StarGuy1701 Returns, and with a better build of the UNSS Nora Cruiser. A remake, rather.
In this update, Nora underwent a (quite so) heavy refitting process. As well as some Exterior/Interior design changes.
Refitted ship of (almost) every systems. But to summarize:
- More power regen (1m+)
- More power cap (9m+)
- Faster shield recharge (for a bit)
- More thrust (1.6 Ratio for 9930 blocks)
- Reduced Warp drive charging rate (due to fewer modules and increased mass)
- Power Aux is no more
Exterior and Interior Design update:
- Warp Engine "Engine" Design update
- Additional Hull details
- Added Cafeteria (used to be crew quarters 2)
- Removed Consoles and some other things on the Engineering floor, replaced by a reactor thingy
- Not necessarily new, but in case you guys didn't notice, window blinds
- Bridge (with the "Holographic Quadrant Map" on)
- Command Center (Weapons control and Tactical Operations with the "Holographic System Map")
- Some Hallways
- Crew Quarters and Cafeteria
- Main and Secondary Hangars
- Engineering (Reactor and Core Rooms)
Anyways, Let me know what you guys think. Maybe now, I will try to make ships based from somewhere else. (I have weak originality features. But at least, it's different)
Edit: Also, I know some of you might be thinking why I update this ship a lot instead of making new ones, that's because I get distracted by this a lot and ending up not building new ones -- I AM making new ones... Just not ready or some are very WIP (I do multi-tasking/work)
Aside from these, I am still in the process of making Ships/Station that of a different style and theme.
20/01/18: The forums are currently undergoing maintenance, during this time, the site may become unavailable.
UCIV Nora II - Command Cruiser V3.0 (REFIT)
The Flagship of the Terran Division of the Union Coalition of Interstellar Vanguards