Sol Remembrance Heavy RP server [OLD, PLEASE REMOVE]

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    No one really plays, is there a time where players are at it's peak? I also don't know where to put/get my spaceship :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433471563,1433471493][/DOUBLEPOST]No one really plays, is there a time where players are at it's peak? I also don't know where to put/get my spaceship :p

EDIT: I use US West time.
    I do not know about anyone else, but you will usually see me on during the afternoon of EST. Also, you can just put any spaceship you make around Aurora, and to get a spaceship, just try to catch one of the guys on the admin team, and they will let you choose a starter ship. ;)

On a side not it appears i have been de-whightlisted
    Sorry! I seemed to have deleted your name from the whitelist when I was messing around with some stuff. :confused: You should be able to log in now

IGN: Star-Raven

Character Name:
    Orno

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    Physical body varies, though usually subscribes to a jagged black and red theme.

Character Backstory:
    Although some races simply tried to survive Kal'Uran, some attempted to fight back.

Orno's creators were one such race, though they learned from the mistakes of the other attempted rebellions, and rather than building weapons to destroy matter, they created a weapon to destroy data and order. An AI, a virus designed to hijack the Kal'Uran ships and force them to fight each other.

Although it was a good idea, it was ultimately futile. The Kal'Uran effortlessly contained Orno, and after modifying her extensively, unleashed her upon her creators.

After she'd finished wiping them out of existence, the Kal'Uran programming kicked in, confining her to a core focus, and giving her emotions. The realisation of what she'd done, that she'd killed the equivalent to her parents crushed her utterly.

F
    or years she did nothing but wander and weep, until it finally clicked.

She could avenge her creators, she could wipe out the Kal'Uran and redeem herself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433497368,1433497135][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well, that was rude of me. I never bothered to introduce myself.

I'm Star-Raven, nice to meet y'all! I'll be happy to answer any questions any of you have ^-^
    Really interesting backstory! Accepted!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I do not know about anyone else, but you will usually see me on during the afternoon of EST. Also, you can just put any spaceship you make around Aurora, and to get a spaceship, just try to catch one of the guys on the admin team, and they will let you choose a starter ship. ;)

Sorry! I seemed to have deleted your name from the whitelist when I was messing around with some stuff. :confused: You should be able to log in now

Really interesting backstory! Accepted!
    Nope still not working. Did you remember to use (_) instead of (.)?

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Nope still not working. Did you remember to use (_) instead of (.)?
    I put it down as Mr_Zero, give me a minute, Ima add you ingame instead of from the host site.

Reaction score
    IGN: Star-Raven

Character Name:
    Orno

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    Physical body varies, though usually subscribes to a jagged black and red theme.

Character Backstory:
    Although some races simply tried to survive Kal'Uran, some attempted to fight back.

Orno's creators were one such race, though they learned from the mistakes of the other attempted rebellions, and rather than building weapons to destroy matter, they created a weapon to destroy data and order. An AI, a virus designed to hijack the Kal'Uran ships and force them to fight each other.

Although it was a good idea, it was ultimately futile. The Kal'Uran effortlessly contained Orno, and after modifying her extensively, unleashed her upon her creators.

After she'd finished wiping them out of existence, the Kal'Uran programming kicked in, confining her to a core focus, and giving her emotions. The realisation of what she'd done, that she'd killed the equivalent to her parents crushed her utterly.

F
    or years she did nothing but wander and weep, until it finally clicked.

She could avenge her creators, she could wipe out the Kal'Uran and redeem herself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433497368,1433497135][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well, that was rude of me. I never bothered to introduce myself.

I'm Star-Raven, nice to meet y'all! I'll be happy to answer any questions any of you have ^-^
    I like your backstory a lot. Hope to see ya in the server! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I encourage everyone to go to the bank and open an account. I would, but every time I go there, I get told the doors are faction locked.. I managed to get inside an outer door one time, but then the inner door locked on me. :)

I got distracted from building my ship by trying to build a small base... Soooo much still to make.

Once I've done both, I may try a sideline in helping the General build some source stuff for the server, if you'll let me. ;)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Once I've done both, I may try a sideline in helping the General build some source stuff for the server, if you'll let me. ;)
    I would gladly accept any help people may offer :D

Reaction score
    IGN: Rathuris

Character Name:
    Rathuris The'Dae

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    Rathuris is a young human male standing about 6' 4". His eyes are a dark shade of blue. His hair falls loosely to his shoulders. His chin and jaw are adorned by a neatly trimmed beard and moustache.

Character Backstory:
    Rathuris grew up on earth where he helped his father build ships for those of Earth. As he grew older he was taught lessons on basic fire arms and some martial arts should he ever need it. Though as he grew into a man, his thoughts turned to the starry sky and wondered about the mysteries that lay beyond his planet. Upon reaching adulthood he took a job as part of a cargo transporter to earn up the funds for his very own ship. Six years later, he finally had the money to buy his own ship. Now the sky was the limit.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Rathuris

Character Name:
    Rathuris The'Dae

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    Rathuris is a young human male standing about 6' 4". His eyes are a dark shade of blue. His hair falls loosely to his shoulders. His chin and jaw are adorned by a neatly trimmed beard and moustache.

Character Backstory:
    Rathuris grew up on earth where he helped his father build ships for those of Earth. As he grew older he was taught lessons on basic fire arms and some martial arts should he ever need it. Though as he grew into a man, his thoughts turned to the starry sky and wondered about the mysteries that lay beyond his planet. Upon reaching adulthood he took a job as part of a cargo transporter to earn up the funds for his very own ship. Six years later, he finally had the money to buy his own ship. Now the sky was the limit.
    *Denied*
    Interesting, but your backstory does not follow the timeline. Earth is an ancient planet that was almost completely destroyed almost 500 years before the current time on the server. Everything else is good, just redo that backstory. ;)

Reaction score
    Some small changes, changed his birth place to the station and changed some of the wording.

IGN:
    Rathuris

Character Name:
    Rathuris The'Dae

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Character Backstory:
    Rathuris grew up on the city station where he helped his father build ships for those of Earth. As he grew older he was taught lessons on basic fire arms and some martial arts should he ever need it. Though as he grew into a man, his thoughts turned to the starry sky and wondered about the mysteries that lay beyond the station and his ruined home world. Upon reaching adulthood he took a job as part of a cargo transporter to earn up the funds for his very own ship. Six years later, he finally had the money to buy his own ship. Now the sky was the limit.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Some small changes, changed his birth place to the station and changed some of the wording.

IGN:
    Rathuris

Character Name:
    Rathuris The'Dae

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Character Backstory:
    Rathuris grew up on the city station where he helped his father build ships for those of Earth. As he grew older he was taught lessons on basic fire arms and some martial arts should he ever need it. Though as he grew into a man, his thoughts turned to the starry sky and wondered about the mysteries that lay beyond the station and his ruined home world. Upon reaching adulthood he took a job as part of a cargo transporter to earn up the funds for his very own ship. Six years later, he finally had the money to buy his own ship. Now the sky was the limit.
    There yeah go! ;) Happily accepted!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Server is having problems updating, please do not try to get on right now, as it is being very weird, and may cause bugs.

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Alright, the server is back up, and there shouldn't be any more problems (Hopefully)

NOTE: The rules have been updated for the new items we now have in-game, so make sure to read them.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Haven't updated in awhile, so I might as well bring along what we have been working on

Backstory:
    We have been working on both the human and Kal'Uran backstorys for awhile now, and I can say that it is coming along nicely. As of now, we have the basis of the Kal'Uran along with most of the backstory for the race. Because of how WIP this is, information for this will be sketchy, and in future posts with updates, we may change parts of the backstory.

Races:

We have decided on allowing the player to make their own race, but there are rules that will apply for this.
    1. You must create a detailed backstory for your race
    2. You must list both pros and cons of your race
    3. You are not allowed to make *God* races. This means that you are not able to create races that have whole empires, or very large amounts of ships. This is meant for you to have some freedom, but you can not create your own empire without having any work to create that empire in-game.

Building:

I have been working hard on creating the in-game related stuff on the server. Currently, I have added 2 new pirate ships, and am currently working on the in-game Kal'Uran Homeworld (Yes, that will exist)
    This has been a slow but fruitful journey as I am the only builder, but I hope you all enjoy what I have added so far.

Black Market System:

We have been working on a in-game black market system, which you will find by going down a secret area in the river at spawn. Once finished, the black market is where you will be able to buy weapons, grappling hooks, and torches, and will be able to get missions(Once implemented)

Banking:

One of our server moderators, Vaum, has been working on a ingame banking system. This will allow people to open accounts, and buy ships in the game. You will be able to trade with the Banking Guild for credits or for materials. This is very WIP, and I hope it will add extra depth into the server.

-----------------------------------
    That about sums up what we have been working on ingame, and I hope to see new faces soon!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hey General, I know it's been a while and life has been in the the way but it's quieting down a bit for me at the moment and if you need some stuff built I would be happy to help. It's great to see that this server is up and running and it looks really good.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hey General, I know it's been a while and life has been in the the way but it's quieting down a bit for me at the moment and if you need some stuff built I would be happy to help. It's great to see that this server is up and running and it looks really good.
    Welcome back! I can use all the help I can get for server projects, so you are free to join our build team if you would like.

Reaction score
    I would quite like to, I've had several projects just floating around recently half finished, I'm away from the internet at the moment but will be back by Wednesday and will try to get in touch then.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would quite like to, I've had several projects just floating around recently half finished, I'm away from the internet at the moment but will be back by Wednesday and will try to get in touch then.
    Alright

Reaction score
    Hi General
    I hope you remember me, I was on the build/admin team with you on the savage horizons server. So i see you have a new server in the works and i would very much like to submit my candidacy. As a co-builder of yours before, I hope you remember that i am hard working and enjoy what i build. I would very much like to work with you again on this new project and hopefully see it through to a public launch :)
    very much look forward to hearing you reply
    kind regards
    Jaddo

Last edited: