Doc Industries Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Shipyard Showcase 1
    To accompany the Lightspeed showcase videos I've been doing for all the ships I post to the dock, I'll be posting these Shipyard Showcase videos just to document my progress on my ships, and the development of my building.

This first video is going over all of the TIE Fighters, and Imperial ships I've build so far.

We've got 8 TIE Fighters including the:
    -
    TIE Fighter
    - TIE Fighter (Inferno Squad)
    -
    TIE Bomber
    - TIE Boarding Craft
    - TIE Shuttle
    - TIE Interceptor
    - TIE Interceptor (Royal Guard)
    -
    TIE Phantom

I also show off 2 of my WIP ships, the Corvus from Battlefront 2, a Raider-Class Corvette, as well as Boba's Slave I. The Slave I, I've since finished since recording so I'll be updating the post here with that, as well as uploading it to the dock.

If you're interested, all of the stuff shown in the video is displayed at sector [-156 43 65] on the Cake Build Server, where my base is located (Just don't blow anything up)

Next time I'll probably try to show off my Rebel ships, and if you have any suggestions/criticism I'm happy to hear them

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    [WIP] Doc Industries Tantive IV
    This one is still a heavy WIP, but this is the one I'm working on right now.

This one, much like basically all of the ships I've posted here is one I build over a year ago, but I'm finally fleshing it out. Previously I just had a room by the docking ports and then a bridge area connected by transporter, but now I'm including a full, 4-deck interior, based pretty closely on the Incredible Cross-Sections book.

View attachment 56869View attachment 56870View attachment 56871View attachment 56872
    These are some Deck plans I found, which I cross refrenced with the Cross-Section from the book, and these ones seem to line up better than most other ones I found, I found these at Gallery | Star Wars Artists Guild

This is the Cross-Section I'm mainly basing it off of:

So far I've build most of Decks 2 & 3, excluding the bridge section, although I had to make some modifications to Deck 3's layout due to space. I've included space in every doorway for rail doors, but still debating if I want to go down that route. Having full rail doors is going to be quite a few entities.

I'll be back with some WIP pictures of it later, but for now here's a WIP fleet pic of most of my Star Wars ships in Progress.
    View attachment 56875
    Hull isn't necessarily final, and looking back at it, I probably will extend out those docking ports since they should be more in line with the main body, which would help with the space in those back rooms. Especially if I do a hangar for Tantive III

And eventually, like my A-wings I want to do some Rebels repaints. Also I want to do the Tantive III which had a lower hangar for some reason (Which the Tantive IV might have, but there really was never indication of any on the CR-90s)

Here's a gif of the top pods in action:
    View attachment 56900
    I wish you luck with the CR90 build. I attempted the 1:1 scale with full interior many times. Even outside of StarMade, the interior design is flawed with multiple discrepancies.

The main bridge/cockpit was always a topic of personal bias. The bridge in Rebels had a command chair in the center, with a narrow hallway leading to the bridge. In Rogue One, the layout is entirely different. The bridge is much smaller with no chair, and the entrance is just a doorway connected to a perpendicular hallway.

Besides that, the obvious questions were the escape pod hallways, the side corridors, the conference room, etc. Some people tried making plans based on the shots from Ep. IV (also there were some who tried the lego star wars plans lol).

Either way, 150m is not a lot of room for an interior with a ship that's so narrow, not to mention the engines take up almost a third of that length. I've never had a perfect result, not that there ever will be, but I wish ya luck in the project. Eager to see how it turns out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I wish you luck with the CR90 build. I attempted the 1:1 scale with full interior many times. Even outside of StarMade, the interior design is flawed with multiple discrepancies.

The main bridge/cockpit was always a topic of personal bias. The bridge in Rebels had a command chair in the center, with a narrow hallway leading to the bridge. In Rogue One, the layout is entirely different. The bridge is much smaller with no chair, and the entrance is just a doorway connected to a perpendicular hallway.

Besides that, the obvious questions were the escape pod hallways, the side corridors, the conference room, etc. Some people tried making plans based on the shots from Ep. IV (also there were some who tried the lego star wars plans lol).

Either way, 150m is not a lot of room for an interior with a ship that's so narrow, not to mention the engines take up almost a third of that length. I've never had a perfect result, not that there ever will be, but I wish ya luck in the project. Eager to see how it turns out.
    It's not a perfect 1:1, it's more like a 1.3:1 but so far it's been going good.

I hope to also be able to squeeze in the landing gear, and this boarding ramp we see on the Tantive III:

We also see the same boarding ramp on the Tantive IV in The Clone Wars (Because I guess Bail went back and used the III later in life during ROTS? Also I am colorblind, but is it green?) but here we can see the Tantive has IV feet, with two in front, while the III only had one center foot coming from the neck, vs where this has them coming out of some mystery box that shouldn't exist, either way I have no space in either area so it'd be a feEt of magic to include them. Also the ramp coming from directly below the sensor array is something they mention in Leia: Princess of Alderaan (The book) but since it's a book I'm not 100% if it's the same ramp, because they made it sound a lot bigger in the book than it looks.

Here's some gifs of my escape pods all in action:
    starmade-gif-0067.gif starmade-gif-0068.gif
    starmade-gif-0069.gif starmade-gif-0071.gif
    Both have full interiors, with remote launch, and the top turrets do have semi-functional laser turrets, they only spin on one axis.

Here are some gifs of the Interior:
    starmade-gif-0072.gif

From the port airlock all the way to turret access on Deck 2. Goes from Airlock, to Cargo Bay, to Formal Dining Room, to Conference Room, to Turret Access. (I've left slab gaps on each doorway for the possibility have having all rail doors, which could very well be impossible at this size)

starmade-gif-0073.gif

A look at the top escape pod Entrances, two in the Conference room, two in the corridor. Both when launched have an airlock door which closes, and cannot be opened unless a pod is docked

starmade-gif-0075.gif
    An unfinished Deck 3 Corridor, going into the lower escape pods, to the central Turbolift, to the Conference Room on Deck 2

starmade-gif-0076.gif
    A look inside one of the upper escape pods. They have remote launch, and you can access the turret's core block above the pods core block which is visible. It's also got a faction block, along with gravity. Possibly needs some lighting.

starmade-gif-0078.gif
    A look inside one of the lower escape pods. Also has remote launch, and a faction block. No gravity, but when aligned, there is seating for 2.
    These lower pods also have an airlock that closes behind them when they launch, and opens when they return, but it's plex, so it isn't impossible to reopen.

When it comes to interior, I plan on doing a separate interior for the Tantive III from Episode III, which has the same bridge as the Tantive IV from Rogue One. Thank's for reminding me however that the Rebels corvettes were different inside, I'll probably make a separate bridge for them too when I do the recolors. I'm not sure I mentioned this, but when I redo my Falcon for Lando's colors, I'll also be redoing the interior to match current canon, as mine is the Legends configuration, because if any ships has interior discrepancies, it's definitely the Falcon.

Most of them will follow the general deck plan and configuration of the Deck Plans I posted however, as they're based on the official cross-seciton

Sidenote: If you know of a good Nebulon-B Hull, or some starting point, I'd be happy to have a download, as trying to make one of those from scratch sounds painful.

Also I don't think there are any deckplans for the Nebulon so I'd have to make that up, but basically I'm looking for something scaled with my Falcon, since I actually have a top hatch for docking to one.
    RedemptionFalcon.jpg

Since my Falcon is a bit oversized, I wasn't sure if there was a good one out there.

In other news, I added some new gifs to the Slave I post, It's now basically done, it's got a ramp, rail door, landing sequence, two hidden weapons, and an escape pod. Also I've been working on a V2 U-wing. New Millennium Falcon refit is almost done too with Tshara's help from his logic upgrade. New one is a mix of both

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It's not a perfect 1:1, it's more like a 1.3:1 but so far it's been going good.

I hope to also be able to squeeze in the landing gear, and this boarding ramp we see on the Tantive III:

We also see the same boarding ramp on the Tantive IV in The Clone Wars (Because I guess Bail went back and used the III later in life during ROTS? Also I am colorblind, but is it green?) but here we can see the Tantive has IV feet, with two in front, while the III only had one center foot coming from the neck, vs where this has them coming out of some mystery box that shouldn't exist, either way I have no space in either area so it'd be a feEt of magic to include them. Also the ramp coming from directly below the sensor array is something they mention in Leia: Princess of Alderaan (The book) but since it's a book I'm not 100% if it's the same ramp, because they made it sound a lot bigger in the book than it looks.

Here's some gifs of my escape pods all in action:
    View attachment 56958View attachment 56959
    View attachment 56960View attachment 56961
    Both have full interiors, with remote launch, and the top turrets do have semi-functional laser turrets, they only spin on one axis.

Here are some gifs of the Interior:
    View attachment 56962

From the port airlock all the way to turret access on Deck 2. Goes from Airlock, to Cargo Bay, to Formal Dining Room, to Conference Room, to Turret Access. (I've left slab gaps on each doorway for the possibility have having all rail doors, which could very well be impossible at this size)

View attachment 56963

A look at the top escape pod Entrances, two in the Conference room, two in the corridor. Both when launched have an airlock door which closes, and cannot be opened unless a pod is docked

View attachment 56964
    An unfinished Deck 3 Corridor, going into the lower escape pods, to the central Turbolift, to the Conference Room on Deck 2

View attachment 56966
    A look inside one of the upper escape pods. They have remote launch, and you can access the turret's core block above the pods core block which is visible. It's also got a faction block, along with gravity. Possibly needs some lighting.

View attachment 56967
    A look inside one of the lower escape pods. Also has remote launch, and a faction block. No gravity, but when aligned, there is seating for 2.
    These lower pods also have an airlock that closes behind them when they launch, and opens when they return, but it's plex, so it isn't impossible to reopen.

When it comes to interior, I plan on doing a separate interior for the Tantive III from Episode III, which has the same bridge as the Tantive IV from Rogue One. Thank's for reminding me however that the Rebels corvettes were different inside, I'll probably make a separate bridge for them too when I do the recolors. I'm not sure I mentioned this, but when I redo my Falcon for Lando's colors, I'll also be redoing the interior to match current canon, as mine is the Legends configuration, because if any ships has interior discrepancies, it's definitely the Falcon.

Most of them will follow the general deck plan and configuration of the Deck Plans I posted however, as they're based on the official cross-seciton

Sidenote: If you know of a good Nebulon-B Hull, or some starting point, I'd be happy to have a download, as trying to make one of those from scratch sounds painful.

Also I don't think there are any deckplans for the Nebulon so I'd have to make that up, but basically I'm looking for something scaled with my Falcon, since I actually have a top hatch for docking to one.
    View attachment 56968

Since my Falcon is a bit oversized, I wasn't sure if there was a good one out there.

In other news, I added some new gifs to the Slave I post, It's now basically done, it's got a ramp, rail door, landing sequence, two hidden weapons, and an escape pod. Also I've been working on a V2 U-wing. New Millennium Falcon refit is almost done too with Tshara's help from his logic upgrade. New one is a mix of both
    There's only one Neb-B on the dock and it's so old you'd be better off starting from scratch. It's at least pre-weapons 2.0 I think

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Shipyard Showcase 2
    This Shipyard video is going over all the miscellaneous ships AKA: Basically the non-Star Wars ones...

It's got a collection of DC Comics, Tron, TMNT, Star Trek, and my own mining ships.

Here's a list of the ships in this video
    - Javelin-7
    - Batwing
    - Battle Shell w/Shell Cycle
    - T-Car
    - Batmobile
    - Hiigaran Interceptor
    - DI Mushroom
    - Galileo 7
    - Delta Flyer
    - DI Class 5 Miner
    - DI Class 4 Miner
    - DI Class 3 Miner
    - Tron Recognizer

Next episode I'll be going over all the Rebel ships I've built so far, so it'll be a bit longer. I'll also try and dig up all my older Millennium Falcon attempts from across the years, as the current version is somewhere between MK6 and MK8

If you're interested, all of the stuff shown in the video is displayed at sector [-156 43 65] on the Cake Build Server, where my base is located (Just don't blow anything up)

There's only one Neb-B on the dock and it's so old you'd be better off starting from scratch. It's at least pre-weapons 2.0 I think
    I saw that one, and I'm not too concerned with systems, but that one didn't quite get the proportions right in my opinion so I'd probably have to start from scratch anyway. Plus I'd need it to be about 30% bigger to scale with my other ships not that the Nebulon-B has every been the most consistent in terms of scale. Either way I'm probably a long way off from starting that project anyway.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    There is indeed deck plans of the Nebulon B. The official cross section for the ship is relatively new.

That's in spanish I think but the plans do exist. Ignore any plans that say they have hangars. The rebel versions removed their hangars entirely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    There is indeed deck plans of the Nebulon B. The official cross section for the ship is relatively new.

That's in spanish I think but the plans do exist. Ignore any plans that say they have hangars. The rebel versions removed their hangars entirely.
    I have seen that Cross-Section before from Star Wars Complete Vehicles, although beyond the layout of where the major places are it doesn't show every room of every deck. If I did build a Nebulon-B though I probably wouldn't do every 37 or so decks, just some of the main decks and locations.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hi, you have some nice star wars ships.

I made a shell of the Nebulon B 7 years ago
    1591434969154.png

1591435006721.png

nebulon B.rar

If you can import the blueprint it may help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hi, you have some nice star wars ships.

I made a shell of the Nebulon B 7 years ago
    View attachment 56987

View attachment 56988

nebulon B.rar

If you can import the blueprint it may help.
    Thank you! This is actually a very good starting point to go off of, it looks great! In terms of scale to my other ships they're all around 30% bigger so in the Nebulon's case that's about 100 blocks too short, but it actually still look pretty decent, scale-wise to my stuff.

starmade-screenshot-0150.png starmade-screenshot-0151.png

After probably a few smaller projects between the Tantive and the Nebulon, I'll probably elongate each of the sections, probably shorten the engine block. Also the ever-tedious process of moving the core to the bridge area. After that I'll also try to make EC Henry's Imperial Nebulon-B which in my mind might as well be canon. Of course that's assuming I have the patience for that big of a build

This hull though definitely is a good place though to start, so thank you.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Combat Testing
    I was on the Cakebuild Server, and Fireknight014 offered to do some fighting, and since I've never actually fought anybody with my ships, I tested them out to see how they can do. Granted I only fought one person's ships so I still can necessarily speak to their effectiveness.

Here is a list of the match-ups:

900 mass Millennium Falcon vs. 2000 mass Fighter - WIN
    The Falcon actually won to my surprise. The Falcon only has 2 cannon turrets, and 2 missile banks, as well as a tractor beam which I used but probably had little effect. I would end up taking out his weapon computers so that he couldn't bust my shields. He had I believe 2 laser cannons,2 beam weapons, and a few missiles on his ship.

600 mass Slave I vs. 2000 mass Fighter - LOSS
    This match up ended up being a loss for the Slave I, not that I expected a win. However I forgot the radar jamming when we started fighting, and once I turned it on in the end he could barely hit me, so had I turned it on in the beginning things might have turned out differently. Even still it would've required sustained fire from all my weapons to bust his shields, so it'd require some accuracy on my part

300 mass Hiigaran Interceptor vs. 300 mass Fighter - WIN
    For this match up I did actually remember to use the jamming, which made a difference for sure. His fighter was actually only 1 unit more in the mass category, but I still was able to destroy him pretty easily. One of his advantages though was the use of armor on his ships. since mine mostly use basic hull, they get torn through pretty easy when taking a hit.

30 mass TIE Phantom vs. 180 mass Fighter - LOSS
    In the end he destroyed my slaved cannon blocks, so I couldn't break his shields any more. Not that I could have actually killed him, all the Phantom did was keep his shields down the whole time, it could barely break through the armor, only breaking a few blocks on the surface. This was partially dependent on user usage however, as I was using the cloak ability tactfully in order to survive longer, and hide, move to an advantageous place, and then fire.

6 30 mass TIE Phantoms vs. 180 mass Fighter - WIN
    So now for a more even match mass-wise we used a fleeted squad of 6 TIE Phantoms, one of them controlled by me, against a pirate version of the fighter. During the fight one of the TIE Phantoms overheated and was destroyed, and mine took some heavy damage, but all the others were untouched. This is partially due to the AI's fighting only targeting one ship at a time, not that that's bad. I wasn't able to use fleet cloak or anything so they were all just going in as normal fighters basically.

9000 mass Tron Recognizer vs. 5 2000 mass Fighters. - WIN
    This was surprisingly the shortest out of all the battles. Most of the others had been pretty long so I could bust his armor, however in this match up, 4 AI controlled fighters, and one controlled by Fireknight014 , against a Tron ship piloted by me, I was basically able to 2-3 shot each of his fighters, so as long as I could lock onto them with my missiles it was pretty easy. I only ended up taking mostly surface damage, and didn't really get hit too much in the actual systems to notice any diffrence in performance.

Also, a thanks to Fireknight014 for spending an hour or two for the combat testing, it's made me a little more confident in my ships systems abilities. If anybody else on Cakebuild though wants to do some fighting, I'm down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Logic Bug
    As of writing this post I can't seem to reproduce it, but I do want to preface this post with saying that this is probably my own fault, since it's got over 100 docked entities.

As my Tantive Project nears completion it has begun to cause a few issues, but only really when I'm on multiplayer (Cakebuild). That's where I've done a majority of the building, but as I started adding the rail doors through the ship, some of the stuff I'd already build was breaking down. blocks were losing connections, or buttons would be stuck in the on or off position and had to be replaced to function. This also wasn't the same stuff everytime. I could fix it, save it, load in a new one, and all new problems would arise. I don't know if this is something due to the high entity count, but the game itself runs fine frame-wise and everything, but the logic blocks all seem to crash or something. That was all the past week however, and today as I load it onto the server it (seems) to be working fine, so maybe that was just a fluke.

Progress is going good however on the Tantive. All 4 decks are complete. over 60 rail doors probably throughout the ship. Landing gear, boarding ramp, surface elevator, two turbolifts, 4 airlocks (2 USD, 2 proprietary), all 12 escape pods. Even a little hatch for the nonexistent astromechs to pop out of the ship from. I also hope to do some repaints, one for Ahsoka's CR-90. one for the Liberator. one for an unnamed Rebels CR-90, and then possibly the Tantive III, but that has a lot more cosmetic changes on top of the paint scheme.

EDIT:
    Landing foot which worked perfectly fine, stopped working once I spawned in a Falcon on CBS
    (This is the part that really has been giving me troubles)
    starmade-gif-0093.gif

(For reference, here it is working fine in SP)
    starmade-gif-0094.gif

UPDATE (7/2022): After looking back at this post, (and despite my CR90 not even having that leg anymore) I realize now that the turret is probably the issue. I've had other cases where the turret looks straight, but is actually at a certain position that can cause collisions.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Logic Bug
    As of writing this post I can't seem to reproduce it, but I do want to preface this post with saying that this is probably my own fault, since it's got over 100 docked entities.
    Rotating objects connecting to other rotating objects have always been somewhat problematic.

I think it has to do with determining the position of all the rotating objects connecting. I even managed to corrupt a universe at some point building a robotic arm. To be more precise this one:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hiatus Report
    It's been a bit more than 3 months, and here is just a dump of some of my thoughts while I've been on break for what to do when I'm back (Still not sure when that is.)

I was inspired to post this after Hasbro Pulse posted this beauty: Vintage Collection Razor Crest, and Video of Razor Crest model
    Talk about amazing reference pictures. Also I want to add the escape pod that is seen on the LEGO set version. EDIT: They just revealed their version will have the escape pod too.

-​

I've also been playing a ton of Among Us in the past few weeks, and would love to take a shot at building Skeld, although I'm not sure what the exterior looks like
    1601065879830.png 1601065921916.png
    Due to the lack of information, I'll just assume that the ship you can see on Polus, is the same as Skeld, and try to squeeze them together.

1601386190931.png
    EDIT: This ship seen on the Among Us cover image is likely Skeld
    Also I want to build the dropship you load in (the lobby)
    -​

Before I took a break, I did complete both the Slave I and Tantive IV, they just need some testing to see if they're 100% good to go. I also looked over the Falcon and mixed together what I liked best from my original and Tshara's refit, and plan on updating that page so both are available

Ahsoka's CR90 Rebels.png Liberator.jpg RebelsCR90-3.jpg RebelsCR90-1(Liberator).jpg Squadrons CR90 Also has extra lower cannon (Where turbolift is).png

Here are some of the Tantive repaints I plan on doing once I finalize the CR-90 Corvette. Top left is the one Ahsoka was in, Top right and bottom middle are the Liberator, which is one of the main ones in Rebels. Bottom left is one from Rebels, and apparently Rogue One. Bottom Right is one I noticed from the squadrons trailer, that has 6 top turrets/escape pods, as well as apparently an extra bottom turbolaser turret. It's otherwise a green repaint of the Tantive IV. I also plan on making the Tantive III, but that one has a few structural differences.

-​

I still check the forums every day, and look at what the going-ons are around here, all be it limited. I also do take breaks pretty frequently to come up with more ideas/plans, since playing Starmade 24/7 can be exhausting (During my May-June streak I racked up almost 300 hours!) I quite literally build all day and night. The squadrons trailer however back in June had me hyped, and now It's only a week away from release, so I'll be playing that for sure. This report is just to remind myself what I was thinking so I have a plan once I'm back

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hiatus Report 2
    -Slave I release-

Visit the Slave I post here : https://starmadedock.net/threads/doc-industries-shipyard.31547/#post-379927

I just updated my
    Slave I post in this shipyard, and will be posting it to the dock momentarily.

In summary, it has:

- 8 System computers
    - 2 Rapid-fire Cannons
    - 1 Ion Cannon
    - 1 Lock-On Missile
    - 1 Mine Layer (Untested)
    - Heat-Seekers (11)
    - Tractor Beam
    - Stealth Drive (Radar Jamming)
    - Jump Drive

- 7 Rail Features
    - Landing Sequence (Cockpit/Winglets/Cannons swivel)
    - Front Door
    - Ramp
    - Hidden Cannon (Just for show)
    - Hidden Missiles (Just for show)
    - Escape Pod
    - Extendable USD (**No Rail Docker attached, requires special connection due to the fact you can't attach rail dockers to moving ports)

- 1 Rail Docker

Exactly 6 months after I posted my Falcon, we now have the Slave I. Later this month I plan on also releasing my CR-90 Corvette, which is ready to go mostly, I just need to plan out how exactly I'm posting it, and also my updated Millennium Falcon after Tshara's upgrades.

Also - I just hit 700 hours on Starmade (On Steam at least)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Tantive IV Release
    Finally got this thing relatively finished, only things I really want to add besides more variants are better displays in communications and other rooms where I put display modules but couldn't come up with anything

I'll posted pictures in my Shipyard post. You can view the Dock post here: https://starmadedock.net/content/tantive-iv.8190/

Here is a list of the variants that I hope to make in the future:
    Liberator (Laser cannons on docking ports (as with all Rebels CR90s)
    Tantive III (Hangar Bay)
    Rebels CR90 (Blue Stripe with Arrow)
    Ahsoka's CR90 (Transport One?)
    Squadrons CR90s (Green w/ 6 top pods. Possibly other modifications)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Celotown777
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Doc Industries TIE Shuttle
    Not a very well known ship in the TIE series, but the TIE Shuttle can be seen in Episode IV transporting Captain Needa to the Executer.
    Since the interior space of the TIE is very limited, there is only one seat inside.
    starmade-screenshot-0191.png starmade-screenshot-0192.png

starmade-gif-0135.gif

References:
    1605882555820.png
    Since the screenshot below was for a long time the only appearance of this ship, it was assumed for a long time that the wings were curved inward like many other TIE ships, but it was eventually confirmed the model had the wings the other way around
    1605882548701.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    DI TIE Boarding Craft
    Another not very well known TIE Fighter, the TIE Boarding Craft. This is the type of TIE Fighter that is used to break down the doors in the very first scene of Star Wars ever on the Tantive IV, and didn't get a proper appearance in canon until Rogue One, where a detailed model was created for the closing scenes.

Again with limited space in the TIE series frame, this boarding craft which should hold 20 troops, only has 4 seats, along with a cargo crate for weapon storage. There is also a specialized heavy laser cannon, which would regularly accompany the wingtip cannons, but those wouldn't fit alongside the necessary logic.

starmade-screenshot-0194.png starmade-gif-0139.gif
    starmade-gif-0137.gif

References:
    1605883421305.png 1605883427262.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    DI Royal Guard TIE Fighter
    Star Wars: Galaxies, introduced the specialized TIE Fighter flown by Emperor Palpatine's Royal Guard. Although they have no other appearances, they still are a very unique design.

starmade-screenshot-0195.png

starmade-screenshot-0196.png starmade-screenshot-0197.png

References:
    1605884304339.png 1605884309292.png