Sol Remembrance Heavy RP server [OLD, PLEASE REMOVE]

Reaction score
    IGN: Martin

Character Name: Martin Augustin

Character Age: 43

Character Appearance: Sunken grey eyes, tired skin thining, bleached hair. About 6 feet tall

Character Backstory: Martin worked as an independent shuttle pilot running short interplanetary runs. He did a lot of external maintenance which, due to insufficient radiation shielding, has caused him to age rapidly. Recently he has sold off his shuttle in exchange for life out in the rest of the galaxy, seeking some semblance of excitement before the radiation kills him.

Reaction score
    IGN:Commander-Johnson_S-N

Character Name:Johnson SN

Character Age:1462 (human) years

Character Appearance: Humanoid shape with over 87% of his body replaced with a machine. the rest of his body is covered in his suit but he is extremely muscular.his height is abit over 7 ft

Character Backstory:He doesn't remember much about his home world but what he does know is that he used to be the commander of the royal fleet that was meant to protect his home world from the Kal'Uran invasion he is the soul survivor of his kind and was discovered by man kind in the year 2537 on a asteroid (what was left of his planet btw) and was taken to the space station were now he just managed to recover and is now ready to take revenge on the Kal'Uran for destroying his home world. even now he is still remembering the great battle that he fight against the Kal'Uran.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Sorry I have not replied to these before now, I have been out of state for a few days and have just gotten back!
    IGN: Martin

Character Name: Martin Augustin

Character Age: 43

Character Appearance: Sunken grey eyes, tired skin thining, bleached hair. About 6 feet tall

Character Backstory: Martin worked as an independent shuttle pilot running short interplanetary runs. He did a lot of external maintenance which, due to insufficient radiation shielding, has caused him to age rapidly. Recently he has sold off his shuttle in exchange for life out in the rest of the galaxy, seeking some semblance of excitement before the radiation kills him.
    Extremely basic backstory, but still acceptable. Accepted.

IGN:Commander-Johnson_S-N

Character Name:Johnson SN

Character Age:1462 (human) years

Character Appearance: Humanoid shape with over 87% of his body replaced with a machine. the rest of his body is covered in his suit but he is extremely muscular.his height is abit over 7 ft

Character Backstory:He doesn't remember much about his home world but what he does know is that he used to be the commander of the royal fleet that was meant to protect his home world from the Kal'Uran invasion he is the soul survivor of his kind and was discovered by man kind in the year 2537 on a asteroid (what was left of his planet btw) and was taken to the space station were now he just managed to recover and is now ready to take revenge on the Kal'Uran for destroying his home world. even now he is still remembering the great battle that he fight against the Kal'Uran.
    Good job, this is a pretty solid backstory. The age is a little large, but with the fact of your character being mostly machine, it is acceptable. Whitelisting you now.

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    One query. If you are 1462 years old and some of you is still human, why havent the humsn parts dies of old age and rotted away?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Scientific theory proposes that it will be possible in the next 100 years to replace tissue at a cellular level, effectively resetting the clock and allowing a human to effectively own 'fresh' tissue. They say a human ay be alive today who may be able to live forever using this method.. Though that person would probably go quite, quite mad...

What I want to know is why almost every character in this universe is over 6ft 4 and muscular!

Reactions: Centauri

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    What I want to know is why almost every character in this universe is over 6ft 4 and muscular!
    Because, everyone probably wants to become one with the badass subspecies. xD

Reaction score
    Character Application:

IGN: Captain-Tanis

Character Name: Tanis Relev'dwa

Character Age: 307

Character Appearance:
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 140
    Build: Lean with slight muscle definition

Hair: Dark Blue, shoulder length
    Sex: Male
    Eyes: Emerald Green, also change with intense moods
    Skin: Pale white

Character Backstory: Apart of a long forgotten race torn apart by war and greed, he has fled his restricting homeworld to live the remainder of his years in solitude. Others will surely come to seek him out, as they are not permitted to leave. Too few of his kind are left to suffer the absence of just one. However, the stain of blood upon his hands is too great and he can no sooner return despite the wishes of his people. The painful memories of those he ordered killed for the sake of what his government believed to be right will forever haunt him. He's laid down his weapons and picked up a simple life of trade for the years he has remaining. Two Hundred years of bloodshed and death are far too many to forget or repent for, the faces of those he called brother and kindred will forever haunt him, even deep among the stars.

//Edit: Would yall need my steam ID for this?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN:bobafett11103

Character Name:Maison

Character Age:22

Character Appearance: White Strong

Character Backstory: When He was 15 his parents were killed in battle he was floating in space after the ship blew up

He was floating for a few hours then a ship passed by and picked him up flew him to the nearest space station after that he bought a ship and explored the galaxy.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438040445,1438039920][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN:Bobafett11103

Character Name:
    Maison

Character Appearance:
    White Musculer Browne eyes Brown hair
    Character Backstory:

He was young when his parents died he had no family no one to guid him only his parents ship he survived off of the money his parents left him and lived in his ship he was always alone

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Sorry I have been gone guys! Life has been busy, and I have barely been able to do anything until now.
    Alright, first off. Sorry the server has not been updated, I have not been on to update it, but I am updating it now.

Alright, secondly, I am looking for new staff members! I am looking for moderators or any people with any special abilities that can benefit the server in ANY way!
    If your interested, just send me a pm, and we will talk!

Next, I am finally going to get to these whitelist apps I have yet to do:
    IGN:bobafett11103

Character Name:Maison

Character Appearance: White Strong

Character Backstory: When He was 15 his parents were killed in battle he was floating in space after the ship blew up

He was floating for a few hours then a ship passed by and picked him up flew him to the nearest space station after that he bought a ship and explored the galaxy.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438040445,1438039920][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN:Bobafett11103

Character Name:
    Maison

Character Appearance:
    White Musculer Browne eyes Brown hair
    Character Backstory:
    He was young when his parents died he had no family no one to guid him only his parents ship he survived off of the money his parents left him and lived in his ship he was always alone
    Small backstory, but still acceptable. I'm not going to allow that IGN though, it will be set as "Maison"

Character Application:

IGN: Captain-Tanis

Character Name: Tanis Relev'dwa

Character Age: 307

Character Appearance:
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 140
    Build: Lean with slight muscle definition

Hair: Dark Blue, shoulder length
    Sex: Male
    Eyes: Emerald Green, also change with intense moods
    Skin: Pale white

Character Backstory: Apart of a long forgotten race torn apart by war and greed, he has fled his restricting homeworld to live the remainder of his years in solitude. Others will surely come to seek him out, as they are not permitted to leave. Too few of his kind are left to suffer the absence of just one. However, the stain of blood upon his hands is too great and he can no sooner return despite the wishes of his people. The painful memories of those he ordered killed for the sake of what his government believed to be right will forever haunt him. He's laid down his weapons and picked up a simple life of trade for the years he has remaining. Two Hundred years of bloodshed and death are far too many to forget or repent for, the faces of those he called brother and kindred will forever haunt him, even deep among the stars.

//Edit: Would yall need my steam ID for this?
    Nice backstory! Glady accepted! And no, we don't need your steam ID.

If there are any bugs with the update serverwise, just tell me and I will try to get it fixed!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Something seems to have gone wrong with the update.

I spawned in next to some shipyards, but my Nav screen insists I'm actually standing on my home planet, no idea what that's about.

Edit: Logged back in and now I've spawned in a random area on my planet, some weird stuff going on but hopefully it sorts itself out.

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Something seems to have gone wrong with the update.

I spawned in next to some shipyards, but my Nav screen insists I'm actually standing on my home planet, no idea what that's about.

Edit: Logged back in and now I've spawned in a random area on my planet, some weird stuff going on but hopefully it sorts itself out.
    Alright, if it happens again and doesn't get sorted out, just tell me and I will look into it.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    IGN: Ruger

Character Name: De'rahx

Character Age: 30

Character Appearance: Male, 6' 1", dark gray skin, long, thick, flowing black hair (goes down to his shoulders in the back, but only to his neck everywhere else and it is parted so his forehead and face are visible), well built but not bulky or muscular.

Character Backstory: De'rahx is a member of the Nix, a very technologically advanced species whose average lifespan is 150 years. De'rahx's childhood was... violent. When he was but four years of age, he and his parents were onboard a transport coming back from vacation when a mining vessel collided with his ship at high speed. The station at which De'rahx's transport was docking's commander had failed to inform the mining vessel's captain that there was another ship on a perpendicular trajectory into a docking port. The damage to the transport was catastrophic. While everyone on the mining ship was relatively fine due to the ore bays that shielded them from the transport, the transport was practically a pancake. There were only a handful of survivors, one of which was De'rahx. De'rahx's torso and lower body were in repairable shape, however his skull had been smashed hard against a wall and his brain was non-functional. De'rahx was rushed to a hospital and treatment began on his wounds. Over the course of several months, Nix doctors used advanced medical technology to create a new brain and match the new brain's age with that of De'rahx's body down to the millisecond. During one of the most intense surgeries ever performed, De'rahx received a brain transplant successfully. This had some side effects, however. One was that De'rahx had no memory of any past events and thus had to re-learn his name, how to speak, how to walk, and everything he had learned in his school sessions before. The other was that because De'rahx's new brain was engineered, it had no defects - it was as close to perfect as you could get. Thus, De'rahx was smarter, more observant and quicker to react than most Nix. It took five years to get De'rahx up to speed on his learning because Nix schools operate year-round, and as De'rahx was learning he was also aging. Thus, as he learned material the place at which he was supposed to be kept moving. When De'rahx was finally released from the medical facility, he was adopted by a foster family and lived a relatively normal life with them for some time. De'rahx was a curious person, and when the time came when he became an adult (Nix are recognized as adults with freedom of choice at the age of 30) he chose to venture out into space.

Species Backstory:
    The Nix are naturally stealthy with dark skin and the ability hear soft, low-pitched sounds like footsteps and whispers. All of their ships and space stations utilize cloaking and radar jamming technology, and for this reason the Nix are rarely seen. They prefer to live in isolation, unnoticed by the inhabitants of the galaxy. When the Nix first encountered the Kal'Uran, a war raged on for hundreds of years. The Kal'Uran, however, eventually adapted to the cloak-and-dagger style of Nix tactics and began to push the Nix further and further into their own territory. As a last-ditch effort to save their species, the Nix recalled all their troops and ships from the front lines, leaving behind automated sentries and drones to hold the Kal'Uran armadas off while a plan was put into action. Utilizing highly untested and experimental technology, the Nix cloaked their homeworld and lived in the shadows for decades as the Kal'Uran armies searched and searched for the enemy who had evaded their wrath. One hundred years after the removal of the homeworld from view, the last Kal'Uran warship jumped away into the blackness of space and the Nix, for the first time in what seemed like ages, were once again able to venture out into the stars. However, the technology that was used to cloak their homeworld had been gradually wearing down at the planet's core for some time, and after a massive mining operation that tapped into the core to extract rare resources en masse the planet's surface began to rupture. The crust fractured into thousands of pieces, the liquid mantle and core began to melt inward and the entire planet violently imploded. Following that event, the Nix investigated and found it was the planetary cloak that was responsible for weakening the homeworld's core, and knew it was the Kal'Uran who forced them to create that technology. That day became known as the Day of Vengeance, as every Nix alive vowed that they would annihilate the Kal'Uran. To do that, they determined that the Kal'Uran could not know of their presence until the Nix were ready and had the Kal'Uran right where they wanted them. The Nix, from that day forward, disappeared from the galaxy. They cloaked their ships and stations, performed all of their operations in the shadow of deep space and continue to this day to build up their armies and resources. Most Nix do not leave their space stations or ships, and those that do never divulge any information regarding their species to any other inhabitant of the galaxy. As far as the galaxy is concerned, the Nix do not exist. As far as the Kal'Uran know, the Nix mysteriously disappeared. Until the Kal'Uran return, the Nix will be waiting. Growing. Preparing. And when they do, the Nix will wipe them out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, huzzah for shipyards... though less Huzzah for the fact I've updated my version and the server hasn't.. keeping in mind what I've been building for the last four weeks has been a giant shipyard, I am going to need them to update te server and also extend the ship maximum size, so I can start up the business. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, huzzah for shipyards... though less Huzzah for the fact I've updated my version and the server hasn't.. keeping in mind what I've been building for the last four weeks has been a giant shipyard, I am going to need them to update te server and also extend the ship maximum size, so I can start up the business. :)
    aw jeez that sucks!!! hey General!!! maybe we can get a few someone dedicated to updating the server when your out???

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    To be fair though, it means I can try that 'life' thing I hear people raving about... :)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Ello!
    Well, first off, I am EXTREMELY sorry about not updating the server before now. There have been medical issues in my family that kept me from being able to get online. But, I am back, and I will try to be on as much as possible.

Secondly, there are new applications to fill :D

IGN: Ruger

Character Name: De'rahx

Character Age: 30

Character Appearance: Male, 6' 1", dark gray skin, long, thick, flowing black hair (goes down to his shoulders in the back, but only to his neck everywhere else and it is parted so his forehead and face are visible), well built but not bulky or muscular.

Character Backstory: De'rahx is a member of the Nix, a very technologically advanced species whose average lifespan is 150 years. De'rahx's childhood was... violent. When he was but four years of age, he and his parents were onboard a transport coming back from vacation when a mining vessel collided with his ship at high speed. The station at which De'rahx's transport was docking's commander had failed to inform the mining vessel's captain that there was another ship on a perpendicular trajectory into a docking port. The damage to the transport was catastrophic. While everyone on the mining ship was relatively fine due to the ore bays that shielded them from the transport, the transport was practically a pancake. There were only a handful of survivors, one of which was De'rahx. De'rahx's torso and lower body were in repairable shape, however his skull had been smashed hard against a wall and his brain was non-functional. De'rahx was rushed to a hospital and treatment began on his wounds. Over the course of several months, Nix doctors used advanced medical technology to create a new brain and match the new brain's age with that of De'rahx's body down to the millisecond. During one of the most intense surgeries ever performed, De'rahx received a brain transplant successfully. This had some side effects, however. One was that De'rahx had no memory of any past events and thus had to re-learn his name, how to speak, how to walk, and everything he had learned in his school sessions before. The other was that because De'rahx's new brain was engineered, it had no defects - it was as close to perfect as you could get. Thus, De'rahx was smarter, more observant and quicker to react than most Nix. It took five years to get De'rahx up to speed on his learning because Nix schools operate year-round, and as De'rahx was learning he was also aging. Thus, as he learned material the place at which he was supposed to be kept moving. When De'rahx was finally released from the medical facility, he was adopted by a foster family and lived a relatively normal life with them for some time. De'rahx was a curious person, and when the time came when he became an adult (Nix are recognized as adults with freedom of choice at the age of 30) he chose to venture out into space.

Species Backstory:
    The Nix are naturally stealthy with dark skin and the ability hear soft, low-pitched sounds like footsteps and whispers. All of their ships and space stations utilize cloaking and radar jamming technology, and for this reason the Nix are rarely seen. They prefer to live in isolation, unnoticed by the inhabitants of the galaxy. When the Nix first encountered the Kal'Uran, a war raged on for hundreds of years. The Kal'Uran, however, eventually adapted to the cloak-and-dagger style of Nix tactics and began to push the Nix further and further into their own territory. As a last-ditch effort to save their species, the Nix recalled all their troops and ships from the front lines, leaving behind automated sentries and drones to hold the Kal'Uran armadas off while a plan was put into action. Utilizing highly untested and experimental technology, the Nix cloaked their homeworld and lived in the shadows for decades as the Kal'Uran armies searched and searched for the enemy who had evaded their wrath. One hundred years after the removal of the homeworld from view, the last Kal'Uran warship jumped away into the blackness of space and the Nix, for the first time in what seemed like ages, were once again able to venture out into the stars. However, the technology that was used to cloak their homeworld had been gradually wearing down at the planet's core for some time, and after a massive mining operation that tapped into the core to extract rare resources en masse the planet's surface began to rupture. The crust fractured into thousands of pieces, the liquid mantle and core began to melt inward and the entire planet violently imploded. Following that event, the Nix investigated and found it was the planetary cloak that was responsible for weakening the homeworld's core, and knew it was the Kal'Uran who forced them to create that technology. That day became known as the Day of Vengeance, as every Nix alive vowed that they would annihilate the Kal'Uran. To do that, they determined that the Kal'Uran could not know of their presence until the Nix were ready and had the Kal'Uran right where they wanted them. The Nix, from that day forward, disappeared from the galaxy. They cloaked their ships and stations, performed all of their operations in the shadow of deep space and continue to this day to build up their armies and resources. Most Nix do not leave their space stations or ships, and those that do never divulge any information regarding their species to any other inhabitant of the galaxy. As far as the galaxy is concerned, the Nix do not exist. As far as the Kal'Uran know, the Nix mysteriously disappeared. Until the Kal'Uran return, the Nix will be waiting. Growing. Preparing. And when they do, the Nix will wipe them out.
    Great backstory, accepted!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ello!
    Well, first off, I am EXTREMELY sorry about not updating the server before now. There have been medical issues in my family that kept me from being able to get online. But, I am back, and I will try to be on as much as possible.

Secondly, there are new applications to fill :D

Great backstory, accepted!
    OK first off General! don't apologize for life!!! it happens to everyone no exceptions. And second you might want to get yourself a reliable second hand to handle this stuff while your away. I would do it myself but i have no idea whats involved.