Sol Remembrance Heavy RP server [OLD, PLEASE REMOVE]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, real life, especially medical issues, has to take priority. Sad but true fact.

If there's a means to be able to update the server without giving us mod/admin rights, let us know. Happy with the idea of waiting a couple of days after the release to iron out any super bugs... :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441094067,1441093929][/DOUBLEPOST]Station is still WIP but it has three sets of ship docks in it. Orders for tiny, small or medium sized ships shortly going to be accepted. Cost will be based on cost of materials at retail prices, plus 10 credits for every point of mass. Should make me relatively cheap... :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Warning Everyone!!!
    edit: Also beware of steam forced update for starmade!!!!

Until the server itself is updated to the newest build (which came out today) I would advise against using shipyards to build ships or objects that make use of rails. I and multiple people that use shipyards have had problems with entire rail entities going missing or detaching themselves outright. The biggest issue is entire sections of a ship going missing. ( my salvage array on my salvager keeps going missing i'm tired of rebuilding that 6,000 block monster, not too mention i cant even afford to build it again right now).

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Warning Everyone!!!
    edit: Also beware of steam forced update for starmade!!!!

Until the server itself is updated to the newest build (which came out today) I would advise against using shipyards to build ships or objects that make use of rails. I and multiple people that use shipyards have had problems with entire rail entities going missing or detaching themselves outright. The biggest issue is entire sections of a ship going missing. ( my salvage array on my salvager keeps going missing i'm tired of rebuilding that 6,000 block monster, not too mention i cant even afford to build it again right now).
    You guys are going to have to deal with the rail problems for 2 days more sadly, I am going to wait at least 2 days before updating just in case there are any bugfix updates.
    Also, I can give you a decent amount of reimbursement because of losing parts of your salvage array because of a bug

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hmmm, I'll be quite lucky then that I only built some turret bases, not the guns!

Only bug I found was trying to split inventory by right clicking. It kept telling me the object was unknown on the server (regardless of which inventory item I had selected) But I figured this was probably the same for everyone.... Or just a Dannage special bug, just for me.

I probably won't have time to log on until next week, but I can go give you some cash or salvage units if you want Z, leave em in your base if you need some stuphage.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hmmm, I'll be quite lucky then that I only built some turret bases, not the guns!

Only bug I found was trying to split inventory by right clicking. It kept telling me the object was unknown on the server (regardless of which inventory item I had selected) But I figured this was probably the same for everyone.... Or just a Dannage special bug, just for me.

I probably won't have time to log on until next week, but I can go give you some cash or salvage units if you want Z, leave em in your base if you need some stuphage.
    no need for that. I've got enough slavage barrels to remake half of the array and i just went on a slavage run before it was broken for the last time. the only thing i couldnt find was a hylat asteroid to make more cannons.

Reaction score
    IGN: Eli_Striker

Character Name:
    Eli Striker

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    5'6" Fox-like humanoid called a Capian. Capian's adapted metallic fur traits to minimize the effects cosmic radiation after centuries of exclusively living in space. This feature manifests itself on Eli as swirls of gold reflective fur across his cheeks and under the eyes, all Capian's have amber, transparent irises resembling honey.

Character Backstory:
    Located in a rare rouge system, capian society developed light-years away from any other celestial bodies. After suffering environmental collapse due to their sun's instability, a large number of the race retreated to a massive artificial planetoid named Exodus. Capian's excised hundred's of years not meeting a single other race, that is until the development of the ESEV Phantasma, a hyper-interstellar ship created to explore the nearby galaxy's. Eli is captain of the Phantasma, and is in charge of scouting out possible systems to re-locate Exodus before the star explodes, as well as setting up Diplomatic relationships with anyone he may meet along the way.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Eli_Striker

Character Name:
    Eli Striker

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    5'6" Fox-like humanoid called a Capian. Capian's adapted metallic fur traits to minimize the effects cosmic radiation after centuries of exclusively living in space. This feature manifests itself on Eli as swirls of gold reflective fur across his cheeks and under the eyes, all Capian's have amber, transparent irises resembling honey.

Character Backstory:
    Located in a rare rouge system, capian society developed light-years away from any other celestial bodies. After suffering environmental collapse due to their sun's instability, a large number of the race retreated to a massive artificial planetoid named Exodus. Capian's excised hundred's of years not meeting a single other race, that is until the development of the ESEV Phantasma, a hyper-interstellar ship created to explore the nearby galaxy's. Eli is captain of the Phantasma, and is in charge of scouting out possible systems to re-locate Exodus before the star explodes, as well as setting up Diplomatic relationships with anyone he may meet along the way.
    Interesting backstory! I think that if you work more with your backstory later on in-game, you could make your race of people a great addition to the story of Sol Remembrance!
    -Note to future players that do not take the time to really read much, these are no longer required, but are great to have-
    *server was only whitelisted for the beta stage-

Reaction score
    For the best of RP will leave a little "Bio" here!

IGN: tatjam

Character Name: Tatjam

Character Age: 32 (Spent 6 years freezed, so, actually, 26)

Character Appearance: A normal, medium sized, human. Dark brown hair, and Black eyes. He has a big scar on his right eye.

Character Background:
    Located near the RX L1137 super-massive black hole, a small human colony ("Magna Collapse Congregationis Z-XII"), formed after the
    'Great Collapse' fights for survival. Little is known about them, and their culture.
    "Magna Collapse Congregationis Z-XII" (MCC for abreviation) still talk in (a slighty modified version of) latin , and live
    like the old Romans, the only difference being the usage of advanced technology.

Little people is allowed to leave RX L1137's system. Those who leave are known as "Magna Conductoris", and are selected
    among the skilled at technology and fight. Their objective is to find a safe place for the colony to move.
    Tatjam was one of the "Conductoris", sent along 6 other persons, onto different places in the galaxy, seeking for a good place.
    He was the programmer and field engineer of the team. After they got attacked by a group of raiders, they separated in the escape pods,
    he ended up stranded.

As his oxygen started to run out, he decided to freeze himself until they found him. He spent 6 years freezed,
    to be found by a trader on his way to one of the main warp-gates. He was picked up, and sent to the civilization.

See you in the server!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    For the best of RP will leave a little "Bio" here!

IGN: tatjam

Character Name: Tatjam

Character Age: 32 (Spent 6 years freezed, so, actually, 26)

Character Appearance: A normal, medium sized, human. Dark brown hair, and Black eyes. He has a big scar on his right eye.

Character Background:
    Located near the RX L1137 super-massive black hole, a small human colony ("Magna Collapse Congregationis Z-XII"), formed after the
    'Great Collapse' fights for survival. Little is known about them, and their culture.
    "Magna Collapse Congregationis Z-XII" (MCC for abreviation) still talk in (a slighty modified version of) latin , and live
    like the old Romans, the only difference being the usage of advanced technology.

Little people is allowed to leave RX L1137's system. Those who leave are known as "Magna Conductoris", and are selected
    among the skilled at technology and fight. Their objective is to find a safe place for the colony to move.
    Tatjam was one of the "Conductoris", sent along 6 other persons, onto different places in the galaxy, seeking for a good place.
    He was the programmer and field engineer of the team. After they got attacked by a group of raiders, they separated in the escape pods,
    he ended up stranded.

As his oxygen started to run out, he decided to freeze himself until they found him. He spent 6 years freezed,
    to be found by a trader on his way to one of the main warp-gates. He was picked up, and sent to the civilization.

See you in the server!
    I like it! This could be good for your future on the server, as it allows very interesting stories to take place, and puts more depth into the RP in general!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Who missed me/noticed I was gone? I have to say two weeks in an all inclusive resort in Mexico was well worth being away from everything for. Been up for the last 30 hours straight though, so I'm unlikely to log in or be any use today or tomorrow. ;)

Note a recent backstory mentions warpgates. Should 'friendly' factions start building warp gates to assist with local traffic? :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Who missed me/noticed I was gone? I have to say two weeks in an all inclusive resort in Mexico was well worth being away from everything for. Been up for the last 30 hours straight though, so I'm unlikely to log in or be any use today or tomorrow. ;)

Note a recent backstory mentions warpgates. Should 'friendly' factions start building warp gates to assist with local traffic? :)
    I'd say yes! Now if only someone could fix the ship saving problem with the shipyard.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok normally i wouldn't ask this of anyone but can we get the times that everyone usually logs in on? for instance I usually log on at 2pm Arizona times>9pm UTC/Zulu.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The New update is going to be awesome and they finally finished fixing the shipyards!!!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I HAZ RETURNED!
    Sorry about my extending leave guys. I am back, and currently getting the server back up, so you guys should be able to get on with the latest update within a few hours.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Also, the IP has changed, so make sure to update it!

Reaction score
    Yay! Its back up. sorry i've been absent recently exams and being PCless and all sorts of things.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447371350,1447371319][/DOUBLEPOST]Get in the way.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    How active is this server? I've been looking for a fairly active server and this seemed like a good choice if it is active.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    How active is this server? I've been looking for a fairly active server and this seemed like a good choice if it is active.
    Sadly, not active at all as of now, because the server had been shut down for awhile, and the people that usually played left the server.