Sol Remembrance Heavy RP server [OLD, PLEASE REMOVE]

Reaction score
    Sorry I have not been on I am using my phone right now to write this i do not got internet right now sorry. :(

Reaction score
    So hey there. I hope I'm not too heavy of an RPer for this place but I figured I'd give it a shot!
    As a side note, I wasn't sure how RP introductions were handled. I wrote mine up for a small scene involved, someone finding me on a planet or derelict ship. I am ok with no starting scene however.

IGN: Aukuse

Character Name: LH-0002 "Retribution"

Character Age: 207 since AI started programming, 57 since body and AI were combined

Character Appearance: Blue plated humanoid robot, beige articulation points. Glowing, red eyes, vocabulator vent on face where mouth would be on a human. Alien language symbol on left pec

Character Backstory: To speak of Retribution is to speak of loss. Loss at the hands of the Kal'Uran. Retribution's creators were reptilian, quadraped people who roamed their desert planet proudly. They were in the midst of a huge technological boom when they hit. Projects concerning AI and fully autonomous robots were put on hold as scientists were killed. Each death was heavy on their race, due to their extremely slow reproduction. When the Kal'Uran left, the radiation from the fighting began poisoning the land and the remaining people. Fear turned into inspiration however, as the aliens chose to adapt instead of die off. The AI Project was once again the main light of all their work, a way to circumvent their reproduction hinderance and make a sister race for themselves, exclusively of AI. The second cycle of Kal'Uran however was another heavy hit to them. The project was near completion when it struck, the city housing the first AI prototype was utterly destroyed and all their work was lost. Once again low in numbers, the scientist did what they could to make up the work, their brothers and sisters rapidly dieing of radiation poisoning. The race would not live to see a third cycle, however their death was not fully in vain. Their death had one positive outcome. The final scientist, more in desperation then anything, went ahead with a horribly painful and fatal procedure on himself to copy over every bit of his brain into a digital form, hoping that would be the final piece of the puzzle for the AI prototype. With the death of the last scientist, the planet was left in ruin, the only AI prototype left unactivated on the surface, waiting for it's dead creators to wake it.

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'd say accepted.
    "I hope I'm not too heavy of an RPer for this place but I figured I'd give it a shot!" :)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Sorry I have not been on I am using my phone right now to write this i do not got internet right now sorry. :(
    Its fine :p
    So hey there. I hope I'm not too heavy of an RPer for this place but I figured I'd give it a shot!
    As a side note, I wasn't sure how RP introductions were handled. I wrote mine up for a small scene involved, someone finding me on a planet or derelict ship. I am ok with no starting scene however.

IGN: Aukuse

Character Name: LH-0002 "Retribution"

Character Age: 207 since AI started programming, 57 since body and AI were combined

Character Appearance: Blue plated humanoid robot, beige articulation points. Glowing, red eyes, vocabulator vent on face where mouth would be on a human. Alien language symbol on left pec

Character Backstory: To speak of Retribution is to speak of loss. Loss at the hands of the Kal'Uran. Retribution's creators were reptilian, quadraped people who roamed their desert planet proudly. They were in the midst of a huge technological boom when they hit. Projects concerning AI and fully autonomous robots were put on hold as scientists were killed. Each death was heavy on their race, due to their extremely slow reproduction. When the Kal'Uran left, the radiation from the fighting began poisoning the land and the remaining people. Fear turned into inspiration however, as the aliens chose to adapt instead of die off. The AI Project was once again the main light of all their work, a way to circumvent their reproduction hinderance and make a sister race for themselves, exclusively of AI. The second cycle of Kal'Uran however was another heavy hit to them. The project was near completion when it struck, the city housing the first AI prototype was utterly destroyed and all their work was lost. Once again low in numbers, the scientist did what they could to make up the work, their brothers and sisters rapidly dieing of radiation poisoning. The race would not live to see a third cycle, however their death was not fully in vain. Their death had one positive outcome. The final scientist, more in desperation then anything, went ahead with a horribly painful and fatal procedure on himself to copy over every bit of his brain into a digital form, hoping that would be the final piece of the puzzle for the AI prototype. With the death of the last scientist, the planet was left in ruin, the only AI prototype left unactivated on the surface, waiting for it's dead creators to wake it.
    As jh said, accepted. Interesting intro, I will see what I can do to get you started using it ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I think I keep sneaking on while you guys are all out partying or something. So far, not seen anyone else.. But then, my ship is currently a bit of a shell anyway, and is more 'a few corridors' than a ship anyway, so I'm fine. Need to wander off somewhere and set up a station somewhere in a far away sector, as I feel bad buying all the local stock. Trying to spread my purchases across several shops though. :)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Need to wander off somewhere and set up a station somewhere in a far away sector, as I feel bad buying all the local stock. Trying to spread my purchases across several shops though. :)
    Eh, I try to keep spawn shop completely stocked :p
    \So far, not seen anyone else..
    Yea, that's one of the problems you get when you just start a server, there is not immediately a large amount of players :(

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive actually been lucky and i have been on most times with another person.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I know you keep the spawn shop stocked up. I went back there to sell all my asteroid materials, since I figured it would be polite to drop things by where everyone starts, but they were fully stocked in everything already. :)

I'm talking about all the other shops in the sector... But they'll restock over time anyway. And so far I'm only on 635 mass... ;)

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    What times do you guys play and what do you do?

Generally, I am on weekdays for an hour or so at 7 PCT (I will probably stop playing on weekdays soon, though) and weekends are highly varied. Right now I am working on a planet colony. I have some lore ideas for it. Also, I am looking to leave my one man faction and join someone else's.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

Generally, I am on weekdays for an hour or so at 7 PCT (I will probably stop playing on weekdays soon, though) and weekends are highly varied. Right now I am working on a planet colony. I have some lore ideas for it. Also, I am looking to leave my one man faction and join someone else's.
    i generally get on in the late afternoon Arizona time and spend what time i'm on just mining roids to make a bigger salvager and then on to a true station killer.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Normally 4-8pm EST on weekdays, and weekends are havoc and there is not a accurate prediction I could make for it :confused:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If I'm on, it will usually be in the evening on weekdays, GMT. As with you all, weekends consist of either not going near a computer or spending the whole day on it. Having just bought Homeworld Remastered, I have even more distractions. :)

I have a server rule question, as I know some servers make a rule about factions. I have set up a small station, next to the spawn faction sector. I haven't claimed the -sector- and just wanted to check if that would have caused an issue if I did. :)

For pertinent information, my faction is intending to ally with everyone except reavers, pirates and the murderous Kal-uran. This is why I set it up close to spawn location, because I would be affiliated with said factions.

My reasons for setting up a station is - There were no shops near by where I have set up (not much of anything actually) and I wanted a place with factories so I could make stuff rather than buying all the stock from shops, and also so I could sell to passing explorers.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If I'm on, it will usually be in the evening on weekdays, GMT. As with you all, weekends consist of either not going near a computer or spending the whole day on it. Having just bought Homeworld Remastered, I have even more distractions. :)

I have a server rule question, as I know some servers make a rule about factions. I have set up a small station, next to the spawn faction sector. I haven't claimed the -sector- and just wanted to check if that would have caused an issue if I did. :)

For pertinent information, my faction is intending to ally with everyone except reavers, pirates and the murderous Kal-uran. This is why I set it up close to spawn location, because I would be affiliated with said factions.

My reasons for setting up a station is - There were no shops near by where I have set up (not much of anything actually) and I wanted a place with factories so I could make stuff rather than buying all the stock from shops, and also so I could sell to passing explorers.
    What do you mean by sector? Do you mean system? You are able to claim a nearby system, but its impossible to claim the 8x8x8km sectors as your factions territory. Also, I am mainly going to be using spawn system for Red Dwarf Shipwrights stations, so I would only recommend building a warp-gate near spawn sector.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yeah meant system, then. :) (In my defence I'm very old and forget things easily) - It's up one, left one and forward one - System AI in -2,0,1

If you think that's a bit close I won't claim the system, as long as you don't mind me having a station in -17,0-16.. It won't be a big station, probably about the size of an asteroid. If that's also too close for a station, then let me know and I'll remove all the blocks and move it into deeper space. :)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yeah meant system, then. :) (In my defence I'm very old and forget things easily) - It's up one, left one and forward one - System AI in -2,0,1

If you think that's a bit close I won't claim the system, as long as you don't mind me having a station in -17,0-16.. It won't be a big station, probably about the size of an asteroid. If that's also too close for a station, then let me know and I'll remove all the blocks and move it into deeper space. :)
    That is completely fine. ;) You could claim the system right by it for all I care, the main thing is just to not set up your homebase in spawn system. I don't really care otherwise

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

oh darn I was going to do that too. I guess I'll have to join your faction then, you seem to have your wits about you. Hey what is your faction anyway? And to General moneys do you have Lost Shangra-La stations? i forgot weather they are standard stations or not.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I dunno about having my wits about me.

Okay people, I need a favour. That stupid sun has killed me four times now. If anyone has good heat shields, I would appreciate if they could look for 'Cassandra', around -9,-8,8 (Between two shops) and maybe push it away from the sun, otherwise I have to start again and.. well, that would be irritating. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432506483,1432504131][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind, fourth or fifth time is a charm... Eventually found my baby without gettin closer than 16km to the sun...

You'd hardly think this was close enough to melt me!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    oh darn I was going to do that too. I guess I'll have to join your faction then, you seem to have your wits about you. Hey what is your faction anyway? And to General moneys do you have Lost Shangra-La stations? i forgot weather they are standard stations or not.
    That is a default station :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Rima_tenta

Character Name: Rima Ten'ta

Character Age: 30

Character Appearance: awesome

Character Backstory:
    Human dude doing human dude things....habitual warfighter/professional badass