The Covenant Empire

Reaction score
    I applied nearly two weeks ago and was wondering when the status of my application would be announced or I would at least like a reply stating I didn\'t make it in. Thank you and may the gods be with you.

-Killuhkookie

Reaction score
    It seem like I can\'t make ships right now or at least eny acceptable ones so I\'m on a alternative sever for a short time untill a war point is settled and the when is messages to me or when I can look at purple hull agen without wanting to remove my eyes violently

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    ALMOST THERE. just need to add in wedges, turret docks and turrets (i\'m short about 30-40 turret docks and 4x per dock enhancers still) should total around 60-80 enhanced (4z : 4 enhancers in z direction) turrets on the lower hull, + 12 unenhanced +6 enhanced (3z) along the upper.

http://star-made.org/comment/67208#comment-67208

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Server Update! We are switching hosts, please bear with us and thank you for you co-operation, please make sure to come on ASAP and save your ships, as well as send Shadow-Wolf a pm on station Co-Ords for them to be saved.

-Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    wait, the entire server\'s changed? so all player data and sector data reset?

i\'ve completed outfitting the ship (minus some empty spaces that will be filled in slowly by the ship\'s buyers (for slight variance in shield/regen/storage/whatever else the buyer wants to add little bits of)
    http://star-made.org/comment/67692#comment-67692

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The DFN has declared war on the Vaygr Empire and therefore the Brotherhood. If you have any members that you can send to NASS that would be welcome to insure our victory.

jzimmerman4, leader of the Brotherhood

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They attacked, making their treaty to the Brotherhood null and void.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Please point out where the Creed says that for I am the one who wrote it and that is not included. Unlike the UAF, the Brotherhood is dedicated to always helping Brother factions.

Reaction score
    Ah, so you want to help murderous Pyratical Tyrants then?

Have fun, as just about everyone else apart from the mostly small factions in your petty brotherhood Come around and rip you to shreds.

EDIT: What do you mean the UAF dont help their factions?

Anywho, they will probably help, Firstly by ripping you into the aforementioned shreds.

Especially as the UAF\'s Main army is the RA.

Have fun :)

Yours Sincerely

Krosulhah

Lance corporal of The UGSC, Minister of patrol of the RA.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    the initial agression in the DFN/Vaygr conflict started with zorozeenee\'s attack on DFN homespace. i was online NASS while it was happening observing from afar.

basically it goes that some insults are thrown around between flyingdebris and zorozeenee off-server it seems, then zorozeenee leads an assault on DFN on NASS

resulting lag from Vaygr calbiri-classed ship renders DFN unable to defend home base, causes uninvolved individuals lag issues along with destruction of DFN members\' personal work that was unrelated to the flame war

insults are thrown around for several hours as zorozeenee refuses to stop firing and lagging the NASS server

finally ceafire occurs, while the calbiri hangs out and continues lagging the server while an admin works on clearing the lag issues (admin Linkolead personally had to tell zorozeenee to stop). during that time, 3 DFN members are angry from a not well justified attack due to a conflict they had no part in. they declare war.

meanwhile i have to leave the server to work on the covenant ship in my single-player since nass lag was so bad.

council, please review this witness account.

Reaction score
    To be truthful I have been avoiding the sever for the last almost week now from my bilders block (aka I have gotten sick of purple hull and Covent shaped ships) and I have found another sever (don\'t be alarmed continue reading before freaking out) I have always had 2+severs to play on at a time so if I get sick and tired of something in one (pointless arguments in chat lack of Acton or sever problems) I switch untill I can stand it agen or when the problems that made me take leave goes away (I\'m on brake form arguing and the 12k ships around home world making even super small shuttles hard to use without crashing and making a domino effect of ships around home) and in away I look forward to the new sever for the lack of ships around home that I hope happens and maby even a new home I see are home and it looks more outpostesh it has one room for all players 1 scraper and a few landing pads I think that the home world should have landing pads in one small corner of the outer part of the world not in the center and the factory on the far part of a city which takes up most of the land wish is flattened some what and having meny meny scrapers a center one for the leader and a few for the rest of the team to split with fake beds with undethanater pilows and showes with the ferst floor being the lobby second being a med bay or Carrara and the next 50 floors being peaple rooms complete with balcony and Windows and other towers for storage both public and personal and bar and club like places for peaple to afk and chat at when thay have nothing else to do And towers whare the builders and crew hang and store blocks so thay can prepare ships when working and library\'s for whare logbooks go and unused resapys and shopping malls to role play in the shop at are world and power plants whole buildings for making power what we have is a tower that\'s relay a power plant and a factory with misplaced landing pads and crull small one roomed no privacy housing unit I\'m feeling like speaking my mind more then normal but this has bothers me a bit so I thought to bring it up

Reaction score
    You know what guys, tower is right. I am going to set up my mind after i finish the nemesis on building a space station big enough to store entire fleets in armed with ownage turrets!

Reaction score
    your saying you agree with the home planit looking more outpostish did i read that right no one ever agrees with me right off the bat if im not hulusanating and you relly agree with me then. I LOVE YOU DARCHANGEL!!!! -no homo-

ps evryone im aware over time purple hull gets anoying so if you get sick of it or the sever is ever down for a day or two then go hear ==> http://star-made.org/content/towerbilders-teams-fracton-team-who-will-and-kill-all-others

Reaction score
    Indeed towerbilder i agree, storing all our bigger ships together causes the server to lagg and ruins the fun. We should get multiple space stations where people can dock on the sectors outside the base.

Reaction score
    OMFG YOU GUYS, the griefers are back! AND IT WAS ONE OF US!

My ship got griefed in sector -38,-25,-12

Someone of our faction must have entered my ship and stole a whole piece of it

FOR FUCKS SAKE HE STOLE HALF THE SHIP AND LEFT THE OTHER HALF BEHIND!

Reaction score
    how can you steal 1/2 of a ship and even more how can you leave 1/2 behind you need to eplain maby some photos of th whole ship aswell as photos of what parts were stolen and a verry long explanton on how thats posable in the ferst place

Reaction score
    Tried to get pictures, i\'ll try again but rlly, it\'s weird, just one half is gone!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Just for the fun of it, the title of this post is a penguin.

This is sounding increasingly strange, especially as I try to read towerbilder\'s infernal 500-word essay-posts (and don\'t get me started on the grammar and spelling). I think someone isn\'t following the \"no attacking home bases\" rule, as at least one of our ships is all shot up. It could be the Flood, but I\'m not sure.

I hope some normalcy is restored soon.

Reaction score
    If i remember correctly, it will be a glitch, As some ships have been losing chunks everywhere...