ElwynEternity Starmade server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    If it was done perfectly so that only doom cubes get targeted , yes, but what about people who build borg cubes? or Bombermansams companion cube? too many decent ships would blow up.
    most cube ships are doom cubes so it shouldnt have that much of an effect on people who dont make doom cubes

Reaction score
    If it was done perfectly so that only doom cubes get targeted , yes, but what about people who build borg cubes? or Bombermansams companion cube? too many decent ships would blow up.
    Okay.... I will make a Borg Pyramid instead.....

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Our newest ship that we were building got trashed in the latest up date as most of it is missing and the turret is also has been wiped from the ship. Can you help with this Rimmer please. Had a chunk missing from the station but has since corrected itself, but now keeps missing chunks baaahhh update!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Great server. Fair and balanced. Heavily modified from the original with balance in mind. Marauders are super hard.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Great server. Fair and balanced. Heavily modified from the original with balance in mind. Marauders are super hard.
    Thanks! We have worked a good bit on the config. It is nice to know that people can see that ^^

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I just refuse to play on a hacked server, it's been fun, but just no! I won't even entertain any more that thought, a simple no-thank you.

Reaction score
    We were not hacked Odium had an admin un faction our home base and build blocked the whole thing, we were the only 2 players in it and we still have faction points so we did not lose it legit. Its not a guess, its a fact...its just which Admin or does EE just allow this kind of thing?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I just refuse to play on a hacked server, it's been fun, but just no! I won't even entertain any more that thought, a simple no-thank you.
    wat?

We were not hacked Odium had an admin un faction our home base and build blocked the whole thing, we were the only 2 players in it and we still have faction points so we did not lose it legit. Its not a guess, its a fact...its just which Admin or does EE just allow this kind of thing?
    I just wish to point out that most the active admins are in starfleet, a faction largely AGAINST odium due to recent behaviour from them, and we certainly did not abuse admin to help them. Please, where is your proof that this happened? please dont make false claims without a smidge of evidence in a public place.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    wat?

I just wish to point out that most the active admins are in starfleet, a faction largely AGAINST odium due to recent behaviour from them, and we certainly did not abuse admin to help them. Please, where is your proof that this happened? please dont make false claims without a smidge of evidence in a public place.
    Lol I know right... wait.. hey..

Reaction score
    I really like this server, have been playing for a few weeks. The pirates are super hard but that makes it fun.

(Sadly, does seem to be down right now. Any admins available to help?)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I really like this server, have been playing for a few weeks. The pirates are super hard but that makes it fun.

(Sadly, does seem to be down right now. Any admins available to help?)
    Just got home and restarted the server. No idea why it went down today.

Reaction score
    I think I would actually prefer using largely vanilla configs, even if it was less balanced. That way, ships would be interchangeable with SP and other servers, which is important, as building and uploading ships is a big draw to the game.

That said, this server is great. Little lag, great reliability, cool (but very powerful) pirate designs.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Love the server, and its impressive how many players can be on it and still have a great connection!

I think the planets here are bigger than vanilla planets, recently settled a size 404 planet, and will name it "Not Found" soon enough! Got a 394 size neighbor next store too!

I wonder how the .18999 update helps the server load and stress, and I wonder how people will fair against the shield buffed pirates now?
    Dose the AI have any defensive effects on them?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    wat?

wait what did we do.....
    Lol I know right... wait.. hey..
    plz explain what we did to piss off starfleet....

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    wait what did we do.....

plz explain what we did to piss off starfleet....
    You didn't piss us off, but we are not exactly on the best of standings are we now, my point was we are probably the last people you want to be pointing at for admin abusing to help odium :)

and why are you replying to such an old post?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    You didn't piss us off, but we are not exactly on the best of standings are we now, my point was we are probably the last people you want to be pointing at for admin abusing to help odium :)

and why are you replying to such an old post?
    just saw it..... and what did we do..

Reaction score
    Read up on your server, seems like a good place. I have client that wants to hire me on a job there. Just a few questions.

1. Are you still taking donations/giving rewards
    2. Does everyone fly a titan like in some other servers (not mentioning names) or are smaller (10-100k) viable. Whats the average?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Read up on your server, seems like a good place. I have client that wants to hire me on a job there. Just a few questions.

1. Are you still taking donations/giving rewards
    2. Does everyone fly a titan like in some other servers (not mentioning names) or are smaller (10-100k) viable. Whats the average?
    1. Yes
    2. I don't really know what the average ship size is.