- Game version:
Zircon-class Asteroid Miner
Allow me to present one of the latest and proudest productions of Cyberspace Shipyards:
The Zircon-class Asteroid Miner, fitted with New Systems™ technology.
WARNING: The ship contains a few Power Supply and Shield Drain blocks, which have become outdated and unobtainable. Remove these in singleplayer before trying to fill the blueprint in survival multiplayer!
- Two mining laser systems, each with 640 beams; trigger one when the other is reloading, the power system allows that easily.
- A huge spinception-ish grinding system to prepare all that asteroid rock for the mining lasers (with zirconium blades, I guess).
- An on-board mineral tank of 350K capacity; the mining system fills only this tank by default, but if you turn on "Storage pull" (on the storage block below the core) then everything will be automatically transferred to the 210K removable container atop.
- A reactor slightly under 300,000 e/s power production and slightly above 50% stabilization.
- Four FTL chambers and a level-2 "Mining Bonus" logistics chamber (much higher ore and shard yield).
- A cozy interior with everything you need to survive in the unforgiving hostility of outer space (like air conditioning, coffee and jazz music).
Zircon-class Asteroid Miner v1.2
High performance | Stylish | Mining grinders | Robotic arms | Cargo pod | Fully supplied interior