The Order of Bogatyrs

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Latest news:
    Signatures are going well.. A brand new shiny signature for our loved grandmaster BODGAN is completed :

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a non-aggression pact (NAP) with Knights of Ni.
    Signed a respect alliance with Zodiac Empire.
    Signed a respect alliance with The Weeping Angels (largest faction on genxnova)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    (Forgot to post latest news)
    Latest News:
    Updated Stellar Bibliotheca

Main Point (tl;dr): More salvaging, resource collection and production of resources at hidden OOB Industrial plants.

Main Point (tl;dr): Work on large carriers for AUX Fleet by both OOB and allied members.

Main Point (tl;dr): Stricter regulations following a spy caught within the faction. As a punishment spy was removed from faction, killed 12 times, set as enemy of faction and his personal outpost was confiscated by VG Inquisition. (Also, working on more ground forces!)

Work continues on the OOB Palace.
    Signed a military alliance alliance with BlackCon Labs Corporation
    Signed a military alliance with OTK-WoG
    Signed a military alliance with Volcom Pirates
    Signed a military alliance with Shadow Armada

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a Non-Agression Pact with We Are One.
    Council voting underway on new branch for the Order of Bogatyrs.

Main Point (tl;dr): Working on designing some new chairs, sofas etc. Even more so than our milk vans and buildings.

Main Point (tl;dr): Youngest member of faction build himself a ship that not only flies, but actually looks not bad.
    Grand Master Bogdan leaving for 4 days to Barcelona

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a military alliance with WorldStar
    Signed a military alliance with INFINIT_THEC

Main Point (tl;dr): The government is spending thousands of New Order Credits on a fancy space probe to find a planet that may not even exist. (One of our intelligence departments reported an expansive unfactioned base in one our outer systems and we're trying to find it)

Main Point (tl;dr): BlackDog200x is to be shot and killed on sight if seen on any of the OOB colonial territories. Travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies. (All living establishments on OOB stations now patrolled and embassies will have turret bots for the diplomats' safety)

Main Point (tl;dr): OOB Government Palace will feature extensive green areas, while other bases and facilities across OOB will aspire to be more green building greater private and public parks and expanding the National Parks system.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a defensive alliance with Doom Bringers
    Signed a defensive alliance with Space Patrol R
    Signed a defensive alliance with THE TECH

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    The Nightshade will now be considered as a specialized branch of the Order of Bogatyrs
    Colonization of Light vs Dark server started
    Signed a defensive alliance with UNITED STAR AXIS

Reactions: Dr. Whammy
    Reaction score
    Hey, Im very interested in joining. Im 28, I have a decent amount of free time in which to play, and Im committed to finding a good group to play with so i can really get into this game. all my buddies play is counter strike, I want to build. My in game/ steam name is Bongojones as well.

1) How long have you played the game?
    -A couple months but Ive played every building game out there.
    2) What part of starmade interests you most?
    -building and team based play.
    3) Have you previously been in any factions? [If yes, which ones?]
    -None other than silly ones i started myself
    4) Have you got steam and/or teamspeak?
    -Yes, i dont actively use teamspeak, but I will.
    5) Why do you wish to join the faction?
    -Need some gaming buddies who play more than counter strike.
    6) Are you prepared to join the faction long-term and not abandon it?
    -This is exactly what im looking for, so yes.
    7) Do you understand the rules? (If no, ask question here)
    -I believe so, but Id go over them again. But Im A pretty considerate player so I dont foresee issues.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Hey, Im very interested in joining. Im 28, I have a decent amount of free time in which to play, and Im committed to finding a good group to play with so i can really get into this game. all my buddies play is counter strike, I want to build. My in game/ steam name is Bongojones as well.

1) How long have you played the game?
    -A couple months but Ive played every building game out there.
    2) What part of starmade interests you most?
    -building and team based play.
    3) Have you previously been in any factions? [If yes, which ones?]
    -None other than silly ones i started myself
    4) Have you got steam and/or teamspeak?
    -Yes, i dont actively use teamspeak, but I will.
    5) Why do you wish to join the faction?
    -Need some gaming buddies who play more than counter strike.
    6) Are you prepared to join the faction long-term and not abandon it?
    -This is exactly what im looking for, so yes.
    7) Do you understand the rules? (If no, ask question here)
    -I believe so, but Id go over them again. But Im A pretty considerate player so I dont foresee issues.
    Your application seems valid. If you withdraw your application to Vaygr Empire so that we know you are dedicated to the cause of the Order of Bogatyrs, your application will almost certainly be accepted.
    What is your steam name+avatar? (send them to me via private conversation so I can run over rules with you, include you in steam group and give you latest developments face-to-face as I do with most active members)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460592032,1460591419][/DOUBLEPOST]Latest News:
    Signed a military alliance with Ascension Armada
    Recruited Bongojones
    Jittery promoted to Head of engineering at Genxnova (Jittery has Head of engineering power on Genxnova server, on other servers he will hold rank of officer)
    Now at war with Henrique Faction.

First encounter 13.0 mass vessel of Henrique faction destroyed

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a defensive alliance with Paragons of a New Age.
    Bagatur re-joins faction and upon recommendation of Markonius appointed Head of Exploration.
    Signed a defensive alliance with American_Republic

Head of Industry: Kudosil
    Head of Planning: DefMunky
    Head of Engineering: Jittery (Genxnova)
    Head of Engineering: Boryakin (Shattered skies)
    Head of Engineering: Markonius (SystemHack)
    Head of Infrastructure: Noisi
    Head of Intelligence: Peoplekind
    Head of Finance: Markonius
    Head of Propaganda: ZektorSK
    Head of Exploration: Bagatur
    Admiral: Keras
    Admiral Keras (Also known as Matt) has just started building a great fortress capable of standing against any enemey OOB to display the true majestry of the power of the Order of Bogatyrs. The project is to be called Astraeus Station.
    Quoting Admiral Keras himself: "The station will feature 2 freighters, 4 medium cruisers, 2 alien ships rebuilt using human technology, 1 meta-cruiser (just a little smaller than the War Freighter)".
    Grand Master Bogdan himself has expressed interest in the project.

Last edited:

greatmatt

Conqueror of Worlds, Voice Of The Singularity
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Interesting project Bogdan... u should tell this Keras dude to add a warpgate to the station, complex factory system and a mining ship... at least that's what i think

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a defensive alliance with Cat Guild
    Signed a defensive alliance with Darkfire
    Signed a defensive alliance with Black Sun Academy

Main Point (tl;dr): Large area for living for staff on OOB palace is in process of construction.

Main Point (tl;dr): Head of Intelligence Department position now open.

Peoplekind Resigns

In his day, Peoplekind commanded the crack division of the Intelligence and Operations corps, one of the departments of the, then, fledgling Order of Bogatyrs.
    Loyal to the last, he personally led a series of missions and achieved splendid results, managing the OOB intelligence network across 2 servers effortlessly.

He is widely regarded as the founded of 'scout and report' tactics in the OOB as he would conduct unexpected visits upon enemies, neutrals and allies, checking that all was secure, everyone was safe, and that the world could rest as peace.

One of the original members of the Order of Bogatyrs and the second member to make it onto the OOB council he is widely seen as an inspiration for potential intelligence workers, spies and explorers.

Minister of Finance and Magnus commendator Markonius was even quoted to have said: "It is not what one does, but how one does it. That is how you judge a man. And Peoplekind carried out his duties without error.

As a statesman and leader with a keen eye for strategic opportunity, even though not all his plans and ideas were as successful as he wanted, he at least understood that the key to OOB's ability to exert political and diplomatic leverage on the global stage, and military power when required, was derived from OOB's expansive inter-server network and the manipulation of diplomatic relations. This crucial strategic insight is far too often lost on today's collection of famed OOB politicians, short-term thinkers and self-serving senior bureaucrats, but amongst the Intelligence department, he will always be remembered.

His resignation came a shock to many council members, however his inability to be as active as other councillors was known. Following the resignation of Peoplekind, there will not be a Head of Intelligence until a new one is chosen / elected. A truly unfortunate day for the Theocracy.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score

OOB Ministers at work on 13th server colonisation.
    Peoplekind (Ex-Intelligence) on screen/window. Markonius (Finance) and Noisi (Infrastructure) on the left. Bagatur (Exploration) and Keras/Matt (Admiral) in central bottom position. DefMunky (Design), Boryakin (Engineering), Jittery (Engineering), Kudosil (Industry) on the right. Standark Engineering worker on ladder fixing up sign. Bogdan (Grand Master) and ZektorSK (Propaganda) standing central top position.
    Very well done ZektorSK. Fantastic work.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News :
    OOB hard at work on colonisation of LD server and OOB LD Colony is thriving with new alliances and new contracts in the process of being signed.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Solomon Flagship some pics

OOB LD Division now officially supports the GTU movement in the LD Galaxies.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News :
    Recruited Sarkos96
    Signed a defensive alliance with Nacon Empire

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Recruited Kenneth into intelligence department.
    Recruited Napoleon into diplomacy department.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    hi i am really interested in your faction and i am 16 with alot of free time and im on this game just about every day or every other day depending on how im feeling.

1) How long have you played the game? 1 year
    2) What part of starmade interests you most? the constant update and the fact thats always something new to use in the game of starmade.
    3)i have never been in a faction.
    4) Have you got steam and/or teamspeak? yes my steam is deathstroke/ my team speak is SGTJones
    5) Why do you wish to join the faction?i want to be more immers into the game of starmade i want to do deliveries fight other factions good rpg stuff that can increase my immersion in starmade
    6) Are you prepared to join the faction long-term and not abandon it? yes i am i plan to make this the only faction i with
    7) Do you understand the rules? (If no, ask question here)yes i do
    Your application is under consideration by recruitment agency. Expect a reply within 24 hours. We would also kindly ask you to withdraw your applications to other factions at this time.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461280240,1461279718][/DOUBLEPOST]Latest News:
    OOB Revelation base develops more on Light vs Dark Server.
    OOB LD Colony is taking direct part in the organisation of the GTU and will also be playing a key role in the upcoming big LD auction sale off of bases.

Main Point (tl;dr): Some people wonder what to do in starmade as amount of concrete jobs decreases with only requirements being upkeep, engineering developments and salvaging at the moment.

Main Point (tl;dr): New recruits will no longer receive recruitment package on VG and Grkota colony with monthly salary taken down as OOB VGG colony has opened a large barrack block for people to live in, thus removing requirement for outposts for members below officer rank.