[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excellent! Thanks for added depth and detail! See you serverside. :)

Whitelist name: Simpli

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for the application!

Indeed, current relations between Solaris and Lunaris are relatively stable. Though, depending on how characters choose to play their roles, it could easily become very strained. ;)

Whitelist name: Sin

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for your re-application. However, please carefully re-review the rules.

Also, your bio does not reflect the lore hook presented in the original post.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Character name: johhy

Character name: johhy (pronounced Joh-he

Traits: Honest kind nice and smart

Bio: raised on Lunaris Prime, Johhy was as a young buy smart and intellagent he helped his father And his mother Earn enonough money to survive, Sadly While on A mining platfrom in sector OMEGA His mother And father died In a HOrrible Mining accident Abord The Omega, Johhy Being only 16 At the time Was (icant think of the right word) With all the new responsiblity He Hired an Advisor To help him With all this work, Until He was 30 He dident realise That his advisor Had been trading company secrets with the Lunaris He fired him immidietly, johhy Having gotten Quite sick of all this trechery Gve the compony to his onlder brother, Johhy Then Bought back his fathers old Cargo frigate And Handed the Passport offical His info,,,,,,,,,(Please accept this its my last try)

Allegiance: Die hard Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? I might, I might not i think i will let me decision flow on the Fact that this Rp server is awesome :D

Initial plans upon joining server: Roleplay, get a ship and build It bigger Salvage planets Build a death star I mean what? and Trade cargo

Otherdocendo) I really like Rp servers (both minecraft and starmade) but i think that yours has the best history

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Epsilon
    • Traits:
    • Bio: I came from Lunaris in hope fo joining the army because i have a habate for fighing and i am no good at polotics when i was way laid. Seeing what the army can do i am more indetted to the army and will go at all haste.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Yes as explaned in my Bio
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Join the army and try to work my way up
    • Other: I may not bbe able to come on mutch for personal resons

Reaction score

• Character name: Tacgnomancer (derived form Technomancey) Most call me Tac for short

• Traits: Eacly distracted. Cold and calculated(ships are build\'t with uses over looks,unless there uses it to look good like most Battleships and bigger), shy(likes to work unknown to the world)

• Bio: From a old Solaris planet(one of the first to be made) with the best education money could buy. he wanted to improve the quality life style of he’s fellow people thou computers ships with less man power needed for military acts and more free time you have to enjoy other aspects of life or work on advancing, when it comes to politically stand points. he try and stay out of it, \"let the people vote for what they want\". I’m just a builder a Tony Stark of the year XXXXXX if you will

• Allegiance: Solaris

• Do you plan to join the military? Doesn’t plan on joining, but will work on Military projects as its ships/Drones and weapons

• Initial plans upon joining server: harvest some stuff start up a small settlement and start production on some ships and try and get noticed and start working on military contracts and the likes

• Other: While a builder, doesn’t mind picking the bone of someone no paying attention(not docked at home and floating in space offline) but is not actively at wars or starting them

• Also he loves drone, you here that drone, Tac loves you

Reaction score
    If war does break out between the two factions, I my choose to remain neutral or I might help the weaker side... just depends on the circumstances I guess, but as for my personal preferences I can say that I\'d pick Lunaris over Solaris, and if the lore holds true, they should be the weaker side. Just noticed you said no catalog... thats ok, it will just make me be more creative, which isn\'t a bad thing :)

Reaction score
    You should probably read the rules again. And put more effort into your bio.

Reaction score
    You should read the rules... also you actually need a Character name, not your account name.
    Maybe you might also want to put more effort into your bio.

Reaction score
    Alright I\'ll bite, I will give a heads up that my RP is weak as I have little experience. I\'ve done some D&D and such but very little and video games someone usualy gets very anal about it so...

• Character name: Ash\'gan Varmac
    • Traits: Friendly but weary of getting close to anyone after loosing so many friends. Experienced fighter. Personal motto \"It is better to teach a man to fish then to give him one.\"
    • Bio: The file only reads from recent years but Ash is willing to fill the details. Being born on a pirate ship is hard but life happens weather you want it to or not. After loosing both his parents and many friends, surviving many battles what seemed often as sheer luck. Many pirates came and went and Ash found himself suddenly captain in one venture that went badly leaving the captain mangled on the bulkhead. Ash quit before his captaincy took off, following orders in a pirate world was one thing but plotting theft and murder was never on Ash\'s list of things to do. Afterword Ash sought employment elsewhere, From there the file filled in the rest fairly normal job to job fringe work, ending at a small mining gig. En route to deliver mined ores Ash met his old crew altho at the wrong end of an Antimatter cannon, luck holding true Ash survived.
    • Allegiance: change depending on work.
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not right now.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: I\'d like to get to know the server a little better before I fully commit but probably start mining.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus - Interesting choice of words. I\'m sure my lack of RP experience will count agianst me but I figure you guys will or wont accept me no hair off anyones back either way.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! Your interest in joining the server is appreciated! Your application, however, is incomplete. Also, please review the rules again and expand your character bio (while also taking into consideration the lore hook presented in the original post).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for being interested in joining our server! You need to read the rules, carefully, however. Also, please expand your character bio and take into account the lore hook presented in the original post.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, Ash! Thanks for your interest in joining our server. I\'d like to see your character bio expanded a bit, though, and also explain more about how you ended up at the Lunaris Customs station. Also, please fill in some general traits.

You don\'t need extensive RP experience to join us, simply a willingness to make the effort and learn (and of course, follow the conventions we\'ve put forth). We have lots of veterans, and we\'re very happy to help out folks who are new to RP. Looking forward to seeing your revisions!

Reaction score
    Just downloaded the update today... XD how do I roll it back? LOL

Reaction score
    You need to expand it. it does not give off much. nor does it tell us if you would be a good fit for the server with such little information on your characters past. I would roll back the military part of your bio and remake it that you intended to join it before you got attacked, I don\'t know how you fix that part is up to you.

you also need to detail your characters traits. is he dishonest? is he ruthless or nice? does he know anything special? stuff like that.

Reaction score
    Alrigth I updated it uhm... never was good at making up Bio\'s sometimes I write volumes other times I get writers block and get nothing for days.

If you want me to expand on it more just tell me I think I might be able to work on it a bit more and flesh more of it out, maybe make a short story of it although a poorly written one I know my grammar sucks >_>

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Epsilon

• Character name: Epsilon
    • Traits: Smart, bould hot headed
    • Bio: I came from Lunaris in hope fo joining the army because i have a habate for fighing, ship building and i am no good at polotics when i was way laid. Seeing what the army can do i am more indetted to the army and will go at all haste.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Yes as explaned in my Bio
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Join the army and try to work my way up
    • Other: I may not bbe able to come on mutch for personal resons

Reaction score
    Alex read the rules very carefully, don\'t skim.

Not my place to say why just trust me.