Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    IGN: Rima_tenta

Character Name: Rima Ten'ta

Character Age: 30

Character Appearance: awesome

Character Backstory:
    Human dude doing human dude things....habitual warfighter/professional badass

I have no rank on the server, I don't know what art is, I have a 3.2 GPA, but I can say with absolute certainty that that white list application is the most beautiful things humanity has ever witnessed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol cent told me to check it out, ill do a real bio on the forums.

gotta readup on the server lore stuff.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Okay, going to cost you a pretty penny to repair it mind! :)

It should be noted, whilst Coburn's Manufactory will not be holing any living quarters, you are welcome to come use the shop... Which I have actually accidentally removed, but will put back in, momentarily... Haven't got any stock for it, but hey.. I will be mining some roids soon.

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello citezins of the galaxy.
    The grand galactic bank has officially been opened today (ooc needs work before it can be used). Enjoy...

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Bank is OPEN and finished. The bank for now is called The Grand Bank (or something similar) and is in the sector next to spawn. It is owned by the banking guild, a neutral faction who only have grudges against the pirates who took over their territory years before (consequently shutting down the bank). Now the bankers have rebuilt and are eradicating all pirate bases in their territory.
    If a banker isn't available when you need him/her please make your way in and write what you would like to do. (e.g. loan, withdrawal, putting stuff in exetra...).
    Enjoy...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The Bank is OPEN and finished. The bank for now is called The Grand Bank (or something similar) and is in the sector next to spawn. It is owned by the banking guild, a neutral faction who only have grudges against the pirates who took over their territory years before (consequently shutting down the bank). Now the bankers have rebuilt and are eradicating all pirate bases in their territory.
    If a banker isn't available when you need him/her please make your way in and write what you would like to do. (e.g. loan, withdrawal, putting stuff in exetra...).
    Enjoy...
    ooooo sounds spiffy!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nice to see another friendly faction nearby. We'll be over soon to open an account. I don't plan on getting into debt though, never borrow off banks or loan sharks, only people about to die....

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The server thread has been updated! Make sure to check it out to see the new rules and features!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I've been working hard on more pirate ships/stations for you guys, and I am proud to announce 5 new pirate ships into the fleet! They are pretty strong, so good luck ;)

*Example of 2 smaller ones*

Kal'Uran Light Gunship

Hijacked RDS Shuttle

*Not putting up pictures of the big ships for dem surprises :P*

I have also been working on making spawn less bland(and toasterlike) with a few guys, along with some new pirate stations!

Also, I am looking for people that want to join the server build team! The Staff and I am wanting builders of ANY experience level!

Reaction score
    IGN: Akira_Koimonogatari

Character Name: Akito Masamune

Character Age: 23

Character Appearance: Oriental (Asian), tall, black hair and brownish-blackish eyes. Yellowish skin (no racism intended).

Character Backstory: An Asian from a blend of different countries, not knowing which ethnicity he is dominantly from, he often says he hails from the Orient (Japan, Philippines, etc). Newly starting in a world unknown to him, he wishes to exchange with others and learn new things about the fantastic world that awaits him.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Akira_Koimonogatari

Character Name: Akito Masamune

Character Age: 23

Character Appearance: Oriental (Asian), tall, black hair and brownish-blackish eyes. Yellowish skin (no racism intended).

Character Backstory: An Asian from a blend of different countries, not knowing which ethnicity he is dominantly from, he often says he hails from the Orient (Japan, Philippines, etc). Newly starting in a world unknown to him, he wishes to exchange with others and learn new things about the fantastic world that awaits him.
    Short and sweet, Accepted

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN: DNervix

Character name: Enrion Hyro

Character age: 26

Character appearance: Silver hair and Silver eyes. (He's been a character of mine since I was like 13, so yes, very teenage-angsty styled). Lean build, about 5ft 10in. Hair is shaggy, short length. Wears what appears to be a military styled jacket, green in color, and black jeans with combat boots.

Character Bio: Hailing from another planet in a far away system, Enrion is now a drifter. After countless harrowing adventures on his own home world, a disaster struck the planet, rendering it inhabitable, and Enrion, along with thousands of others, was forced to take to the stars. Where would he go now? Were there other survivors? And what caused the disaster on his home world? Armed with the knowledge of star ships, he presses forward to find these answers.

(Please note, this is not the same planet that humanity is from)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I haven't been whitelisted yet. My application is accepted though..
    What is the error you get? You have been whitelisted, and I double checked to make sure. Make sure your IGN is "akira_koimonogatari"

IGN: DNervix

Character name: Enrion Hyro

Character age: 26

Character appearance: Silver hair and Silver eyes. (He's been a character of mine since I was like 13, so yes, very teenage-angsty styled). Lean build, about 5ft 10in. Hair is shaggy, short length. Wears what appears to be a military styled jacket, green in color, and black jeans with combat boots.

Character Bio: Hailing from another planet in a far away system, Enrion is now a drifter. After countless harrowing adventures on his own home world, a disaster struck the planet, rendering it inhabitable, and Enrion, along with thousands of others, was forced to take to the stars. Where would he go now? Were there other survivors? And what caused the disaster on his home world? Armed with the knowledge of star ships, he presses forward to find these answers.

(Please note, this is not the same planet that humanity is from)
    Very interesting, I will like to see how your character turns out! Happily accepted!

Reaction score
    No one really plays, is there a time where players are at it's peak? I also don't know where to put/get my spaceship :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433471563,1433471493][/DOUBLEPOST]No one really plays, is there a time where players are at it's peak? I also don't know where to put/get my spaceship :p

EDIT: I use US West time.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Is the server up right now? I cant seem to find it on the server list.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Is the server up right now? I cant seem to find it on the server list.
    you need to type in 198.24.175.18:25654 as the host port on your connection setup before entering the game.

On a side not it appears i have been de-whightlisted

Reaction score
    IGN: Star-Raven

Character Name:
    Orno

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    Physical body varies, though usually subscribes to a jagged black and red theme.

Character Backstory:
    Although some races simply tried to survive Kal'Uran, some attempted to fight back.

Orno's creators were one such race, though they learned from the mistakes of the other attempted rebellions, and rather than building weapons to destroy matter, they created a weapon to destroy data and order. An AI, a virus designed to hijack the Kal'Uran ships and force them to fight each other.

Although it was a good idea, it was ultimately futile. The Kal'Uran effortlessly contained Orno, and after modifying her extensively, unleashed her upon her creators.

After she'd finished wiping them out of existence, the Kal'Uran programming kicked in, confining her to a core focus, and giving her emotions. The realisation of what she'd done, that she'd killed the equivalent to her parents crushed her utterly.

F
    or years she did nothing but wander and weep, until it finally clicked.

She could avenge her creators, she could wipe out the Kal'Uran and redeem herself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433497368,1433497135][/DOUBLEPOST]
    IGN: Star-Raven

Character Name:
    Orno

Character Age:

Character Appearance:
    Physical body varies, though usually subscribes to a jagged black and red theme.

Character Backstory:
    Although some races simply tried to survive Kal'Uran, some attempted to fight back.

Orno's creators were one such race, though they learned from the mistakes of the other attempted rebellions, and rather than building weapons to destroy matter, they created a weapon to destroy data and order. An AI, a virus designed to hijack the Kal'Uran ships and force them to fight each other.

Although it was a good idea, it was ultimately futile. The Kal'Uran effortlessly contained Orno, and after modifying her extensively, unleashed her upon her creators.

After she'd finished wiping them out of existence, the Kal'Uran programming kicked in, confining her to a core focus, and giving her emotions. The realisation of what she'd done, that she'd killed the equivalent to her parents crushed her utterly.

F
    or years she did nothing but wander and weep, until it finally clicked.

She could avenge her creators, she could wipe out the Kal'Uran and redeem herself.
    Well, that was rude of me. I never bothered to introduce myself.

I'm Star-Raven, nice to meet y'all! I'll be happy to answer any questions any of you have ^-^

Reactions: DNervix