[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Mohr Netzer
    • Traits: Honest, Cunning old man, evil genius.

Bio: I grew up in a poor area with my mother, my father?, my mother never told me what happened to him. I helped my mother run a small shipyard for the odd traveler. The income wasnt good but it managed to keep us fed i picked up my mothers skills quickly and slowy started to invent things and build things to my own accord my mother would always get angry at me because we use the parts to repair ships so i couldnt use as much as i would like to. My mother was happy and sad at the same time for me for she could not give me an education or a decent living to nuture or develop my skills but i didnt care much about that i was happy the way it was until a drunk soldier from Solaris decided he needed too set an example of us so called scum he shot and murdered my mom yelling out you are all scum of our nation either do as your told or die.

In rage i impailed the soldier with our electric cutter. I ran and tried to escape but was caught and now in a prison ship on my way to life in prison when we where attacked by pirates i was left in the void pushed far from the wreckage with no hope left of being found. Luckily i was found by lunaris and not solaris. once i was cleared i ran to the depths of space and became a pirate now i live a live of vengance to destory all that killed my mother and i will do everything and anything to achieve that.

• Allegiance: Neither I am a pirate a free man i do as i please, i follow no rules or laws [within charracter offcourse. i will be following server rules]
    • Do you plan to join the military? never they are my enemy.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: fly somewhere safe build an assault ship and start pirating ARRGGGGGGGGGH drop your loot, wire over $50,000 credits and no funny business if you want to be left intact and alive.[Try to make space a bit more risky and exciting within character offcourse.]
    • Other:Docendo Discimus (I am from Australia GMT+10 so i should be able to be online when others are for i play on other usa servers aswell and theres plenty on.)

Reaction score
    IGN: Deliphin

Character Name: Dell Kyipn

Traits: Tactical. Untrustful of others. Rarely dishonest. Usually takes hostile action if an unknown comes into territory without reason. Prefers trading technologies over materials. Has experience in less-used methods of war.

Bio: A military researcher from the fallen Deskonyan Sovreignty. Gained rank after starting in a military pilots school. Once lead a deep space colony, DC-Cor-002. Main projects include the \'Defensive Drone Project\', the \'Mobile Combat Starbase\' and countless classified projects started by himself. Little experience in making large (300x300 and up) ships, but does have the knowledge to start on a prototype. Now lives as a freelancer. Dislikes the KOS and bans on ships with weapons, will find some way to hide strong weapons and not be seen.

Allegience: None currently. May change as RP continues. Slightly towards Solaris due to Deskonyan knowledge on constructing bases underground for safety, so worrying about the life on the ignored surface is considered an unintelligent thing. (Exception: On Deskonyan home planet, where surface cities still exist.)

Do you plan to join the military?: If a side is decided, yes.

Initial plans upon joining server: mining for money. Forming a base either on a planet or asteroid. Perhaps an asteroid at first, then moving to a planet. Then weaponizing first ship for self defense.

Other: Docendo Discimus. My playtimes might be sporadic. I live on Atlantic Standard Time.

Question: Rule 3, what if they pvp log? If I\'ve already opened fire, then they disconnect, am I permitted to continue firing, since they were just on, or must I stop for them?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ~~Character Name: Rorik Smelter

Traits: Quiet; helpful; Suspicious; workaholic; bitter; slight paranoia

Allegiance: Lunaris (though not completely trusting)

Biography:
    Rorik was once a Patriot of Solaris who worked as a freelancer (he would primarily mine and fight). One day he took up a Solaris government contract to help with a mining project in an asteroid field. Unbeknownst to him and his fellow freelance miners, they were to be bait for a pirate cartel that had been tracked to the belt. Worse yet was that they were sent to a location near the cartels new base. While the miners were slaughtered the Solaris attack force was able to destroy the pirate base. To the surprise of the Solaris government Rorik and three of his fellow miners survived thanks only to the cartel leaders orders to fall back and defend the pirate base. When learning over communications chatter from Solaris rookie fighters that they were expected to make sure there were no surviving miners; Rorik and the other survivors fled Solaris space (not wanting to chance that the Solaris government would want to make sure that there were no survivors). Status of the other survivors after entering lunaris space (as far as Rorik is concerned) is unknown.

Initial plans: To start mining to pay for the building of a space station/home/safe haven so as to have to worry about Solaris silincing him;

Join Military: NO

Reaction score
    • Character name: Quincy Shadows
    • Traits: Quiet, doesn\'t talk much, mechanical genius, hates working with others, and other people in general.
    • Bio: Orphaned at age 10, Quincy Shadows was a member of a privateer group known as The Silent Fist, a group specializing in stealth attacks on much larger ships. His final assignment by the Lunaris government was to attack, loot, and scuttle the drone warship Evolutionary.Quincy disabled the engines and power, and likewise shut down the drones aboard. However, the owners of the drone ship were prepared for such things. Suffice to say Quincy Shadows managed to escape in a small escape pod, where he later ended up in this region of space.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? No.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Begin gathering resources and a small ship, construct privateer vessel and begin awaiting contracts.
    • Other: Once I\'m ready, I\'ll start accepting contracts from players.

Reaction score
    Name: 6of10

Bio: I am unit number 6of10, I am a lone borg sent adrift by my collective. For many years I have been slowly dying as I searched the universe for a new life and a new start. It so happens that I have stumbled apon a group of intellegent lifeforms known as Solaris. At first my borg instincts told me to assimilate them, but gradually I came to know them, Their ways started to rub off on me, and I learned about their history with a seperate nation of Humans known as Lunaris. After hearing about their dissagreements, I was emidiatly thrust into a coma, where I was tortured for God knows how long with the memories of my own arch enemy, the enderman, a tall intelligent lifeform that can teleport to no end and is extremely hostile. When I finally woke up, my scanners picked up a faint signal... endermen! I had to stop them, but I had to do it properly. I signed up for the \"navy\" in order to have the rights to protect the humans that had become so dear to me.

Plans for the server: basicly follow the ubove lore and go from there.

other: docendo