- Game version:
The Deepspace Mech
Please check this thing out in-game because the pictures/GIFs don't transmit the full magic of this mighty mechatronic exoskeleton! Try out the gun in the left hand and shoot some stuff with hotbar turret control. Have fun and share your impressions! ;D
FUN-FACTS & STUFF:
- I built this in 16 days;
- It's more of a Gundam "mobile suit" than a Transformers-style sentient electromechanical organism (it's meant to be pilot-operated);
- It's named "Korthex", because "cortex" is the Latin word for "tree bark" (it's something that almost organically extends and protects the pilot);
- This project was inspired by: MS-06c Zaku II (Type C: Early Production Type)
- My other mech: SAMURAI MECH with a JETPACK!
DON'T CHECK THE ABSURDLY NICE GIFs BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE SURPRISES ;D
COMPARISON WITH A FEW OTHER MAJORLY AWESOME STARMADE MECHS:
KORTHEX - The Deepspace Mech [Update #4]
A badass, extremely detailed, 150-meter-tall humanoid robot with a ton of fun features!
- Overhauled systems and removed remaining outdated blocks Feb 4, 2019
- Removed outdated blocks, changed main weapon May 25, 2018
- AMS turrets no longer manually-controllable Mar 19, 2018