Importing your favorite ship hulls per request (1 a month)

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I am well on the way to getting the mars in now that i had some spare time this weekend.. I started to assemble in 3ds max what i assumed was the mars from BFGA. But ended up being an imperial dreadnought instead. At any rate. I should have the mars up soon (next day or two). But for now i have the imperial dreadnought in 800m if you're interested

View attachment 31033
    [doublepost=1471789235,1471787792][/doublepost]
    I think i might have found a suitable ship when i was playing starpoint Gemini 2.. Its name is the TZAR carrier. It has a similar overall shape and with some modification and color changes it should work.
    im interested, and I want it, I will call it squishy and I will love and hug it forever.

Reactions: Tamren Shade
    Reaction score
    I am well on the way to getting the mars in now that i had some spare time this weekend.. I started to assemble in 3ds max what i assumed was the mars from BFGA. But ended up being an imperial dreadnought instead. At any rate. I should have the mars up soon (next day or two). But for now i have the imperial dreadnought in 800m if you're interested
    If you wouldn't mind posting it, I would very much like to have that shell. And any other Warhammer shells should you have any assembled.

TrueExcalibur116

Excalibur Fleetworks CEO
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey do you think you could make a shell of the USG Ishimura from dead space 1 like 750 long and brown standard?
    I have plans.....

Reaction score
    hi my name is kevin im interested to know if I can get a copy of your Klingon bird of prey I have been looking for one a long time and if you don't mind do you got any good big ship blueprints you don't mind sharing

Reaction score
    I will get you the blueprints and measurements soon but I would like you to look on trek yards at their Exscaliber class episode its new and I'm making a fleet and if true to build it and I can get it right please help

Reaction score
    I'd be interested in the Starmade equivalent of any of the Battlefleet Gothic Armada models you feel like putting on the docks as well! If you're willing, I'd love to get a sword class destroyer in the 300-400 meter long range and a Dauntless Light Cruiser in the 600 meter long range :D
    [doublepost=1472444380,1472443906][/doublepost]I actually thought of one other request, do you have any models from the Star Blazers /Space Battleship Yamato series?

Reaction score
    [doublepost=1471789235,1471787792][/doublepost]
    I think i might have found a suitable ship when i was playing starpoint Gemini 2.. Its name is the TZAR carrier. It has a similar overall shape and with some modification and color changes it should work.
    It looks like it may work, if you find something or not, thanks for trying! I moved to college recently so sorry for a late response.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    If I might add a request, could you do the Event Horizon from the movie of the same name? If you cant find a model I have one I could send you. 1000 meters and dark grey advanced armor please.

I've been wanting to do a spooky RP build on it for a while, then park it in a deserted sector with a massive jump inhibitor. Another reason I can't wait for gas giants in starmade :)

Reaction score
    Final request, I swear, do you have access to the model of any of the the Heavy Cruisers from the Homeworld series? I'd personally prefer the one from the first game, but any will suffice. Around 400 M long would be about perfect :D .

And am I interested in the imperial dreadnought? Yes, yes, and YES!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    If you have a Mercury-class battlestar kicking around, send it my way. Preferable length at 650m

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I told some of you that i would soon have access to the entire library of star trek online ships.. Well.. I do now and they are very detailed and extremely awesome models. here is a peek at one of the klingon ships of the dozens of types they have alone.

View attachment 30596
    can i have a obelisk carrier? :eek:? or that fed carrrier with the cool fighterd? OH! instade..can i have the Scorpien Fighter?

TrueExcalibur116

Excalibur Fleetworks CEO
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey omega, i am currently working on making a sovereign from your hull. Could you maybe make an Akira class like 460 m long?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hi ! I'm looking for intrepid class hull (startrek voyager) 1:1 in size or even bigger but not smaller....

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!