TCS-Concordia from Wing Commander II. Growing up that ship served me so well, that I always wanted to repay her for her duty, or just see the inside of the wee beastie (even if I had to create that inside myself. If there's any hope of finding her out there, you seem to be the person to be able to do it.

Length: 984 meters
    In hull grey if you find it.

Wiki info of the ship:
    TCS Concordia (CVS-65) - Wing Commander Encyclopedia
    TCS Concordia (CVS-65)

File sources:
    I actually remember trying to work with this file, since it had a chunk of interior available as well, but my conversion skills from really old versions of 3Ds Max didnt go so well if I remember properly.
    News of 2008.250 (September 6, 2008) - Wing Commander CIC

Other Possible sources of 3d files:
    Classic Connie Gets a Modern Makeover - Wing Commander CIC
    TCS Concordia CVS-65 USS Enterprise-E

Really whatever file comes out best, if any of them do, I could probably work with.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So, I feel like this is a super long shot, but I always wanted to recreate the TCS-Concordia from Wing Commander II. Growing up that ship served me so well, that I always wanted to repay her for her duty, or just see the inside of the wee beastie (even if I had to create that inside myself. If there's any hope of finding her out there, you seem to be the person to be able to do it.

Length: 984 meters
    In hull grey if you find it.

Wiki info of the ship:
    TCS Concordia (CVS-65) - Wing Commander Encyclopedia
    TCS Concordia (CVS-65)

File sources:
    I actually remember trying to work with this file, since it had a chunk of interior available as well, but my conversion skills from really old versions of 3Ds Max didnt go so well if I remember properly.
    News of 2008.250 (September 6, 2008) - Wing Commander CIC

Other Possible sources of 3d files:
    Classic Connie Gets a Modern Makeover - Wing Commander CIC
    TCS Concordia CVS-65 USS Enterprise-E

Really whatever file comes out best, if any of them do, I could probably work with.
    I can definitely get you the hull imported. But most of the voxelization programs i use will hollow it out during conversion. I think that maybe Binvox gives you an option to leave the interior in one piece. So ill give it a shot.. regardless though you will get it one way or the other. I remember that ship from the game too and always liked it a lot. Just give me a day or two though, because i am busy with another project currently adding a custom NPC faction on the Brierie UK server that i admin.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I can definitely get you the hull imported. But most of the voxelization programs i use will hollow it out during conversion. I think that maybe Binvox gives you an option to leave the interior in one piece. So ill give it a shot.. regardless though you will get it one way or the other. I remember that ship from the game too and always liked it a lot.

You're awesome! IIRC the "interior" part was just for the shuttle launch areas and was a separate entity. Could be good as a reference but is def not needed, standard voxel hollowing is fine. I just couldnt get it to work with my meager conversion skills. Really I just want to see it full sized in game in all it's glory, then likely disappoint it by having WAY more work to do to it than I could accomplish lol.