• Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    That's way more different than what I saw on the server a few days ago.
    Chances are, most of them don't even bother to look at forums or such unless you point out something that may interest them. My suggestion is to yell at people in directly if you want them to vote.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Myself and a bunch of friends will join EE if it gets reset. Been way too long, don't want to compete with factions with old school OP leveling up recipes and the like, come on now.

>need an account to view EE forums
    gravy PLS

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    didnt the donation for !tp come with like 15bil creds or something? how would those be handled.
    also you guys wanna stop changing forums alreayd.... its kinda hard keeping up...
    ALSO.... when do i get my donator tag on my account on the new EE forums (Jango_Fett)
    even further more.... were did the donation shop go... i want to check something
    Can you send me an email to gravypod [ad] gravypod.com. I'll get that all set up for you by tomorrow. I've got a lot of stuff to do IRL so I'll be on before 11PM EST at best.

Thanks for your patients.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Myself and a bunch of friends will join EE if it gets reset. Been way too long, don't want to compete with factions with old school OP leveling up recipes and the like, come on now.

>need an account to view EE forums
    gravy PLS
    Dont need an account to use the forums, we just restricted the poll area to stop unregistered people voting because people were using alts.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Fixed the permissions with polls, you can now change your vote just incase you change your mind

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I second this. The entry barrier into EE at this point is "Chuck Norris". At the same time, it is the only server with a sufficient playerbase that isn't MF (oh god). Would be fun to get a chance to set up camp on EE at some point, but in the existing economy, rather not. :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Do we have dates for when the reset will be happening? I have a little present for some people just before the server resets...

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Not sure yet, Gravy is dead so nothing confirmed, I think we are aiming for wednesday/thursday, but dont quote me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Elwyn has been reset.

Server instabilities forced the wipe to occur earlier than the admins planned, so now the universe is fresh and new.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So...not to stir up trouble, but is EE always bad or is it just the fact that everyone is planet mining now?

Must be frustrating if it's the salvaging crippling the server.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    So...not to stir up trouble, but is EE always bad or is it just the fact that everyone is planet mining now?

Must be frustrating if it's the salvaging crippling the server.
    If EE has reset, I can imagine everyone and their grandmas' are out planet mining. I can imagine the server crying.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If EE has reset, I can imagine everyone and their grandmas' are out planet mining. I can imagine the server crying.
    we are also still slowly deleting the old DB, both CPU and disk usage are a little high atm :)