ElwynEternity Starmade server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please explain what you mean.
    grinding nonstop for a month and a half for a small ship and loosing inv on death
    boost the mining multipliers a bit and take the old config file from old EE and we got a nice system
    lots of pvp without much grind

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The old EE config cannot be used. We will be building a new config as this is a new server. There will be similarities between Old EE and EE 2.0. BUT things wont be exactly the same. One of the issues old EE had was you could not take ships from Old EE and use them on other servers or bring ships from other servers to EE. It creates an issue for faction combat.

Now I agree the grind sucks. There will be some grind but there will also be other things going on other than building massive capital ships like JoelBrisco and flying those around the server. There will be other things to do. I will explain when I post the new Server thread as it is still a WIP.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Since that post was made, we have decided that sending entire backups to individuals would be a terrible idea. if you can tell me the name of the BP, I can send it too you.
    that's the problem I didn't make a blueprint I only have cords to it's location

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    The old EE config cannot be used. We will be building a new config as this is a new server. There will be similarities between Old EE and EE 2.0. BUT things wont be exactly the same. One of the issues old EE had was you could not take ships from Old EE and use them on other servers or bring ships from other servers to EE. It creates an issue for faction combat.

Now I agree the grind sucks. There will be some grind but there will also be other things going on other than building massive capital ships like JoelBrisco and flying those around the server. There will be other things to do. I will explain when I post the new Server thread as it is still a WIP.
    he abused bugs to get those goods to make his fridge with toilet paper rolls