Sol Remembrance Heavy RP server [OLD, PLEASE REMOVE]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    ok good yur back! sorry for my own absence! I've just lost my job and i've been stuck on the laptop for a while and didnt have this on it. I'll be back in soon!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I am sorry to inform all of you that unless there is a donation from the small player-base we currently have, we will be shutting down on the next payment. I will be backing up the whole server on my own computer just in case we will go back up in the future, but I am no longer able to get the extra funds to put aside for Sol Remembrance. I am truly sorry for those of you that have enjoyed playing on Sol Remembrance, and I recommend saving your ships and stations to your computer.

Sincerely,
    Generalmoneys

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ah that's a shame... But at least you had the best ship I'd nearly built (Until those pirates got hold of her!) and I had fun learning how to make production factories. Sadly I could never seem to get on, because my game always auto updates to the latest version!

It did have some very nice players and I thank you General, and all the mods who helped out and Mr Zero. Everyone was very nice and my first experience of a public server was a good one. :)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hello people!
    I am happy to announce that I am reopening Sol Remembrance!
    Once leaving closed beta, I will be making another post for Sol Remembrance 2.0, and it will have revised lore, and will honestly be a lot more complete that the current weirdness we have now.
    It is just myself for now, but I am currently looking for possible staff and beta testers!
    PM me if interested

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Update!

I have found staff, and am not looking for anymore, but I am still looking for beta testers! Leave a message here or PM if you are interested!

For the lore, expect a preview of what we will have to offer very soon!

Reaction score
    HELLO FELLOW SR-erians

Spartan/Jack_Roberts here, new lore-min. I'm developing the lore in cohesion with Centauri here and would like some more race ideas.
    (If this player base is still here in some capacity.)