The Gmodism Industries [ GI ]

Reaction score
    l

Just to Show you Fellas GI isnt sleepy or tired - we're working on things.

This one is something what will not be on the Dock earlier bcuz it is something gmodism has use of it
    for a AWESOME! project.
    Someday it will be online for downloading but not after Finishing the "project" gmodism has planned.

Its not Done as u see LOL
    its the top of the "Thingy" - it will be at the end if i have done the Exoskelet like lots more height and a bit of more width and lots more lenght!
    alot will changing thruw the Progress bcuz i want to add something what will fit or delete something what will not fit.

(Sry about my english as i say normally i have not learned any type of english on school - all by doing self so really sorry if something get's wrong)

So Stay tuned and follow the progress if u like too.
    Looking cool for sure! And as usual, this is the ultimate way to learn English!! :)

Reactions: xaubercrow
    Reaction score
    Then take a look at this i finished the top of it - but erm haha i will probably change later a bit im pretty sure.

Reactions: Gmodism
    Reaction score
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0002.png starmade-screenshot-0003.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png

So guys! this are the last 4 Screenshots - i finished the Exoskelet itself(probably some changes while building)
    Hopefully ur gonna like it.

u will see it finished if the Project started (NO SPOILER! :P)

i made different angles so u can see that it is done to be a skelet.

Stay tuned fellas!

Reactions: Scypio and Gmodism
    Reaction score
    View attachment 33931 View attachment 33932 View attachment 33933 View attachment 33934

So guys! this are the last 4 Screenshots - i finished the Exoskelet itself(probably some changes while building)
    Hopefully ur gonna like it.

u will see it finished if the Project started (NO SPOILER! :p)

i made different angles so u can see that it is done to be a skelet.

Stay tuned fellas!
    I like the newer design much more! Looks like this one is going to be a really good station!

Also, to solve the issues the with having shuttles on the built ships, the Vessla got to fit, I mean it is
    3.75 long, 1.5 wide and 3 blocks high, a 5*3*4 hangar can fit it effortlessly, just look at the size difference!
    java 2016-10-29 22-34-34-898.jpg

Reaction score
    Hangar will be added after the Project i allready saw a good place to fit it in on the Valakiron.
    also the small miningdrone looks good the Middlesection looks like the Head of the Megatron from the Powerrangers haha :p :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhh! did i saw it right there is some Damage on the Valakiron! :eek:

Reaction score
    Hangar will be added after the Project i allready saw a good place to fit it in on the Valakiron.
    also the small miningdrone looks good the Middlesection looks like the Head of the Megatron from the Powerrangers haha :p :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhh! did i saw it right there is some Damage on the Valakiron! :eek:
    Alright! Haha maybe it looks a bit like the megatron ^^
    And yes the image was taken on the starsquadron server, so it's the damages after the "big" battle ^^

Reaction score
    I think you forgot about the utility ships like repair drones and stuff.

But really, how can we not forget about them? Our ships in starmade are always better with weapons rather than heals or energy supplies. They need to do a good overhaul on how heals/shield supply/energy supply works. Maybe an overheal/overshield that lasts a short time (Lucio ult from overwatch). Or, AoE armor regen.

Reaction score
    Thats actually a good point - the supportiv weapons are bit underhelmed for my opinion - also a Shield for continuen sounds great it is like the Passiv from Lt.Morales from HotS something like this would be really cool.

Shieldbeam - 5% of max shield from vessel as Extrashield
    Energybeam - 2% Weapondamage increase for each extra 1% at a max of 10%
    and and and

some features like this should make the support weapons rather intresting.

Reaction score
    I think you forgot about the utility ships like repair drones and stuff.

But really, how can we not forget about them? Our ships in starmade are always better with weapons rather than heals or energy supplies. They need to do a good overhaul on how heals/shield supply/energy supply works. Maybe an overheal/overshield that lasts a short time (Lucio ult from overwatch). Or, AoE armor regen.
    Yes, they are so useless currently, you should totally post it as suggestion in the game forum too! :)

Reaction score
    if im gonna find the real forum for suggestions ill do it got some ideas for the support weapons.

Reaction score
    As much as I want to suggest things, I still have no vivid image of what "support" is in interstellar space. Therefore, I am not really thinking of making a thread right now too, so I will just post my "raw" opinion here for everyone to "cook" the idea.

The damage system of Starmade is pretty much irreversible right now, which makes "block heal" useless. Armor heal is pretty good, but it will not "fix" the ship block by block, and it is quite hard to balance in my opinion. Giving energy is not realistic because most of the ship is built to regen its energy in less than 5 sec. Adding shield is probably the best system we have right now, because shield is the only resource that is slow to regen and is impactful enough to "give" to your allies.

This problem leads back to the understanding of "first aid" in Starmade. Right now, ship damage causes the Armor HP to decrease, which decreases your ship durablity. Next, block destruction causes the ship systems to lose combat capabilities/energy/shield. After losing more than 50% of structure HP, your ship dies. Thats how Starmade deals with combat.

So where should we kick some supporty stuffs in?

Right now, my ideas are;
    AoE heal that stick on your allied ship (Zenyatta harmony orb from overwatch)
    Shield boost that gives a rapidly decaying shield which is different from normal shield pool (Lucio ult from overwatch)
    Armor regen nanobots that stops working when ship takes damage (Timing is the key on this stuff, and it is probably original)

wanna hear your ideas

p.s. Forgive me for posting a huge post, gmodism. If you want this erased, I would do so.

Reaction score
    As much as I want to suggest things, I still have no vivid image of what "support" is in interstellar space. Therefore, I am not really thinking of making a thread right now too, so I will just post my "raw" opinion here for everyone to "cook" the idea.

The damage system of Starmade is pretty much irreversible right now, which makes "block heal" useless. Armor heal is pretty good, but it will not "fix" the ship block by block, and it is quite hard to balance in my opinion. Giving energy is not realistic because most of the ship is built to regen its energy in less than 5 sec. Adding shield is probably the best system we have right now, because shield is the only resource that is slow to regen and is impactful enough to "give" to your allies.

This problem leads back to the understanding of "first aid" in Starmade. Right now, ship damage causes the Armor HP to decrease, which decreases your ship durablity. Next, block destruction causes the ship systems to lose combat capabilities/energy/shield. After losing more than 50% of structure HP, your ship dies. Thats how Starmade deals with combat.

So where should we kick some supporty stuffs in?

Right now, my ideas are;
    AoE heal that stick on your allied ship (Zenyatta harmony orb from overwatch)
    Shield boost that gives a rapidly decaying shield which is different from normal shield pool (Lucio ult from overwatch)
    Armor regen nanobots that stops working when ship takes damage (Timing is the key on this stuff, and it is probably original)

wanna hear your ideas

p.s. Forgive me for posting a huge post, gmodism. If you want this erased, I would do so.
    Discussion is free and open here, as long as it is not hate without constructive elements. :)
    My opinions on this:
    Energy transfer is a silly idea for sure, but if having a link with energy beam would give the receiving ship direct access to the senders energy generation and energy pool, it would allow the receiver to fire very heavy weapons continually, or bigger weapons it normally would support, and that would be cool!

Same would be done with shields, so that a sender could "donate" the shield to a almost fallen comrade.

Nano-bots would be cool, if they are expensive, but would actually be sent from the ship itself, heal blocks could be a thing, if the astrotech beams "deployed repair nanobots whatever" that would heal the entire entity that it hit.

So what do you make of this?

Reaction score
    GMOD! help i want to show some pictures of progress i want also to resist to hold it up for the project haha :D:D:D :confused:

Reaction score
    GMOD! help i want to show some pictures of progress i want also to resist to hold it up for the project haha :D:D:D :confused:
    Hahaha ^^ the struggle is real!

So after some feedback on the smuggler camel ship via a ship review I made this new non clip version, for folks to use, it has 25K capacity so it is quite decent!

Camel by Gmodism on Sketchfab

(under heavy industries tab on this threads frontpage for download! :)