The Order of Bogatyrs

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a NAP with 7th Armored Division.
    Some work done on the stellar bibliotheca.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News :
    Signed a defensive alliance with greenleaf builders.
    (courtesy of FlyingDebris)
    Signed a military alliance with Tsarist Spacial Academy.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Tsarist Spacial Academy established as a protectorate of the Order of Bogatyrs.
    Acquired more territory on LvD server.
    Broomsage promoted to Scientist.
    More progress on the OOB palace includes: enhanced gardens, greater shield capacity.
    Updated Fleet roster with new accepted structures (all seen on first page of thread).

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a defensive alliance with 'Fiction'
    Signed a respect alliance with 'The Dark'
    In negotiations with STAR Industries.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News :
    Fleet on LD colony expanded by 20 vessels.
    5 Military outposts spawned for defensive purposes.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Protectorate Fleet on LD Colony expanded to 85 vessels.
    2 more military outposts spawned for defensive purposes on LD colony.
    2 more military outposts pawned for defensive purposes on SS colony.
    OOB Build Server back up after a prolonged period of maintenance.
    OOB Fleet undergoing minor reform with possible new vessels coming up.

Main Point (tl;dr): Higher salaries for everyone due to surplus production on LD for a short while.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News :
    Signed an alliance with Pirates (not the AI pirates obviously).
    ZektorSK resigns as Head of Propaganda.
    Following disapproval amongst allies and not the highest popularity in the Order, ZektorSK has resigned as head of propaganda. Even though disliked by many, he was still a valuable asset to the Order and had done his fare share of work to originally gain the position.

Main Point (tl;dr): Large investment into Department of Exploration and into the Bagatur Expansionist Corporation.

Main Point (tl;dr): 100% of the leading members of the finance department have been in favour of the government's recent action to purchase more land to allow for the expansion of the Order's territory on LD colony

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a respect alliance with 'the Light'.

Main Point (tl;dr): Multiple older ship designs are under-going maintenance to make them more power efficient, especially in the VGG Colony where a 3rd variant of the Bogatyr Red Raider has been released

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News :
    Signed a defensive alliance with Vikings.
    Bogatyr Thunderbolt Vehicle Developed.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Az14el

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    LD Colony will be undertaking a reset to clear lag and to change to better provider. Base will be transferred across so please dock your personal ship to the base.

Main Point (tl;dr): OOB Exploration Fleet commanded by Bagatur and Kaban went to visit the SI (STAR Industries) systems. They were struck by a colossal wave of lag which left ships distorted and damaged as some were thrust towards the potent sun of that system. As the fleet tried to manouver away, one of the ships was destroyed by the sun. Thereafter, as they were on their way back, they were hit by a ship which had been spawned out due to server lag which was approximately 100,000 mass, which collided with 2 fleet ships causing a great explosion and yet another lag wave. From the 5 ships that set out, only 3 have returned. Kaban, when questioned on what he thought about the incident replied: "Maybe taking the explosives wasn't a good idea".

Main Point (tl;dr): With LD reset on the horizon, the convention of treasures from the 20+systems acquired by the Order will have to be postponed and possibly forever. Head of exploration Bagatur has been greatly saddened by this, however the Order moves on, as it always has done.

Main Point (tl;dr): Boryakin asked for a vote to be held on whether it is necessary to have such a large military force for the VGG colony. He and the similarly minded individuals have been explained why it is necessary and Voevoda Rostovkii says that the issue is solved and has nothing to do with the newly constructed lava prison.

Reactions: MrFURB

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News :
    LD Colony undergoing migration to new universe (server changing provider).
    Main faction vessels are available in catalog with desc about each one. Members from LD colony are encouraged to make the move.
    Signed a defensive alliance with STAR Industries.
    Signed a defensive alliance with Shadow Deliveries Inc.
    Signed a defensive alliance with Green Rebels.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a respect alliance with Mechanical Wings.

Old Military defensive outpost on VGG server changed into a civilian facility as no longer needed, while weapons are outdated and are expensive to constantly fix

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hello, I've been checking out major Starmade factions, and this one strikes me with so much in depth that it feels so real, i wish be recruited to this faction.

Post an application as a reply to this thread, copy-pasting and answering these questions:
    1) How long have you played the game?
    -A: quite a few weeks ago
    2) What part of starmade interests you most?
    -A: Everything to not put too fine a point on it
    3) Have you previously been in any factions? [If yes, which ones?]
    -A: Only the ones I made for myself
    4) Have you got steam and/or teamspeak?
    -A: Yes, I have both (Steam name: tyfang360)
    5) Why do you wish to join the faction?
    -A:I feel the need to learn from experienced players, not to mention it gets lonely playing it.
    6) Are you prepared to join the faction long-term and not abandon it?
    -A: Yes
    7) Do you understand the rules? (If no, ask question here)

-A: Every word of it

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Hello, I've been checking out major Starmade factions, and this one strikes me with so much in depth that it feels so real, i wish be recruited to this faction.

Post an application as a reply to this thread, copy-pasting and answering these questions:
    1) How long have you played the game?
    -A: quite a few weeks ago
    2) What part of starmade interests you most?
    -A: Everything to not put too fine a point on it
    3) Have you previously been in any factions? [If yes, which ones?]
    -A: Only the ones I made for myself
    4) Have you got steam and/or teamspeak?
    -A: Yes, I have both (Steam name: tyfang360)
    5) Why do you wish to join the faction?
    -A:I feel the need to learn from experienced players, not to mention it gets lonely playing it.
    6) Are you prepared to join the faction long-term and not abandon it?
    -A: Yes
    7) Do you understand the rules? (If no, ask question here)
    -A: Every word of it
    Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the Order of Bogatyrs. A contact request has been sent to you on steam, however as our main comms channel at the moment is discord, you will also get a link to the discord channel wherein you will be given all the appropriate permissions. For now, the colony you are recommended to join is this one: 'starmade.digitalwingsgaming.com:25701' (It is the OOB LD Division colony).

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    1 more member accepted. (tyfang360 into exploration department)
    TSA members incorporated in faction members lists.
    Production increased as resources are now being collected via tax from protectorates.

Magnus Commendator Markonius and Head of Inquisition Boryakin have moved forward the proposal for the banning of slave trading and from this day has been based the slave trade abolition bill. Head of Inquisition Boryakin thought the Slave trade to be so barbarous and inhuman, that the abolition of it would be recorded in Heaven, and would tend to avert from this country the visitation of the wrath of the Almighty. The amendments were then read and agreed to. Grand Master Bogdan has signed this bill and it will now be valid across the colonial holdings of the theocratic empire of the Order of Bogatyrs. (No more capturing people and then taking them to stars or abducting them on any server)

With new forces establishing themselves in the light vs dark colonies there are more possibilities for tourism and the Order of Bogatyrs tourism ratings have soared with more people visiting each week then ever before recorded in the colony. (More parks and tourist facilities such as hotels will be built on LD colony)

Government has spent 2billion intergalactic credits towards charity causes, developing a public facility and assisting the set up of of charity organisations. The OOB LD Division has also directed 500million intergalactic credits towards the GTU (Galactic Trade Union) on LD galaxy.

Defender of the Fatherland film has been rated 9.8 on SMDIMDB. (A new cinema will be built on LD colony)

VGG new players school has been enacting multiple reforms to -quote-: "get the lazy bastards of their asses".

In other news, blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents, while the LD Colony now controls more ice planets then any other colony of the order of Bogatyrs and now has the coldest planetary town in the whole Order.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a defensive alliance with Xionia.
    Signed a defensive alliance with Coalition of Gentlemen.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Recruited a new member.
    Re-confirmed respect alliance with New Remnant.

Following the abolishment of the Slave Trade and of Slavery as a whole, one would expect even greater liberties to the people, and this is just so! Carrying firearms such as sniper guns and rocket launchers is no longer prohibited on OOB territory, however any such person is eligible to be court-martialed should they cause physical or mental damages.

OOB Protectorate, TSA, reports having completely salvaged a total of 24 grass planets in the last 6 days, averaging 4 planets a day, which has set the record for planetary mining in OOB protectorate history.

In other news, the VGG colony has officially been called An Authoritarian Democratic State. Voevodeo Rostovskii said "It is true we are slightly oppressive here at VGG, but a little discipline never hurt anyone.

In other news, a recent economic analysis carried out by the department of management has fielded this report of the Order of Bogatyrs:

The Theocracy of The Order of Bogatyrs is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Grand Master Bogdan with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.096 billion Bogatyrians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to all individual citizens as "important."

The medium-sized, slightly corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Svyataja Krepost. The average income tax rate is 72.5%.

The frighteningly efficient Bogatyrian economy, worth 292 trillion New Order Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 139,371 New Order Credits, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.

Blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents, discarded pennies litter the streets, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct, and the government is spending billions of taxpayer New Order Credits to support "struggling" industries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The OOB's national animal is the Bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Bogatyrist.
    The OOB has been compared to a Right Wing Utopia, An Iron Fist Consumerist State however as there are some factors which keep it apart, it is still classified by 100% of the management department, as a theocracy empire.

Reactions: Unnamed25

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    OOB Protectorate, TSA, reports having completely salvaged a total of 24 grass planets in the last 6 days, averaging 4 planets a day, which has set the record for planetary mining in OOB protectorate history.
    I'm pretty sure that I have mined 24 planets in one day before. I think your protectorate needs to step it up a little.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I'm pretty sure that I have mined 24 planets in one day before. I think your protectorate needs to step it up a little.
    Considering we do not enforce a set quota which they give to us in tax, even 24 mined planets is quite nice. Complemented with our own mining services it provides more than enough materials for our needs. However, your advise has been noted and I will mention your advise to Bagatur, the minister of exploration, as he is the one who communicated with the TSA most.

Reactions: Lecic

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a respect alliance with The Krake`stia Empire.

Last edited: