ElwynEternity Starmade server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    ElwnyEternity is a small and community driven gaming community with a goal centered around the creation of a fun gaming environment. We have many factions and players that frequent our server.

Some of our features:
    1. Custom balance
    2. Custom server commands (type !help)
    3. Voting rewards
    4. Active staff
    5. Forums
    Information:
    Fun facts:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    elwin is a great server it has a good speed limit a nice amount of players and its just a fun server overall

Reactions: gravypod
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I, for one, will vouch for this server. It is currently the primary StarMade multiplayer server that I play on and I must say that I quite enjoy it...and I'm picky about servers thanks to my server-hopping days in Minecraft, if that tells you anything. XD It admittedly takes a bit to get my proverbial "stamp of approval", so far as servers go. XD

Points of particular note:
    - Well-maintained. The staff certainly don't seem to slack in terms of making sure that everything stays running and does so well, and they definitely stay on top of game updates.
    - Scheduled, daily restarts help keep things running smoothly.
    - 250 km/h max speed is quite nice, but not too fast. (There's a such thing as "too fast"? Really? o_O Seriously, though. XD )
    - Custom pirates. This may seem like a minor concern to some, but it is always nice to see on a server, and certainly adds a fun new level of challenge and variety to what are currently the only hostile NPCs in-game.
    - Blueprints. What more can I say? Its always great when you can upload and use your favorite ship. You are limited to five at a time, so use your blueprint slots wisely. ;)
    - PVP is allowed for those who enjoy it, as is RP. You can pretty much play StarMade however you like within the rules of the server.
    - Manages to stay up about 99% of the time, counting scheduled restarts and is more stable and lag-free than a good many servers that I've been on.
    - A fun, substantial, and largely friendly active community with several active factions. If you partly go to multiplayer for the people aspect (I know I do), then you will likely find something to enjoy about this community.​

All in all, I would say that I would recommend Elwyn Eternity. If you are reading this and happen to be looking for a new server to play on, or even a first server, definitely give this one a look. ^.=.^

Reactions: gravypod
    Reaction score
    I to along with the entire faction Requiem of Eisenwald agree with the above statements concerning the Elwyn server and community.

This is a great server with active admins who are always on TS3 and multiple factions a good number who reside on TS3 as well.

The server is always up and scheduled restarts keep it lag free and problem free.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    [QUOTE="DragonSoulSong, post: 27399, member: 214531"
    - 250 km/h max speed is quite nice, but not too fast. (There's a such thing as "too fast"? Really? o_O Seriously, though. XD )
    All in all, I would say that I would recommend Elwyn Eternity. If you are reading this and happen to be looking for a new server to play on, or even a first server, definitely give this one a look. ^.=.^[/QUOTE]
    with overdrive its 500 so its even better and i agree with what you said about it i would recommend this server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The ElwynEternity main server is back online, sorry for the outage!

Reaction score
    This needs to be at the top, one of the best servers I have played on. Did I mention they have plenty of active factions.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I recommend this server for the following reasons:
    - I like SPAAAAAACE like that ominous core from Portal 2. Sector sizes have been bumped up, so space is... spacious.
    - Top speed: 300. Since you can extend that to 600 with Overdrive, the increased sector sizes aren't that harsh. Except when trying to move a sluggish Titan. Then they are.
    - Custom pirates that actually work with the new updates! This is a very big plus for me. They are maintained and updated if needed.
    - Working in-game voting reward plugin.
    - Minimal lag! I have no idea how they do it, but if I get lag, it's usually my side, not the server.
    - Colorful community. You can find all kinds of players. Trekkies, Star Wars fans, PvP factions, roleplay factions, whatever you are looking for.
    - Custom block behavior config that fits the customized server settings and actually aims to balance and counter some known exploits/bugs

Reaction score
    If any faction who has active players wants to move to this great server Eisenwald will help you. We will provide the credits to spawn all your ships in as well as set you up with a temporary base with defense turrets.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    A question for the admins of this server:

Did You guys change power consumption and weapon ranges at some point last week?
    I started playing on this server last Saturday, and enjoyed a few days of the usual new server activities, (Mining, bringing one of My fighters in, pirate hunting, finding a purdy bit of space to call home, Etc.) and then, around Wednesday I think, things changed:

1: Radar jammer power consumption skyrocketed. All of My starfighters rely on jammers to help even the odds and allow Me to duke it out with the NPC pirates. Why, I had a phenomenal dogfight with one of Your 1200-mass "Mantis" corvettes last week in My 440-mass OU812 Flying Pancake:

I took some damage in that one, but the lootcube that beast dropped made it worth the risk and repair time.
    Now, without a jammer, they see Me coming from about 3.5-to-2 kilometers away.... All of them...... I can no longer lure one or two away from their spawn-pack and duel it out. Instead I get pelted with swarm missiles and cannon fire before I can close in, and end up running like a fat guy runs from Richard Simmons (Screams internally). And pirate bases? Fughetaboutit. They see Me coming from about 3.5 Km, and don't stop hammering My fat ass until I get about 7 Km away. Which leads too....

2: Cannon ranges appear to have been quadrupled. As a human player, I have no zoom option, and have to line up long range shots through this awful, HUGE, mostly-solid crosshair (By Glob what I'd give for a real crosshair). Landing a worthwhile shot at anything beyond 2km is more of a gamble then skill.
    The pirates on the other hand, are AIs, and suffer no such problem.

Are these changes a bug, or intentional? If they are intentional, could You maybe post what custom settings You are implementing so new players know what to bring to this server? I'm thinking if I want to keep playing here, I'm going to have to fit and bring in My 4000 or 5000-mass ships, just to survive. Making a doomcube is out of the question.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Did You guys change power consumption and weapon ranges at some point last week?
    I started playing on this server last Saturday, and enjoyed a few days of the usual new server activities, (Mining, bringing one of My fighters in, pirate hunting, finding a purdy bit of space to call home, Etc.) and then, around Wednesday I think, things changed:

1: Radar jammer power consumption skyrocketed. All of My starfighters rely on jammers to help even the odds and allow Me to duke it out with the NPC pirates. Why, I had a phenomenal dogfight with one of Your 1200-mass "Mantis" corvettes last week in My 440-mass OU812 Flying Pancake:

I took some damage in that one, but the lootcube that beast dropped made it worth the risk and repair time.
    Now, without a jammer, they see Me coming from about 3.5-to-2 kilometers away.... All of them...... I can no longer lure one or two away from their spawn-pack and duel it out. Instead I get pelted with swarm missiles and cannon fire before I can close in, and end up running like a fat guy runs from Richard Simmons (Screams internally). And pirate bases? Fughetaboutit. They see Me coming from about 3.5 Km, and don't stop hammering My fat ass until I get about 7 Km away. Which leads too....

2: Cannon ranges appear to have been quadrupled. As a human player, I have no zoom option, and have to line up long range shots through this awful, HUGE, mostly-solid crosshair (By Glob what I'd give for a real crosshair). Landing a worthwhile shot at anything beyond 2km is more of a gamble then skill.

Are these changes a bug, or intentional? If they are intentional, could You maybe post what custom settings You are implementing so new players know what to bring to this server? I'm thinking if I want to keep playing here, I'm going to have to fit and bring in My 4000 or 5000-mass ships, just to survive. Making a doomcube is out of the question.
    i believe radar jammers take more power on elwin but cloakers take less as for long distance shooting whenever the thing goes green you can hit something i have been able to do it once or twice the AI is not that bad if you know how to deal with them i suggest just staying away from then i think one has a stop gun on it (EVIL) so just be careful or take them out from range or another possibility have good shields on your ship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    can an admin please clean up spawn since its full of ships and they're hard to move through is a "small ship" also there seems to be a fake station at spawn causing lag if possible please remove it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    can an admin please clean up spawn since its full of ships and they're hard to move through is a "small ship" also there seems to be a fake station at spawn causing lag if possible please remove it
    We are waiting for the owners to get on to yell at them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen

finaly a guy who isnt interested in doomcubes

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This would have my full support.
    If it was done perfectly so that only doom cubes get targeted , yes, but what about people who build borg cubes? or Bombermansams companion cube? too many decent ships would blow up.