Reaction score
    downloadfile-3.png
    The Hell Cat heavy fighter/patrol boat. Aside from the main "chatter guns" the front portion of the ship consists of a single long hallway which doubles as a holding area for any prisoners taken. This also makes it easier for direct venting to space, should the need arise...

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    the RESS dagger medium/heavy fighter

Built for taking and dishing out damage while remaining rather cheap to produce. Featuring AMS disks and 3 AMS turrets and lighting techniques from the gods.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Specifically, text on the display module can run past the boundaries of the block itself and onto the next block over.

Reaction score
    Nice details. You could go further and add lights or try to work with lightning. Like something at the front of the thrusters, where the repeating pattern is, or hidden behind some half blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    the things at the front are salvage arrays lol. Beams come out of them

Reaction score
    That has nothing to do with light as I talked about it. Sorry if I don't life inside your head and did not know that you see beams as lightning too. Just tried to state that in the dark space some lights at the outside of the ship instead of only inside might not be unrealistic. Also it adds to detail work and gives another aestethic.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Chill dude haha. I understand it was just a suggestion, but that isn't really my style.

Reactions: alij331