Importing your favorite ship hulls per request (1 a month)

Reaction score
    I have procured most of my models straight from games using a program called ninja ripper. From mass effect to elite dangerous to star trek online..etc..etc. As of right now I have over 8000k ship models saved.. I also make my own with 3DS Max.
    Do you happen to have ship models from the Star Wars Old Republic era?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Would you be willing to share a model instead of a blueprint? The request I have is +1000 m.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Would you be willing to share a model instead of a blueprint? The request I have is +1000 m.
    If i can acquire it or already posses it, then of course. But bear in mind that when it comes to 3d models. that scale is subjective and influenced by the scene and resolution.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you have time, I'd love a version any of the following ships:
    Avenger Battlecruiser, Arbiter Battlecruiser or Eclipse Intel Cruiser.
    I know the Eclipse is supposed to be 982m long...but if you can cut it down to 600 or less that would be awesome.
    Thanks so much for doing this man. Oh and for hull, what ever they have when loaded is fine.

EDIT---- crap for got to say the length of the battlecruisers is 425 for 1:1...idiot me and forgetting stuff.
    I know you asked for 3 ships.. But i've recently found myself swamped with work again when i had assumed i would have a week or two off. So here is the arbiter as it is my favorite of the 3... Arbiter Battlecruiser from STO

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I would like a mars-class battlecruiser from 40k

length would be 510m
    colour: grey
    advanced armour
    I'd like to second this, and add that BFG: armada has some very nice models for WH40k ships, if that's of any help to the OP.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'd like to second this, and add that BFG: armada has some very nice models for WH40k ships, if that's of any help to the OP.
    It certainly does have nice models.. The issue is you cant just go in and grab them whole.. they need to be ripped out with a program and reassembled with no instructions.. Not always an easy task. Here is what one i just ripped from BFGA looks like in 3ds max. Screenshot (1).png

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It certainly does have nice models.. The issue is you cant just go in and grab them whole.. they need to be ripped out with a program and reassembled with no instructions.. Not always an easy task. Here is what one i just ripped from BFGA looks like in 3ds max. View attachment 30783
    Ouch, that does look like a chore. Best of luck to you in your charitable hull importing efforts!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ouch, that does look like a chore. Best of luck to you in your charitable hull importing efforts!
    I haven't been able to reassemble one of the larger WH ships yet.. In fact i may never be able to simply due to the complexity and all of the issues that arise trying to voxelize multiple pieces like that.. But i have gotten a Cobra and firestorm frigate whole.. here is the cobra in StarMade.. I hope one of them will suffice.

starmade-screenshot-0211.png

Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    I haven't been able to reassemble one of the larger WH ships yet.. In fact i may never be able to simply due to the complexity and all of the issues that arise trying to voxelize multiple pieces like that.. But i have gotten a Cobra and firestorm frigate whole.. here is the cobra in StarMade.. I hope one of them will suffice.
    Any luck with the Interdictor Sith Cruiser from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    that arbiter class is nice looking, very nice, if your still doing request in a month or so i might have one, going out of town sucks...

Reaction score
    I'm under the impression that you're wanting this one> http://orig11.deviantart.net/e8da/f...iser_ortho__new__by_unusualsuspex-d99li8j.jpg

The issue is that i cant seem to find a model
    Yea that was the exact ship I was looking for. Was hoping you had better luck than me finding a model. Anyways, do you happen to have a model for the Harrower Class Dreadnaught lying around? That was the second ship I was going to ask if you had.

Looking forward to seeing what other ships you come out with. The models that you have are amazing.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    The Two i want to see the Most are the Maul (600m long out if grey ADV) and the Arizona (also 600m long out of Grey ADV)

*EDit* The Maul from Battlestar Galactica Online

*Edit II* The Arizona im refering to is the Penny-Class BB from WWI and WWII

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Things are starting to look up for the Warhammer crowd (Oh, and romulans too) now that i have finally figured out how to extract the meshes whole from Battle Fleet Gothic Armada...
    starmade-screenshot-0214.png

Reaction score
    Hello,

I asked Omega to see if he could import this ship's top white hull part but he said there isn't a 3D model, if anyone has any alternative ideas let me know please:

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I would like a mars-class battlecruiser from 40k

length would be 510m
    colour: grey
    advanced armour
    I am well on the way to getting the mars in now that i had some spare time this weekend.. I started to assemble in 3ds max what i assumed was the mars from BFGA. But ended up being an imperial dreadnought instead. At any rate. I should have the mars up soon (next day or two). But for now i have the imperial dreadnought in 800m if you're interested

starmade-screenshot-0215.png
    [doublepost=1471789235,1471787792][/doublepost]
    Hello,

I asked Omega to see if he could import this ship's top white hull part but he said there isn't a 3D model, if anyone has any alternative ideas let me know please:

Thanks!
    I think i might have found a suitable ship when i was playing starpoint Gemini 2.. Its name is the TZAR carrier. It has a similar overall shape and with some modification and color changes it should work.

Reactions: jontyfreack
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hello,

Thanks!
    Advanced build mode, elipsoide of the required size then cut out what's not needed...