The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    --Username, age, and gender (preferably over 13, please use English)
    My username is argos498, male, seventeen years of age, and am bilingual... Spanish and English.

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire
    I love playing StarMade servers. I also love the Halo series, and roleplay. I\'m also trying to scout a good server for a group of friends.

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer, Pilot, Crew member, Ship Master/Shipmistress (must be Zealot rank or above to be Ship Master), or Special Operations (explanations below)
    I\'m comfortable with being a Covenant pilot, as well as a crew member, and a ship master. I\'m a decent engineer at best, and I\'m no good at being a loner... so probably pilot or ship master.

--Reason for choosing that role
    I\'d love to fly in a wing of Covenant ships or command a larger craft to victory. My sense of patriotism is quite strong in videogames :)

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Banshee, Seraph, Spirit dropship(!), Phantom dropship, Light Corvette, Heavy Corvette(?), Supercarrier/Assault Carrier(!). If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.

I would love a Banshee if I were a pilot, or a Seraph. I\'m not sure I\'m comfortable with something as expensive as a supercarrier or equally large capital ship.

--How long you have been playing Starmade (if you can’t remember because it’s been so long, that’s good enough, just put Extended)

I\'ve been playing for a few days now. Doesn\'t sound impressive, but I have no excuse.

--Which ranking system you would prefer (this is a vote): Ranks based on number of human kills, ranks based on length of time you have been playing Starmade, or ranks based entirely within roles. The ranking system with the highest number of votes within the month will win, however, I may change this, as I have come up with a fairly decent ranking system that combines all 3 of these ideas. I will continues the vote for now just to see what people\'s preferences are.

Length of time played is my vote. It\'s a tried and true system.

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain)

Defensive, but I would attack if ordered.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    --Username, age, and gender (preferably over 13, please use English) NavalTech86, 27, Male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire I prefer a more organized group, and you all seem to have this down very well, and I feel I would be a good fit.

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer, Pilot, Crew member, Ship Master/Shipmistress (must be Zealot rank or above to be Ship Master), or Special Operations (explanations below) Engineer / Crew Member, with the plans to eventually promote to Ship Master.

--Reason for choosing that role Although I can fly reasonably well, I work better when supporting a team, and feel that would be the best position for me while I am still learning the finer points of star made.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Banshee, Seraph, Spirit dropship(!), Phantom dropship, Light Corvette, Heavy Corvette(?), Supercarrier/Assault Carrier(!). If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.

--How long you have been playing Starmade (if you can’t remember because it’s been so long, that’s good enough, just put Extended) Only a couple of months now.

--Which ranking system you would prefer (this is a vote): Ranks based on number of human kills, ranks based on length of time you have been playing Starmade, or ranks based entirely within roles. The ranking system with the highest number of votes within the month will win, however, I may change this, as I have come up with a fairly decent ranking system that combines all 3 of these ideas. I will continues the vote for now just to see what people\'s preferences are. I would prefer ranks based on roles, with credit given for time played with the empire.

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain) Defensive. I prefer to tank / heal when playing MMOs, and I find that I do well with the same roles when playing space games (i.e. EvE Online). Also, would prefer to be more defensive until I am used to all the aspects of this game.

Reaction score
    last night i tryed to get on at 3 difent times and i was not able to get on and now i try and still so im now playing minecraft ftb untill its fixed it might be my client i have been moding it but i have a seting to turn the mods on and off so i dont think that is if if it is i will edit into this post saying how much of a derp face i am

/\\\\/\\//\\ more info its lading like im entering the game but when it finishes loading it just closes no crash reperts or enything so im scraching my head on this one.

\\//\\ edit: im not a derp face its not the mods and the moded one is working with other severs im gessing it might be the ip im now gona go and re coppy the ip and past it into th lancher

\\///\\ edit: nope its the right ip im doing other debugs but i wont inform you of each one so i will tell you when i have tryed all i know on my side

\\////\\ edit: this is the last edit im 120% shure its you not me enless its a bug in the game but i dont know why it will only efect this one sever

Reaction score
    It\'s my new firewall I made I over looked it becuse I had put it up right after playing last and I can get on other severs and minecraft fine so I has saw this and just thought it was you apparently something odd was happening try the link and my fire wall didn\'t like it I\'m keeping all starmade files icealated and im gona log on latter to try to identify what is freaking it out

Reaction score
    Devon 10

Male

I want to build a Corvette

I would like to be an engineer

I\'m a builder, not a destroyer.

Light Corvette

6 months

Rank on how long ive been playing this server

I\'d only fight if it\'s my last resort, but with BIG guns

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Skystar115 13 Male

I want to join because the Covies are awesome (And the UGSC thing may or may not confuse my face off)

I would prefer to be a pilot, and a crew mate.

I would much prefer to fly a seraph, and could I kindly request to be stationed on Krosulhah\'s ship?

I\'ve been playing Starmade for some extended period of time. Definitely over a year.

I don\'t have a preference, but I do think there should be seperate ranks for pilots and people that are always stationed aboard carriers and other big ships.

I am kind of balanced between agressive and defensive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username, Age, Gender: WhiteKnight1998, 16, Male

Reason for Joining: I\'m completely new to StarMade, and I thought that joining up with a faction would help me out in getting somewhere in the world. I\'m a Halo lover and decided that a faction of other Halo fans would be familiar terrirtory for me.

Position : Crew Member. I think that, since I\'m so new, a quiet job as a crewmember on a capital ship or something would be better for me.

I\'ve been playing for literally less than a day. I\'d prefer a capital ship like an Assault Carrier or Super Carrier, but where ever there\'s room will be fine. Finally, I\'m a defensive player.

Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    --Username, age, and gender (preferably over 13, please use English):iAvenge,18,Male

--Reason for joining the Covenant Empire: I have always wanted to be part of the Covenant Empire, For the Great Journey

--What role you would like to serve in the Covenant: Engineer, Pilot, Crew member, Ship Master/Shipmistress (must be Zealot rank or above to be Ship Master), or Special Operations (explanations below): I would like to be a Pilot.

--Reason for choosing that role: I\'m fairly good at it, and being in control of a Phantom or Seraph just sounds awesome.

--What type of ship you would prefer to fly, if applicable: Banshee, Seraph, Spirit dropship(!), Phantom dropship, Light Corvette, Heavy Corvette(?), Supercarrier/Assault Carrier(!). If you are a class that does not normally pilot any sort of ship, then simply skip this question.: I would prefer to fly a Spirit or Phantom Dropship

--How long you have been playing Starmade (if you can’t remember because it’s been so long, that’s good enough, just put Extended):Extended

--Which ranking system you would prefer (this is a vote): Ranks based on number of human kills, ranks based on length of time you have been playing Starmade, or ranks based entirely within roles. The ranking system with the highest number of votes within the month will win, however, I may change this, as I have come up with a fairly decent ranking system that combines all 3 of these ideas. I will continues the vote for now just to see what people\'s preferences are.: Ranks based entirely within roles.

--Your fighting style: aggressive, defensive, or other (if other, please explain): I like to be defensive until you give me the order to mess people up.

Reaction score
    i have been on i have managed that tho nones around enymore wich is ok bye me it lets me work without worying about ignoring chat but i want to know whats up it seems like nothing is haping on our side im not seeing eny new ships or eny ships at all and last i was on we still didnt have a proper home world so im alittle woryed yet ageen my new computer will be hear soon

ps i plan to stop in to say hi on my birthday aka the 15th feel free to hop on i will only be on for have a houre or so mostlikly around 12:30 usa east cost/new york timeish i will make a edit closer to my berth day with a exact time but im only gona be stoping in saying hi and playing for 30 minuts to a hour i plan to be on a minecraft that is blowing up the severs spawn and making a new one for me i played a big part in making the old one and thay wanted a new one enyways plus i have been a big part of the sever so im cinda happy help with it i havent played on it foe some time so

if you want to wach it i do plan to record it so it will mostlikely be big and its a 1.2 spawn that was mcedited in over and over so its old and out of date so it will be nice to see it go and the new map will be put in its place right after i may even show the new spawn that i will be helping to make

and if the sever wasnt gona be whight listed becuse of the whole tnt being alowed for this and all the truble the admin will have to deal with while tis will be happing i will have asked if eny of you wanted to join but as it is its just gona be me and the owner 2 head admins and whatever amount of the 12 admin 23 mod will log on to help becuse thare all who are wightlisted (rumer is dinerbone may hop on to see the destucton) (tho i dont think he will only one mojang meber was ever on the sever and he dint stay long)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have updated the info post slightly. I have also created a new set of rules for the Covenant Empire, which can be viewed on the website (now linked to in the info post). They are much shorter and less strict (I hope), so should be easier to read and follow.

If you will notice, on the website, there is a countdown at the bottom. It reads \"Contact Harvest\" or \"Dawn of War\". It is counting down to January 17th, or 1/17 (see what i did there?) in American dating. That is when war should officially start (for realz this time! :D). Until then, keep working to make the galaxy a better place!

The Great Journey Awaits!

-ElvenSong117, Supreme Commander of the Covenant

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    What does a crew member do on one of your ships? Operate the turrets, or do they do other stuff?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I\'ll quote from the 7 Directives here:

Crew Members can: use computers to repair the ship mid-flight, fly docked ships smaller than 100 mass, man weapons computers, form boarding parties/landing parties, and defend ships from on-board attacks. Crew Members should not mutiny or fly ships larger than 100 mass.

If you want to read the rest of the 7 Directives, (the new rules of our faction), you can go to the website in the first (info) post. The Directives are under \"Forums\" on the website.