The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    There is one thing to consider:

THIS GAME IS STILL IN ALPHA!!!!!!!

Because the game is under so much development most of the time, there will be glitches, errors, and what have you. We can\'t have infighting, or we will never be a true faction. The best we can do is save things any time we can, try to follow the rules, and overall just do the best we can to prevent disaster. Even if disaster does occur, please accept it and move on, as you can feel free to play some other game until Starmade is officially released.

So please, remember that the game is still in development, and try not to overreact to minor incidents.

Thanks! ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    And yes, we probably should turn it into a protected sector, so no one can even try to attack there.

Good idea... :P

Reaction score
    Probably because i\'m genius :p

i\'ll try to do that when i get back on on the server.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    http://star-made.org/content/council-take-two-new-council

Reaction score
    Dear members of the Covenant Empire.

I am here to bring you sad news. I quit on the Covenant! I am sick of the griefing, the unauthorised raids, noone being on the server, it just makes me crazy! I am sure that if i stay i will be on the edge of a nerves breakdown so that is why i have to say farewell to you all :\'(. I have also deciden that because i don\'t want to miss all the events and all the fun that\'s going to happen on the server that i will join the U.G.S.C. This is not treason, this is preventing myself from killing myself or quitting on the server. I won\'t leak secrets or anything, i just want to have fun. I hope you all understand.

Greetings

Darchangel

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The good news is that I\'m not stuck in the middle since Darchangel is in my faction and was in this one, so now I don\'t have to worry about betraying the UAF and mainly the UGSC.

The bad news is this griefing, who is doing it?

Reaction score
    dont leave Darchangel were already under maned i know thares never eny covys on ive always played when thare werent even ungcs on but if i must shange my daily plans to be online when you are i will just dont leave us and im shur the defence grid im profecting in another sever will fix all this greefing if its not a sabutage please dont go

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I think the griefing is either being caused by a glitch in the server or an unruly member. Either way, we don\'t yet have a way to control it...

Hopefully we\'ll fix it soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I\'m not troller but the DFN and Vaygr are at war, so the brotherhood and the UAF are helping out. Admittedly I know not the origin to the war.

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I... am thougholy confused. Where THE HECK am I supposed to go to find the new server IP? Also, why a new server? I liked the old on, with all of the everything, but WHY. Anyways, are we supposed to go to the UGSC thread, or their website, or what? NEED MORE INFORMATION!!! Or! if its to confidential, by all means, send me an e-mail! But seriously, people need more information on the spot, if they are going to continue with this kind of stuff.

-Dr.Hexapuss

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You are or should gain the IP from Elven, who was given it to give to the Covies, I\'d assume its on your site or via PM bt thats how you\'d get it.

A new server has been hosted previously by a nother host. (yes we all liked the other server) This means that a new host we had to \"edit\" the files and during the change the files were corrupted, Shadow has done a lot, including paying more for us. (UGSC has a donation button on it)

If you guys PM Elven I\'m sure he\'ll dish the IP out.