[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Birth Name -

Last: Na/N First: Na/N Middle: Na/N Family Name: Non-Existant/No Record

Profile -

Previous Record:

Age: Na/N Height: Na/N Weight: Na/N Body Type: Na/N Hair: Na/N Eyes: Na/N Nose: Na/N

Auto-Generated:

Age: 23 Terran Years Height: 5\'9\" Weight: 137 Lbs. Body Type: Mesomorph Hair: Short, Rugged, Honey Blonde Eyes: Light Grey/Blue Nose: Aquiline Other: Glasses: -12/-35

Bio -

Birth Sector: Unaligned/No Record Immigration Records: Incomplete/Invalid Profession: Unemployed Allegiance: Lunaris Millitary: Na/N

Criminal Reccord -

ERROR - CORRUPTED/MISSING DATA

!!File Backups Corrupted/Not Found!!

Audio Transcript -

Customs Officer: Sir, your files have been corrupted.

Subject: I know that.

Customs Officer: You shall be Re-Proccessed.

Subject: Okay.

Customs Officer: Please fill out the form.

Subject: Will do Sir.

*Psychological Scans*

Last Name: Cardian First Name: Chronite Middle Name: Lazarus

Birth Sector: Calcarus Allegiance: Lunaris Millitary: None

Professional Skills: Security Expert, Ship Design, Buissness Manegment, *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data* *Corrupt Data*

Docendo Discimus. Virtus meruerunt non donatus est. Docendo Discimus. Virtus meruerunt non donatus est. Docendo Discimus. Virtus meruerunt non donatus est.

FATAL ERROR - SCAN HALTING

Reaction score
    Thanks but i\'m still confused am I whitelisted? Gonna PM me IP? or what :L

Reaction score
    Name: Mark\"The Hunter\" Dusk

Traits: Friendly, Self-sufficient, Strong

Bio: Mark was an orphan on the run from Solaris since he was 12 after he stole one of their warships and crashed it on a remote planet. He was unable to reach any of his friends within the Solaris Military. Mark was originally from Solaris but due to recent complications he had to run from the Solaris Government. As Mark was crashing on the remote planet he resleased the warship\'s light frigate and placed it in low orbit for retrieval later. Afetr the crash Mark took a fighter from the crashed warship and went to the light frigate and he set the frigate\'s autopilot to Lunaris space but he was awoken in mid-transit to the bandits raiding the frigate. After the pirates left and the frigate disabled Mark went into cryo-sleep and awoke to find that he was above Lunaris Prime.

Allegiance: Formerly Solaris, Now Lunaris

Military: Unelegible due to history or if able to

Plans: I plan on building the light frigate mentioned in my bio and salvaging enough materials to start a trade system via personal shops.

Other: Docendo Discimus....... I have been looking for a long time for a server where ships are not griefed in the spawn areas and not griefed in general. I like the concept of an actual RP server due to the fact that i try to RP as much as I can.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for applying! You\'ll be added to the whitelist: Xeno_Zerreph

We have some serious mature RPers, so I think you\'ll have fun! :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great to see industrious, trade-minded characters. Whitelist: Mark_Dusk

See you serverside!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Was just seeing if that was acceptable and you still wanted to join. :)

Whitelist: Mjjj_Byo-Wolf

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Creative application - thanks!

As an addendum, though, I\'d like to see a bit more description of how you arrived at Lunaris Customs. Ship blackbox data, possibly?

Reaction score
    Bro I\'m so booooorrrrred am I whitelisted or what? Should I make anything \"better\" on my app?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Galous Croft (ING: Galous)

Traits: Natural Leader, Critical Builder, Power Hungry, Pirate

Bio: Galous Croft, the name brings few questions and often more mystery as where he really is from. Many seem to think he was born within Solaris space on a colony ship, some say he was born into one of the first pirating families in solaris at the end of the war. Though no one can leave any doubt that his hunger for power resulted in his path to carving out a space for his future dream, to become a pirate king for all to respect and fear. If you get him started on politics he\'ll point out how futile both empires are, like two old hags bickering about which side a plant was growing on first while the foxes take from them during that time.

Allegiance: Presumed to have been birthed in Solaris space which has influenced his loose \'standards\'.

Do you plan to join the military? Due to possible prior \'accidents\', mistaken property seizures and trafficking, i would be not suited to a military structure.

Initial plans upon joining server: Becoming a Pirate \'king\' and promoting the pirate\'s code to any whom may know of it.

Other: Docendo Discimus I hope to help organize anyone who chooses to become a pirate, unallied or free trader to allow more mobile actions and RP. I am a mature role player and hope to find similar peoples.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I try to keep a fast turn-around time for responding to/reviewing applications. And, I addressed your application above as well as providing whitelist information. However, upon re-review, I don\'t think this would be the ideal server for you. There are many other excellent servers to join which have advertisements here on the forums. Thanks for your interest in joining, though!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Galous! Welcome aboard. Happy to see your interest in joining us. We had some fun times on Eternia - hope to continue that here in Vivacitas.

Whitelist: Galous

Reaction score
    • Character name: Taraneth Eligo

?

• Traits: Observant, calm and a little bit sinister, a real grease monkey.??

?

• Bio:

Tareneth grew up with a group of space pirates that made their living by raiding barges and ships for various tech loot. Her father Artor the captain of the small crew saw her as his treasure, the only thing he still lived for. But raising her was hard, gifted as she was with the wrench she spent her younger days alone in the machine room, learning about various types of engines and tech. She was the opposite of her father, he a strong well raised man while she prefered dirt, grease and hard work.

As Taraneth grew older she began to question her fathers actions, the killings, the raidings the crimes, all the things that causes to much pain. Her father took her down to the living quarters, poured up a glass of liquor and sat down in one of the seats, peering out into the empty and cold space. His voice heavy, cold as the space outside he spoke to her \"All grown up now have we?\" he said looking at her. She nodded lightly as while responding with a quiet \"Yes father\". He nodded in return before taking a sip from the glass \"Do you not like what we do? What we do to survive..ever since your mothe-\" She interrupted him with a cold stare \"Don\'t bring it up!\" she yelled out with annoyance while waving her hand dissmissivly. \"Very well\" he repsonded quietly \"Maybe this is not for you then, pirates, raiding, fighting for yourself.\"

She shook her head while turning her back before taking a few heavy steps, followed by a deep breath she continued walking towards the shuttle bay, this life was not for her. Without a word from her father he simply smiled as he watched his grown up girl start off just as he did..heading towards the nation Lunaris she was looking for a new start. Without the uneccesary violence.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris

• Do you plan to join the military? ?Depends on how my charcter develops and who she encounters, but she might join as a mechanic.

?

• Initial plans upon joining server: To play this game and Role-play which is what i do most of the time on other games like minecraft, WoW.

?

• Other: Docendo Discimus..i have been Role-playing for a long time and i am giving my go at Role-play in this game.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Zack Hall
    • Traits: Cherasmatic, Idealest, Interlectual, Stratergest

• Bio: At a young age zack looked to the stars in envy of those that had the ability of spaceflight, his family was very poor and lived on a planet in a far sector of space that once boasted a huge resources of ore, unfortunately after the invention of the scavenging beams land based mining became obsolete and many worlds became quickly striped of ore and abandoned, unfortunately many people were left on the old mine worlds even though they had been taken there by the Hamilton Mining Corperation HMC for short, HMC sore no reason to take them to new worlds as they were an obsolete tool for there use. The Galaxy changed to a world of few luxury\'s for most and the only jobs left to people were those only technical jobs requiring intelligence or jobs of villainy and pirates acts requiring nothing but violent tendencies and not much pity, so in such a world it was hard for zack to grow up but despite the fact of consent starvation and hardships he trained in technical running of ships and trade to the point were he managed to work his way onto a supply runner ship after working for 3 years he now has the money to start a group to enact his life goal to forge a city in which he will let all who where abandoned by HMC and build a new life for them selves in the universe.
    • Allegiance: Rogue traders
    • Do you plan to join the military? No
    • Initial plans upon joining server: To build a station city full of trade and events as well as an alliance of other factions it will be called Jade Galixia (Green Galaxy) (there are 2 others joining me in this goal Taraneth Eligo and Marcus \"Shrike\" Hamilton) there storys corolate with me as charicters.
    • Other: docendo discimus I would like to build a fun rp hub on this server as i do on all servers i join games arena fights so in so forth and as ne items and abilitys for players come out ill intergrate them into my station city. other rp servers played: lord of the craft and other forum based rp to many to mention

Reaction score
    Character Name: \"Shrike\" Aka Marcus Hamilton
    (I would like Shrike as my name.)

Traits: Loud, Blunt, Trustworthy, Charsimatic, and Funny. He also likes to spend money.

Bio:

Marcus Hamilton second born of Henry Hamilton the head of Hamilton Mining Corperation or HMC. Which owned many mining worlds before the Solaris absorbed them.

He grew bored of constantly being expected of being a high and mighty nobleman. At the age of 15 he started to act out and get into trouble. He would desperatly try and find the next interesting thing to do. Eventually he heard that space life was exciting so he composed a plan to get out.

Using his parents money he hired himself punks and pirates forming Shrike\'s Mercenaries. They would take small jobs here and their, usually fighting small pirate groups or defending mining vessels. One day though he took a contract to defend a Large Cargo Hauler but the contract was unusually well paying. Soon he found his company being surrounded and destroied left and right by a large military-like force. His ship became horribly damaged and he could do nothing but abandon his crew and escape the slaughter.

Stuck with little money and no crew, he plans his next exciting adventure. But he holds a special grudge against both his father and Solaris.

Allegiance: Rogue Trader.

Do you plan to join the military?: No.

Plans once you\'re in the server:
    Become famous and stuffs... Also to join with two other people to create a Rogue station that is neather an ally of or an enemy of the two factions.

Other:
    docendo discimus is mean and stuffs.

Reaction score
    What do you mean?! This is the only REALLY GOOD rp server I could find I looked at EVERY rp server on this forum and on the server list!!! D\':

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the great application! We have a fantastic group of RPers on the server. Looking forward to the stories we\'ll all weave together.

Whitelist name: Taraneth

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Enjoyed the backstory and detail! Thanks for applying. We\'re building a good playerbase of serious RPers and I believe we\'ll have a lot of fun!

Whitelist name: Zack_Hall

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great to see a group of friends joining the server! Very nice that you\'ve set up an interwoven story together.

Whitelist name: Shrike

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server has been updated to version 0.093922.

Possible problem you might have with your clientside update: I encountered this when I was trying to update my own client. It may go through with installing the update, but still show that you have the previous version. The update erased my version.txt file. The fix is easy. Simply create a new version.txt file (in Notepad or other basic text editor) and put in the following:

0.093922#20130902_220603

That\'s it. Save it to your main StarMade folder and it should fix the problem if you happen to encounter this.