Importing your favorite ship hulls per request (1 a month)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you are still doing these imports by request I would love to see any one of 4 podracers from the Star wars universe, that of Boles Roor, Neva Kee, Gasgano, or Elan Mak, any of these 4 would be awesome, due to the old podracing game for the nintendo 64 having some fond memories to it, and these 4 pods in particular. So if you can import any of these 4 I would be grateful, as for the color, I would hope it could be as close to the movies as you could get it, as for size of the ship, 200 long would look good and then get height and width to match it best. I plan on making these some speedy ships for running to the shop, and maybe giving them some cloaking. Hope you might be able to find some good models for these

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you are still doing these imports by request I would love to see any one of 4 podracers from the Star wars universe, that of Boles Roor, Neva Kee, Gasgano, or Elan Mak, any of these 4 would be awesome, due to the old podracing game for the nintendo 64 having some fond memories to it, and these 4 pods in particular. So if you can import any of these 4 I would be grateful, as for the color, I would hope it could be as close to the movies as you could get it, as for size of the ship, 200 long would look good and then get height and width to match it best. I plan on making these some speedy ships for running to the shop, and maybe giving them some cloaking. Hope you might be able to find some good models for these
    Its kind of funny.. But the only place that i am aware of to get pod racer mesh's doesn't have any one of the four you requested. They are all in a "wip" status. You can see that here> http://www.scifi3d.com/wip_list.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=12

However there are some finished pod racers here to choose from> Sci-Fi 3D: The Ultimate 3D Sci-Fi Resource by George Mezori Marlie Westervelt

Edit: There is Gasgano's though i suppose

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Reaction score
    Reaction score
    Its kind of funny.. But the only place that i am aware of to get pod racer mesh's doesn't have any one of the four you requested. They are all in a "wip" status. You can see that here> http://www.scifi3d.com/wip_list.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=12

However there are some finished pod racers here to choose from> Sci-Fi 3D: The Ultimate 3D Sci-Fi Resource by George Mezori Marlie Westervelt

Edit: There is Gasgano's though i suppose[/QUOTE
    Hi
    [doublepost=1478180864,1478180634][/doublepost]Its backwards

Reaction score
    G'day mate

If you're not too busy...

Excalibur II Class / Excalibur Prime Class

Download link for file: http://www.trekmeshes.ch/meshes/download.php?Format=MAX&Filename=EXCALIBURV3&anticache=1792068655

Link to website where the file is located: The STMC: Download Star Trek Meshes & 3D Objects for 3DS,Max,Lightwave LWO and trueSpace COB models

If your program can handle it, 1500m but 800m - 1000m i'd be happy with

Standard grey hull armour (not to fussed about any colours)

Video to ship:

Cheers
    _Scooter98_

Attachments

Reaction score

Dowhttp://www.trekmeshes.ch/meshes/download.php?Format=MAX&Filename=EXCALIBURV3&anticache=1792068655

Link to website where the file is located: The STMC: Download Star Trek Meshes & 3D Objects for 3DS,Max,Lightwave LWO and trueSpace COB models

Video to ship:

Cheers
    _Scooter98_[/QUO
    G'day mate

If you're not too busy...

Download link for file: http://www.trekmeshes.ch/meshes/download.php?Format=MAX&Filename=EXCALIBURV3&anticache=1792068655

Video to ship:

Cheers
    _Scooter98_
    he all ready posted one

Daeridanii

Detail Devil
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have noticed a distinct lack of Prometheus Class vessel requests in this thread. I am here to correct that issue. :D
    I'd like a 1:1 conversion (which, from what I've seen, is about 410-420 m in length).

I don't have any model links, but if you do have access to the STO library, then it should be in there. Thank you in advance, Omega!

Reaction score
    I have noticed a distinct lack of Prometheus Class vessel requests in this thread. I am here to correct that issue. :D
    I'd like a 1:1 conversion (which, from what I've seen, is about 410-420 m in length).

I don't have any model links, but if you do have access to the STO library, then it should be in there. Thank you in advance, Omega!
    Dragon2000 has a prometheus class that has MVAM

Reaction score

Dowhttp://www.trekmeshes.ch/meshes/download.php?Format=MAX&Filename=EXCALIBURV3&anticache=1792068655

Video to ship:

Cheers
    _Scooter98_[/QUO

he all ready posted one
    I had a look through the pages for it, and couldn't find them. Gotta love Aussie Internet, not loading page 10...

Cheers mate
    _Scooter98_