- Game version:
Zircon-class Asteroid Miner
Allow me to present one of the proudest productions of Cyberspace Shipyards:
The Zircon-class Asteroid Miner, fitted with New Systems™ technology.
- A mining laser systems with 640 beams.
- A tractor beam system with 1300 modules.
- A huge spinception-ish grinding system (with zirconium blades, I guess) to prepare all that asteroid rock for the mining lasers.
- An on-board mineral tank of 350K capacity; the mining system fills only this tank by default, but if you turn on "Storage pull" (on the storage block below the core) then everything will be automatically transferred to the 210K removable container atop.
- A reactor slightly under 300,000 e/s power generation and slightly above 100% stabilization.
- Four FTL chambers and a level-2 "Mining Bonus" logistics chamber (much higher ore and shard yield).
- A stylish and cozy interior with everything you need to survive in the unforgiving hostility of outer space (like air conditioning, coffee and jazz music).
Zircon-class Asteroid Miner v1.3
High performance | Stylish | Mining grinders | Robotic arms | Cargo pod | Full RP interior