ElwynEternity Starmade server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Is the server looking for new people? Because I've formed a faction (the Omega Star Consortium), but I'm not only the president, I'm the sole worker, and I'm looking for some people to join, but it seems like most/everyone on the server already has a faction, so if there's room for more, I hoped I might invite some people who have been getting interested in the multiplayer by watching KirinDave's videos, and possibly some people from the StarMade subreddit, and invite them to join my faction (while of course pointing out that other factions are available).
    We are always happy to take on more players. Thanks for being interested in us!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    gravy..... servers bugging.... both my tp and cash are disabled....
    kindly fix it

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Unfortunatly, this is 100% schema's fault.

The chat update will have changed the log lines the wrapper reads. Like any mod, it will need updating for the new version. You'll just have to wait for abit :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Unfortunatly, this is 100% schema's fault.

The chat update will have changed the log lines the wrapper reads. Like any mod, it will need updating for the new version. You'll just have to wait for abit :(
    NOOO MY BILLIONS an MY TP

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    gravy it broke again... fix plz.... my billions are out of reach.... AGAIN DAMMIT.... also tp....
    essentialy wrapper commands died again

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    gravy it broke again... fix plz.... my billions are out of reach.... AGAIN DAMMIT.... also tp....
    essentialy wrapper commands died again
    I fixed the commands just now. Sorry, haven't been by the computer in some time.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    All or nothing. If the bank system isn't covered by this reset it's entirely pointless.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    For the record I'm going to go ahead and state that this really shouldn't be a voting decision. This needs to be an executive decision among the admins. I don't know why you gave this to the community to vote on (when they originally protested such a move). If anything I guess y'all are trying to pass the buck off onto them and there's a good chance it's going to backfire onto you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    didnt the donation for !tp come with like 15bil creds or something? how would those be handled.
    also you guys wanna stop changing forums alreayd.... its kinda hard keeping up...
    ALSO.... when do i get my donator tag on my account on the new EE forums (Jango_Fett)
    even further more.... were did the donation shop go... i want to check something

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    For the record I'm going to go ahead and state that this really shouldn't be a voting decision. This needs to be an executive decision among the admins. I don't know why you gave this to the community to vote on (when they originally protested such a move). If anything I guess y'all are trying to pass the buck off onto them and there's a good chance it's going to backfire onto you.
    Because the admins were 2 vs 2 and so we went to community vote. We argue alot , we might make an executive decision in the mean time, when we all argue abit more.