Importing your favorite ship hulls per request (1 a month)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    BOI.

You are the last person to be lecturing anyone about patience.
    Hello Comrade.. I have certainly put one hell of an effort into getting a Mercury class battlestar (in the form of the Pegasus) multiple times.. The issue however is that there are very few good models of it. The one really decent model that i have tracked down becomes corrupted every time i try to voxelize it. This is due to certain meshes within the model not resizing properly during conversion.. I then tried removing those aspects of the model that caused issue in 3DS max and then just capping the holes left thinking it might be ok.. But then you're left with a pretty funny looking battlestar due to the size and amount of parts that cause issue.. You and i are left with few choices now for a mercury class unless you're wiling to accept a 1:1. For that i apologize.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    No worries mate, it was a long shot at best. Thanks for looking into it anyways!

Reaction score
    Hello Comrade.. I have certainly put one hell of an effort into getting a Mercury class battlestar (in the form of the Pegasus) multiple times.. The issue however is that there are very few good models of it. The one really decent model that i have tracked down becomes corrupted every time i try to voxelize it. This is due to certain meshes within the model not resizing properly during conversion.. I then tried removing those aspects of the model that caused issue in 3DS max and then just capping the holes left thinking it might be ok.. But then you're left with a pretty funny looking battlestar due to the size and amount of parts that cause issue.. You and i are left with few choices now for a mercury class unless you're wiling to accept a 1:1. For that i apologize.
    Omega you got to be the most helpful and nice person in the community

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Really quite a nice looking salvager... however, the gray hull could be broken up a bit more with, well, something. Those turrets and engines look quite nice.

Reaction score
    Thanks omega I hope you finish the ship your working on. AND Glory to the Empire